Futurama Getting Canceled... AGAIN!

Dead Weight

Futurama is one of my favorite shows, why the hell does it keep getting canceled. It is one of the most well written cartoons with genuinely funny jokes but it seems people don't appreciate that. I can't believe Family Guy hasn't been canceled before Futurama...

Parker

• Like 3

Family guy has already been cancelled twice but it was revived because of strong dvd sales.

Really? I wasn't aware of that. Still, Futurama deserves to have a spot on Comedy Central. It is one of the rare shows that is still funny years after its creation.

Parker

Now that they're starting to do more "topical/pop culture humor" I'm not as into it.  When the comedy came from the characters and setting it was great, it just seems like a bad fit to try and parody current events.  Leave that to South Park, especially since they can air an episode while the topic is still, sometimes, ongoing.

Hate to say I never watch this show enough, it was pretty funny. :(

The last episode I saw was when Fry spends millions on a can of tuna.

It was a can of sardines lol  :P

I love this show, more than Family Guy and South Park but if it's time for it to go, let it be. Let us remember as it was, not after the 27th season when the just do knock knock jokes for 30 minutes.

• Like 1

Meh, after it got cancelled the first time, I just never really went back to watching it, aside from the movies.  Still, I enjoy the older episodes a hell of a lot more than the new ones.  I kept meaning to stay tuned in to the new episodes, but I only managed to get half a season in after it came back.  I guess I'm in the same boat as the guys who say its golden age was years ago, like the Simpsons (which I watched every single episode up to Season 15, despite the more recent seasons being mostly crap.  I don't even bother tuning in now.)  Same with Family Guy

Hate to say I never watch this show enough, it was pretty funny. :(

The last episode I saw was when Fry spends millions on a can of tuna.

Edit: It was sardines lol

It was a can of sardines lol  :P

I love this show, more than Family Guy and South Park but if it's time for it to go, let it be. Let us remember as it was, not after the 27th season when the just do knock knock jokes for 30 minutes.

Pretty sure it was anchovies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fishful_of_Dollars

Yes it was Anchovies so 'Neptune' was right

Vega and Jess have to do their Futurama homework

Edited by A-Brawl3r