Sort the caching out....

3 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I saw it on a few games. I just assumed that the rarity was only recalculated when someone syncs trophies to the game, and since nobody plays the games I looked at anymore, those lists are pretty much broken forever.

Edit: Attacking Zegeta and Attacking Zegeta 2 are the games i looked at. Nobody but hackers have 100%.

The leaderboard always removes the hackers when this happens, but the rarity never adjusts. If it could be made so that it adjusts when cheaters get removed from the leaderboards then that should fix it. I don’t know how easy it would be to implement though.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's related to cheaters that has been removed. The question I'm wondering is if it's the auto flags or the manual ones or both. Certain games do get you auto flagged, and if this is a Vita title, I'm fairly certain some of them might have hit the auto flag, so it could be that.

I already see a new person on the list with 23 seconds completion time.

2018_08_13_13h10_28_1.png

I'm going to remove them, and we'll see if it stays at 13 or not.

Another game this constantly happens to is Bladestorm Nightmare. I’ve been reporting multiple people every month for most of the year. Every profile that I’ve reported has been the same with most, if not all, games on the profile having been hacked so manual reports are definitely causing it to happen. The rarity of the plat does change as people are removed although so many people are cheating it that the rarity of the plat is hardly ever correct.

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

I think it's related to cheaters that has been removed. The question I'm wondering is if it's the auto flags or the manual ones or both. Certain games do get you auto flagged, and if this is a Vita title, I'm fairly certain some of them might have hit the auto flag, so it could be that.

2018_08_13_13h10_28_1.png

Check out my profile MMDE. You will find nearly all of my trophy cabinets rarity is wrong. 

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

Another game this constantly happens to is Bladestorm Nightmare. I’ve been reporting multiple people every month for most of the year. Every profile that I’ve reported has been the same with most, if not all, games on the profile having been hacked so manual reports are definitely causing it to happen. The rarity of the plat does change as people are removed although so many people are cheating it that the rarity of the plat is hardly ever correct.

The Vita ones are easy to handle, so if you signal in the reports with the trophies all popping too fast that it's CFW vita or some shit, that will make it faster to process. Also I will contact some few of you who have this issue constantly for a better fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Now there's 12 on the list, and 13 times 100%s.

2018_08_13_13h27_18.png

The question is, how long does that last.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4101-dariusburst-chronicle-saviours

Also, sometimes missing timestamps make you not be on the 100% list.

Well STRAFE, CoTN and both Atari games have been like this for like a month.

6 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

Well STRAFE, CoTN and both Atari games have been like this for like a month.

Yeah, I wanna see what happens to Dariusburst throughout the day, if it doesn't update the 13 number down to 12, @Sly Ripper will have to look into this I think. Anyway, I did invite you into a private message with some others to discuss a process of making this more automatic.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, CriveL20 said:

Now it says 14, but I didn't have time to see anything in 100% club. Did you personally remove the cheater or do you think it was the auto-flag?

On 8/13/2018 at 3:12 AM, MMDE said:

I really think the chances of this getting fixed permanently are none. The games I have listed are still broke and Nidhogg 2 has been like it for what? Around 2 months? CoTN is now at 7 people but it should be 5, STRAFE is showing 5 but should be 4 ( until the guy at 95% gets it ) theres so many games affected and I never see them adjust 

3 hours ago, DPatriot said:

This game never catchs a break lol

Just proves how great it is ?. I have had a few people ask me to finish it for them (I wont mention any names, but you know who you are) but I refuse to do trophies for people.

You ought to get back to it when you finish TMT.

6 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

Just proves how great it is 1f601.png. I have had a few people ask me to finish it for them (I wont mention any names, but you know who you are) but I refuse to do trophies for people.

You ought to get back to it when you finish TMT.

I´m saving it for a milestone :)

• Like 1