Shining Resonance Refrain Misc Trophy Guides

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Unless something changed, you can't have party members in reserve and free space in the main party.

And since you only get Kirika-sama and Sonia (excluding Yuma) in your party at the start, there will be a free space.

When I was messing around with the 99-Hit Combo. I had Sonia and Kirika in my party. I Kicked Yuma and Jinas out.

6 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Any one know if the trophy for having everyone at the front of the band is looked in original mode because I’m playing original

I'm curious too. If I had to guess I would say you need the 2 DLC characters. You will find the answer to your question around the mid point of Chapter 5

I`am playing Original Mode so then the Game is Clear. Can I transfer levels and other stuff to Refrain mode if It`s indeed a New Game Plus?

That Golem or Troll, is it in Original Mode or just Refrain mode?

Is there a Galley in the Game to see all Endings?

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

That Golem or Troll, is it in Original Mode or just Refrain mode?

The Troll is a mini-boss of the area. Yes, he is in both modes.

13 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Is there a Galley in the Game to see all Endings?

You mean after you see the ending?

I remember the original game having one, but I'm not sure if it was CG only or included movies as well.

You mean after you see the ending?

I remember the original game having one, but I'm not sure if it was CG only or included movies as well.

Yes.

If the original game had a Galley so must the Remake have one.

The Troll is a mini-boss of the area. Yes, he is in both modes.

That area, is it where you have to fight a goddamn dragon? good to know.

On 7/12/2018 at 5:50 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why are you playing Refrain mode from the start? :( 

They could have already played the Original before Refrain came out.

Whole reason i'm playing on Refrain straight away after all, played the PS3 version before.

Also, 

On 7/13/2018 at 5:43 PM, TheVader66 said:

Is it possible to not use Excella in your party? Like in the beginning can I be by myself until I find the normal non-DLC characters.

You can just go into the party menu and hit Triangle to remove party members from the party

Edited by HansReaver

2 hours ago, EatinUrFoodz said:

A video shows you can buy items that raise the characters affections, but I got to right before the point of no return and talked to the same girl in the town, and she's not selling these items. How do you unlock them?

I noticed I could buy those items after I loaded my completed save game which puts you before you face the final boss, though I already had everyone (except Lestin) maxed out so it didn't matter for me. I don't think I saw those items for sale before beating the game but I guess I could missed it.

54 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

For the Endings, Do I need to go ``Harem King`` and Date all the Girls and Hang out with the Guys?.

Minimum of 4 Date Events for each Character Ending your trying to get

Here is another way to Level up Fast when you get to the Post Game

Spoiler

Edited by A_B_Y_S_S_1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

English dub 458501131178606624.png?v=1

Hmm... looking at it, eggs still look better :D

It's hard to tell which might be better. Unless you run out of Egg Hunt then this is or maybe you want to switch it up. I was able to get a Egg Scramble Dungeon plus 4x the exp yeah you can't beat that.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

English dub 458501131178606624.png?v=1

Hmm... looking at it, eggs still look better :D

In my opinion it is much faster to level like me and A_B_Y_S_S_1 explained (3x master egg). If your tuning is maxed out and you have the right aspects equipped every monster (even the giant monsters with yuma in dragon form), will only need 2-3 hits. It is much faster to kill enemies and gain at least 2000 exp (in many cases you will earn much more) than to depend on luck and search for exp eggs or master eggs with egg hunt. Further you will also farm faster monster kills for the trophy as well as get the white chest reward aspects, which are also not bad. If you do egg hunt you will need more time for running around in order to find the eggs and you will probably never get the white chest, because the rank is fixed at B? and you cannot add other sigils to increase the rank.

EDIT: One more reason against the egg hunt is that if you have gained the aspect for a grimoire dungeon, the new white chest reward will be a score (earth score etc.). Like I wrote before in the other thread, you will obtain a high number of this score if you are lucky and get the white chest. I tested this with boss battles and got with one battle 8 earth scores, which you may use to increase your tuning level fast.

Edited by Adulocia
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Here is another way to Level up Fast when you get to the Post Game

Reveal hidden contents

Eng Dub

763821f91a4ef3af768b37aa6d78064015315304

11 hours ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

Minimum of 4 Date Events for each Character Ending your trying to get

So Traits have nothing to do with the Character Endings? just Dating/Hanging.

7 hours ago, Adulocia said:

In my opinion it is much faster to level like me and A_B_Y_S_S_1 explained (3x master egg). If your tuning is maxed out and you have the right aspects equipped every monster (even the giant monsters with yuma in dragon form), will only need 2-3 hits. It is much faster to kill enemies and gain at least 2000 exp (in many cases you will earn much more) than to depend on luck and search for exp eggs or master eggs with egg hunt. Further you will also farm faster monster kills for the trophy as well as get the white chest reward aspects, which are also not bad. If you do egg hunt you will need more time for running around in order to find the eggs and you will probably never get the white chest, because the rank is fixed at B? and you cannot add other sigils to increase the rank.

EDIT: One more reason against the egg hunt is that if you have gained the aspect for a grimoire dungeon, the new white chest reward will be a score (earth score etc.). Like I wrote before in the other thread, you will obtain a high number of this score if you are lucky and get the white chest. I tested this with boss battles and got with one battle 8 earth scores, which you may use to increase your tuning level fast.

I'm just speaking from experience.

When I was grinding it, eggs were the most suitable way :hmm: 

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

So Traits have nothing to do with the Character Endings? just Dating/Hanging.

You get the required Personalities through dating so yes, technically Personalities do not matter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 0:16 AM, Hanzoadam said:

Any one know if the trophy for having everyone at the front of the band is looked in original mode because I’m playing original

On 7/13/2018 at 6:57 AM, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

When I was messing around with the 99-Hit Combo. I had Sonia and Kirika in my party. I Kicked Yuma and Jinas out.

I'm curious too. If I had to guess I would say you need the 2 DLC characters. You will find the answer to your question around the mid point of Chapter 5

Can confirm that you need to use the other characters for Follow The Leader. I'm doing my first play through in Original mode and just got the final party member.... the trophy did not pop despite performing a B.A.N.D. with each of them.
Going to throw this out there and say that you probably also won't be able to get The Tune Heard 'Round The World without Excella's and Jinas' tunings.

Does anyone know if there are enough traits without Excella and Jinas to get the 100 for Know Others, Know Thyself?

38 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Does anyone know if there are enough traits without Excella and Jinas to get the 100 for Know Others, Know Thyself?

I got the trophy in the last chapter of original mode. You probably noticed, but most traits come from sub-events. At the start of every chapter, I usually just rested at the inn until no more sub-events appeared.

4 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I got the trophy in the last chapter of original mode. You probably noticed, but most traits come from sub-events. At the start of every chapter, I usually just rested at the inn until no more sub-events appeared.

Good to know! I've been sleeping at the inn, going on dates, doing requests, finding things in treasure boxes, etc.... just didn't know if there would be enough to go around with just the Original cast. Thank you :) 

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Good to know! I've been sleeping at the inn, going on dates, doing requests, finding things in treasure boxes, etc.... just didn't know if there would be enough to go around with just the Original cast. Thank you :) 

The amount of Personalities is almost infinite in the game. 

You could get it easily even on vanilla version just with the main cast =D

On 30/7/2018 at 8:36 AM, eigen-space said:

Going to throw this out there and say that you probably also won't be able to get The Tune Heard 'Round The World without Excella's and Jinas' tunings.

I'm also worried about this... I planned on getting everything except for the few Refrain only trophies in my Original run, and do a quick Refrain run but maybe I just need to finish the Original game and make a full Refrain playtrough. Anyone can confirm if you can get this trophy in Original mode?

About this I can also confirm that you can. I unlocked it yesterday in Chapter 6. Actually I was worried about it because I didn't get the trophy until I had 130 traits. Maybe the initial ones don't count.