New trophies coming?

ZankaiPowaa

Has anyone heard anything about the Advanced Gungeons and Draguns update including new trophies? I asked the devs twice on Twitter but unfortunately no response yet.

Either way can't wait, the update looks great. Also very much looking forward to a paid DLC in the future!

These are the new ones on steam, so im guessing the trophies will be just the same. Maybe i should pick up this game, did it a lot on PC already, and i used the controller anyway so im used to it. ALthough im kinda hesitant due to 'Lead God'

unknown.png

• Like 1

On 19-7-2018 at 9:00 PM, Juzota said:

Any idea how to unlock these new trophies? :D

Tonic is a blue dog npc you need to save in a normal run.

You can find him in the breach after that and he'll allow you to do turbo mode, kill the dragun in this mode for the trophy.

To kill the rat you need to aquire all infuriating notes (get one each run on floor 2 from a chest) and the gnawed key in the shop (999 casings that can be donated to every run) the entrance is in floor 3, a trapdoor.

Needed are a key and two blanks, 1 blank at the end of the trapdoor section to unlock a secret path and the second at the end of the secret path.

To get through the maze you end up in look at the infuriating notes in the ammonomicom for a piece of cheese pointing at a direction on each of the pages.

I do not yet know how to fight a "advanced boss"

Edited by monteblommie
  • Like 1

During the 3rd wave of the rat boss he drops a bunch of items one being a key which can be used on the room beyond him. Inside should be a little lizard guy that you need to take to the Dragun boss on the 5th floor. The lizard teams up with the Dragun adding a new phase becoming the "advanced" boss. 

Info taken from steam forums.

• Like 1

What a pain in the ass that advanced boss is, talk about overpowered, can't even shoot half of the time because of the circles he puts on the ground, makes the Rat boss fight look easy. Didn't help that I got really bad rng, saw a run on youtube where the guy had the easiest attacks to avoid, imagine my shock when I start the fight and all he does is barrage me with bullets while also covering 70% of the play area with circles where you can't shoot from, GG

On 7/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, rhysthethird said:

During the 3rd wave of the rat boss he drops a bunch of items one being a key which can be used on the room beyond him. Inside should be a little lizard guy that you need to take to the Dragun boss on the 5th floor. The lizard teams up with the Dragun adding a new phase becoming the "advanced" boss. 

Info taken from steam forums.

Or you can hatch the 'weird egg' which is an active item which is unlocked by your first visit of the lair of the Resourceful Rat (you don't have to fight the rat).

The egg seems to by quite common and can even be sold by shops. To hatch it you simply have to DROP (!) the egg into fire and wait a few seconds - be careful not to actually use the egg, which will just heal you.

A good place for the hatching is the Forge because there are plenty of these bonfires which can be pushed to leave a trail of flames. Be careful not to shot the egg.

After the hatching you have to feed the new born serpent a few items or guns (I had to use 4 each time but maybe it is dependent of the class of the item / gun) and then it will follow you.

And just for clarification:

You need 2 Golden Keys from the Resourceful Rat to open the serpent cage. And these locks can't be opened by using the AKEY-47...

So does the Weird Egg appear in any floor or just in Rat's Lair? I found it today in Rat's Lair, but I had to consume it because I wouldn't have be able to kill the Rat without the Ethereal Ring which I was carrying already. I did beat the Rat by the way (yay!), but failed in the Punch Out minigame and had him drop only one key so I couldn't free the serpent that way either. I don't really wanna do the Rat-fight anytime soon again, so would be nice to know if I can get the egg without too much of a hassle.

Edited by Juzota

3 hours ago, Juzota said:

So does the Weird Egg appear in any floor or just in Rat's Lair? I found it today in Rat's Lair, but I had to consume it because I wouldn't have be able to kill the Rat without the Ethereal Ring which I was carrying already. I did beat the Rat by the way (yay!), but failed in the Punch Out minigame and had him drop only one key so I couldn't free the serpent that way either. I don't really wanna do the Rat-fight anytime soon again, so would be nice to know if I can get the egg without too much of a hassle.

Don't worry, you can find it in any floor if you went to Rat's Lair at least once.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Juzota said:

And the egg can appear in the shops:

I have seen it in the normal shop and the in the Professor Goopton shop. And I also received it as a reward from a Gunsling King challenge. It appears to be quite common honestly...

• Like 1

Back to 100, honestly the best update yet, the two new bosses are among the best ones alongside Lich. To celebrate, I'll write a guide for this dlc, just like I did with the main and the last dlc. 

Let's see if they'll release a new dlc or a sequel, time for the latter trough.  :P

On 30/07/2018 at 11:11 PM, Mah2c said:

Back to 100, honestly the best update yet, the two new bosses are among the best ones alongside Lich. To celebrate, I'll write a guide for this dlc, just like I did with the main and the last dlc. 

Let's see if they'll release a new dlc or a sequel, time for the latter trough.  :P

Same here, back to 100%! I was totally hooked again, what a great game :-)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...