Playstation Now Download Games Possible Leak!

Dav9834

Thats great and all Sony but uh, you're kind of gonna need to roll out PS Now in my country first if you want me to take advantage of this .. no worries though .. its only been like .. 4-5 years now right?

2012599-le_sigh.jpg?_ga=2.241811394.1737677431.1529177713-824107703.1529177712

Yeah I'm never getting PS Now, so good for you guys I guess :P 

Could maybe be an option for PC users.  Many streaming platforms contain an option for downloading and viewing/listening while logged in but without maintaining the stream and effectively being offline. I could be totally off the mark but seeing as we don't have a clue what the intention is yet, I think it is as plausible as anything else.

2 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

My only issue with it is the price.  If it were cheaper, I might subscribe.

Even though it is currently a US only deal that only happens 2-3 times a year, you can get a PS now sub for $100 a year.

This means it is possible to get PSnow for around $8.33 a month. ($100/12)

Hopefully Sony starts doing an equivalent deal for other regions.

14 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

Even though it is currently a US only deal that only happens 2-3 times a year, you can get a PS now sub for $100 a year.

This means it is possible to get PSnow for around $8.33 a month. ($100/12)

Hopefully Sony starts doing an equivalent deal for other regions.

Ya that's the one I have. And once you have it you never have to pay above that per year(It just renewed today and it was the same price $99.99)

And I'll say it is well worth it. I platinumed dark souls 2 on it just to give everyone an idea of the lack of lag. (I don't have any fancy connection, charter 30mbs) 

It really has a great collection of games. 

It's not similar to PS+ at all as games from PSNow are streamed to your ps4 or pc. The main objective is to let people play PS3 games without backwards compatibility on PS4.... The download option makes only sense for the ps4 titles... this can't happen for ps3 titles...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

It's not similar to PS+ at all as games from PSNow are streamed to your ps4 or pc. The main objective is to let people play PS3 games without backwards compatibility on PS4.... The download option makes only sense for the ps4 titles... this can't happen for ps3 titles...

2 hours ago, ZireaelSan said:

is a service similar like PlayStation plus but mainly with a wide variety of games from previous PlayStation console era's.

This will make me more likely to subscribe but I also want to see a better quality of game available. Red Dead Redemption is on the PSNow homepage and, while it's a good game, it doesn't give the impression that we'll access to the latest and greatest.

If we can get a GamePass equivalant I would sign up in a heartbeat, and be willing to pay more.

1 hour ago, DrHambone said:

Was hoping this would apply to Vita as well.

Given how critically key the Vita has become in Sony's strategy these last years, no doubt they will massively focus to make sure this service is also deployed on it... ?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

This will make me more likely to subscribe but I also want to see a better quality of game available. Red Dead Redemption is on the PSNow homepage and, while it's a good game, it doesn't give the impression that we'll access to the latest and greatest.

If we can get a GamePass equivalant I would sign up in a heartbeat, and be willing to pay more.

Same here or atleast a wider variety of ps3 games that were great ?

• Like 1