New (but not really) Member Intro

Shikikan_Dawn

Hey there, welcome to the PSNP forums!

I also love RPGs. My other favourite type of game is racing.

What kind of things do you do in Backlog Warriors? Does everybody try to complete a specific game or make competitions to see who can get rid faster of their backlog? What do you do?

Sony is life, man! (I just don't have the PS3 xD)

58 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Hey there, welcome to the PSNP forums!

I also love RPGs. My other favourite type of game is racing.

What kind of things do you do in Backlog Warriors? Does everybody try to complete a specific game or make competitions to see who can get rid faster of their backlog? What do you do?

Sony is life, man! (I just don't have the PS3 xD)

Thanks~

Ugh. I'm absolutely trash at any sort of driving in video games Dx

We mostly just chat about the games we've played. I mention sale highlights. So... Maybe just add to the backlog?

I started with PS1 and jumped over PS2 (sadly) to PS3, actually. I've had my PS4 for about a year now.

Hello. Welcome to the site.

I play a little bit of everything but I'm more into racing, RPGs and action-adventure kind of games. I currently own a PS3 with a good amount of games a VIta that I got not so long ago. Still in the process of getting a PS4. I also have a number of older consoles still around, like N64, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, and whatnot but you can mostly find me on my PS3 nowadays.

I checked a couple of videos on your channel and I liked what I saw. Pretty good presentation and commenting overall. Might check some other videos later on. ;)

Hope you find the features on the site useful and that you get to enjoy your time chatting with some of the most colorful members this community has to offer.

See ya around! :D

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, 

I think having a switch would be cool, but I haven't invested in one. What are your thoughts on the battery life, controllers, games, etc. on it? Just curious.

If you play smaller (read: indie) titles, you'll have no issues. It lasts about as long as a PSVita. Titles like BoTW and Odyssey will of course drain your battery and give you only a few hours of play without needing a charge.

I love the Joy Cons' except for the minus button. It's in a weird to reach spot and I usually end up pushing the left joystick while trying to reach around it -.-;

Tons of indie games are coming to it, so I couldn't be happier :3 The library is pretty good, from my point of view, but if you're into more popular games that aren't Nintendo exclusives, you may be disappointed.

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome from the shadows! :P Happy hunting and enjoy your stay :]

Lol. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Hello. Welcome to the site.

I play a little bit of everything but I'm more into racing, RPGs and action-adventure kind of games. I currently own a PS3 with a good amount of games a VIta that I got not so long ago. Still in the process of getting a PS4. I also have a number of older consoles still around, like N64, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, and whatnot but you can mostly find me on my PS3 nowadays.

I checked a couple of videos on your channel and I liked what I saw. Pretty good presentation and commenting overall. Might check some other videos later on. ;)

Hope you find the features on the site useful and that you get to enjoy your time chatting with some of the most colorful members this community has to offer.

See ya around! :D

Thanks!

RPGs are the way to go. Sadly, I missed out on the older era of gaming >~< Oldest console I owned was the Gameboy Colour. I adore my Vita and am making a return to the PS3 bit by bit. My Fat model kicked the bucket some years ago and I just couldn't bring myself to start over the games I had lost data for.

Thanks so much <3 Feedback is always appreciated. I'm not very many or outspoken, but I do try to he informative!

This is, by far, the best PlayStation based site I've seen.

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

Welcome to PSNProfiles :) 

Thank you!

• Like 3

@PyroSylvir Interesting. Smash Bros ultimate may end up making me cave in and buy one. I also read that it DOES NOT play 3DS games and doesn't have a virtual console to play classics like the Wii or Wii U? I was hoping they'd have that added in later so maybe I could get rid of my N64 (I'm surprised it still works tbh).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

On 6/25/2018 at 4:42 AM, PyroSylvir said:

Hello, hello. My name's Dawn and previously I'd lurked PSN Trophies until I discovered the wonderful guides over on PSN Profiles. So I lurked here for a time, but it's time to break out of that habit xD

Feel free to add me if you're the friendly sort who doesn't just collect PSN friends and never talk to them again.

A bit about me:

Love strategy games and JRPGs. 

I'm almost always willing to chat, though my response time may not always be the greatest (the PS Messages app hates me).

I have a YouTube channel where I review and play games that are primarily indie called NeedtoKnow Gaming. Check it out!

I'm seeking members for my PSN group, Backlog Warriors. No associated game as of yet because I have a huge backlog, but if you're the friendly type do feel free to join us!

Sony is love, Sony is life. I have a PS4, PS3, and Vita (but I do love my Switch).

If you'd like to introduce yourself here, that's cool, too x)

Hey welcome! I think its crazy you enjoy chatting over PSN messages haha. I have a hard time enjoying that. I like the app but I don't like that I also get notifications while playing games. There's probably a setting now that I think about it and I'm probably whining for nothing. 

On 6/27/2018 at 2:14 PM, Toogie53 said:

Hey welcome! I think its crazy you enjoy chatting over PSN messages haha. I have a hard time enjoying that. I like the app but I don't like that I also get notifications while playing games. There's probably a setting now that I think about it and I'm probably whining for nothing. 

Thanks.

And, yes, you can turn off message notifications on your console so that you just use the app for messaging :P A lot less annoying that way.

• Like 1