July PS+ Prediction Thread

kidson2004

2 hours ago, ZireaelSan said:

Vita and ps3 already had there fair share of triple a games listed in the past, i mean what are you expecting from them? A bit unfair and unrealistic thinking,

As for ps4 who knows i for one am really glad with whatever they give us because they are finally(a while now) giving us 1 triple a game and one minor/indie game wich i dont mind 1f601.png

I couldn’t care less what Sony puts on their PlayStation Plus list, you still have to pay a subscription fee to have Plus. 

The PS3 and Vita are pretty much on their last legs. Something like Vanquish or Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, neither of which were exactly big sellers, would be nice. 

But all I see coming out of those lists is some niche platformer or extremely obscure game nobody gives a fuck about that will be offered and everyone is going to forget about once they played a few hours in. 

Sony wants you to subscribe to Playstation Now, which of course is another subscription. So today they’re heavily profiting off of two services, whereas in the previous generation they had a tougher time finding people to sign up for PlayStation Plus, due to the fact that no fee was required to play online. 

I say Sony is more than well off considering this generation has been rather one sided.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Oh right, my account is JP so it was just heavy rain but once before, and psycho pass last month. I have yet to see beyond

Oh well here in the western area it was last month, this month xcom 2 and next month heavy rain.

We are getting spoiled and i am loving it!!

• Like 1