Pokemon X and Y

daniezutton

http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_X_and_Y

What do you think about the upcoming Pokemon titles X and Y? I love Pokemon so I will definitely be picking this up. Though the starters aren't looking the greatest. I'll probably start out with the Water type, like always. ^-^

Always Grass-Type starters. I love 'em since I do not have to worry about finding a grass-type later in the game and they level up quickly.

....I really want to play pokemon again. I don't have any handheld systems anymore. I hope to buy a 3DS soon so I can play Zelda and pokemon. The Vita looks awesome, and so does Soul Sacrifice, but the 3DS has so many great titles.

I might... But I am not that excited. I really didn't like Pokemon White/Black so I will wait a bit and borrow/rent it first. But I only have one 3ds game, after 2 years of owning a 3ds... So having more games wouldn't hurt.

I would most likely go with fire type.

I am recently playing through Ruby.  I would like to try this when it come out, but I am not willing to buy a 3ds just for this.  I would pick the fire starter though, hands down.  I always end up with the fire starter lol.

Half the time I pick fire and the other half I pick water as my starter. No love for the grass pokemon I guess, Sorry!

I want the game if I can transfer all my pokemon from my platnum version. I have like 10 pokemon on lvl 100 and 250 different pokemon! (and counting).

If the 3D is spectacular, I'll get it anyways xD

• Like 1

Half the time I pick fire and the other half I pick water as my starter. No love for the grass pokemon I guess, Sorry!

I want the game if I can transfer all my pokemon from my platnum version. I have like 10 pokemon on lvl 100 and 250 different pokemon! (and counting).

If the 3D is spectacular, I'll get it anyways xD

Same here i never start with grass type, to many dysadvantages when facing gym leaders

Same here i never start with grass type, to many dysadvantages when facing gym leaders

for 1st gen Bulbasaur was 'easy mode' because it was good for the first 5 gyms

for 2nd gen Chikorita was 'hard mode' because it sucked for 6/8 gyms in johto ( 7 if you have trouble with whitney)

so it really depends

I used to be a big fan of Pokemon but I really did not enjoy the last two releases at all. I'm hoping that the leap to the more powerful 3DS will fix the issues I had with the last DS titles but I'm not getting excited for it. As strange as it seems to say this, my son is starting to really enjoy Pokemon so I will probably pick this title up and play through it with him. He's enjoyed watching me play Pokemon Red on my computer so I think he could really enjoy holding the system and being more involved.

Parker

• Like 1

its would be better if vita had pokemon x and y! if on choosing pokemon, i will choose the pokemon by its look! it really depends on what i'm thinking!

by the way, anyone had the full version og 6th gen pokemon pokedex?

Edited by Ninjaz_88

Nintendo has only revealed a handful of new Pokemon, X and Y are still abor six months off and if Nintendo follows their normal patern, we'll only say a couple dozen or so before the game actually releases. I wouldn't expect to see a full Pokedex until after the game is in stores.

Edited by Sabaku_Hoshi

Nintendo has only revealed a handful of new Pokemon, X and Y are still abor six months off and if Nintendo follows their normal patern, we'll only say a couple dozen or so before the game actually releases. I wouldn't expect to see a full Pokedex until after the game is in stores.

Unless someone leaks it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More Pokemon!

Pangoro

Pangoro is the evolved form of Pancham. It's a cantankerous Pokémon, but it has a strong heart and doesn't forgive those who pick on the weak.

Pangoro-Pokemon-X-and_Y.jpgjuly_p07_01.jpgjuly_p07_02.jpgjuly_p07_03.jpg

Species - Daunting

Pokémon Type - Fighting/Dark

Ability - Iron Fist

Height - 6' 11"

Weight - 299.8 lbs.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/starters/

View more on that page.