Dr_Mayus' Prescription for Perfection

Dr_Mayus

Surge_Deluxe_Splash_Screen.png

A very fun colour matching game crippled by one of the dumbest grindy trophies ever. Which one is that, you may say? Well it is called Grinder Man...give you enough of a clue what you need to do? It has also replaced my Modnation Racers Road Trip plat as my 5th rarest trophy at 0.82%...that is crazy :D

Huge thank you to Mr. P who took pity on this dood and told me to save after every round. I would have been a little annoyed if I had not known that :D.

Also MK Update-Sheeva Kompleted

I love this. "Sheeva, tearing some guy's arms off and then applauding his death with his own arms is ok...but I will not have you showing your nipples, so go put on your ribbon."

Nekropolis_(4).png

I mean seriously, why does Mortal Kombat (a battle to the death to decide if your realm gets merged with Outworld) have such prudish dress requirements ^_^

2hxw0zl.jpg

Nicely done Mayus  :yay: . Have you given up on XCOM? I'm making my final preparations on impossible: I'm training a third sniper and 2 psionic soldiers. After that I'm going to assault the Temple Ship. But I'm currently stuck on a mission where I get ambushed by 4 Elite Mutons, 2 Mutons, 2 Drones, 4 Sectopods ( :|  !!!) and a Ethereal at the same time :blink: . I somehow managed to loose only 4 countries :D .

Nicely done Mayus  :yay: . Have you given up on XCOM? I'm making my final preparations on impossible: I'm training a third sniper and 2 psionic soldiers. After that I'm going to assault the Temple Ship. But I'm currently stuck on a mission where I get ambushed by 4 Elite Mutons, 2 Mutons, 2 Drones, 4 Sectopods ( :|  !!!) and a Ethereal at the same time :blink: . I somehow managed to loose only 4 countries :D .

I have given up for now but I will be back :). I want X-com to be my X platinum so I will return eventually

1Ldb1f1c.png

#135-WWE: Smackdown vs Raw 2010

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY THE DOC HAS EARNED...ANOTHER PLATINUM!

It has been almost a month since my last platinum and that is because I have been quite busy at work lately and I have been grinding out Mortal Kombat. The thing is I can't platinum MK until I get to 7999 trophies so I need to plat some other games before hand :D

I wanted something fun and easy to play and I found this game for 5 bucks at my local EB so I thought "sure, what the hell"

This game was quite fun to play and seeing as I haven't played a Wrestling game since No Mercy on the N64 I guess it has improved O_o. There was still some challenges trying to climb ladders but more or less the game function properly.

Also I found it funny that the only match I had any difficulty with was the Women's Championship match. I was squashing John Cena and HHH like they were the Brooklyn Brawler but Natalya gave me trouble :|...I guess she was trained by Bret Hart...and she is Canadian :P

Anyways a fun game and glad to finally have a platinum this month ^_^

Congrats on your last plat Doc. I feel like I am in the same situation playing games with long plats.

Thanks :). I just got Sorcery Saga so that is going to take a little longer

Congrats on your latest platinum   :yay:

Thanks WFG :D. Also MK update, Sindel and Mileena done so just 10 left ^_^

5fnseo.jpg

A couple of things ^_^

-First off I linked all my platinums reviews in my checklist since I started doing them (no idea why I never did one for 105 o_O) so if you want to go back and look at old reviews you can :)

-Also my progress on PES2014 is going well. I just have to win with my ultimate edited team and I should be done by Tuesdayish

-Finally only 6 more kombatants \(^O^)/

2nrd9nk.jpg

• Like 1

A couple of things ^_^

-First off I linked all my platinums reviews in my checklist since I started doing them (no idea why I never did one for 105 o_O) so if you want to go back and look at old reviews you can :)

-Also my progress on PES2014 is going well. I just have to win with my ultimate edited team and I should be done by Tuesdayish

-Finally only 6 more kombatants \(^O^)/

2nrd9nk.jpg

Good progress on MK! So close, good luck finishing it off before losing your sanity!

I LOVE IT!!! Gorgeous layout and I got a chuckle also. Lovely lovely. Looks like you've been able to enjoy some great games over the years!!! You and I are definitely going to have to play through Mother 3 together sometime, amigo.

mrsaturn1_by_lethargicduality-d5w9nbr.pn

Thanks ^_^. Yes there has been some great games...and some bad ones :( but I have had fun along the way :D

It is too bad Smash Bros is for the WiiU otherwise we could battle Ness vs Lucas :shakefist:

• Like 1

1Ldbda23.png

#136-Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

This was one of the most intriguing and terrifying stories I have seen in a game yet...until the end. Now I am not going to spoil the ending for anyone but the game is extremely tense all the way through and it had me creating stories on what I thought happened to the school and who the mastermind was. When the big reveal happened all I could think was "my ideas were way better than this and this is way too silly in contrast to the rest of the game." I can see what they were going for but the ending really ruined the game for me.

What also ruined the game for me was School Mode. Once again we took an extremely well told story and then through in School Mode which made the whole thing too goofy once again. On top of that it was way too easy to complete (I almost beat it on my first try) but you still had to do it 4 times. After the first time you are so overpowered you are basically just spamming Triangle and not even caring what you mine because I had pretty much 99 of every item. Also how the Tickets worked was stupid as well. If the progress carried over from playthrough to the playthrough it wouldn't be so bad but because it didn't you ended up just spamming the same character over and over so you had to keep seeing the same conversations over and over. At least if you could spread it out then it wouldn't have seemed so samey.

So in the end I LOVED the story/gameplay for 98% of the game and it is a shame that it completely fell apart at the end.

• Like 2

1Lfbdfc3.png

#137-Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

GOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...I mean MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously this game was alright but I remember why I don't really like realist sports games. I would rather play Sega Soccer Slam where I can fire a Tsunami across the entire field. Also there was WAY too many games needed for the platinum. It wouldn't be so bad but you can just skip a majority of the games so there was no challenge. Either put lots of games in and make you play all of them (thus making it actually challenging) or shorten the games needed.

Anyways as I said it was a very MEH game so here are some funny soccer clips instead ^_^

Americans vs South Americans

The origins of Football

What Football is really like

Jason Statham as a psychotic Scottish goalkeep

Football...Asian style :pimp:

• Like 2