SURPASS YOUR LIMITS! A Year-Long Backlog Challenge!

Here I go:

Persona 4 Arena (1%) - Just started this one a little while ago, really interested in dovetailing this one into Ultimax so I don't get rusty. This one will be ROUGH, but I think I could get it done.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (1%) - I've heard nothing but good things, and if I can tackle the online I'll have nothing to worry about if I can get P4A done.

Dead Space 2 (41%) - I love this series enough to brave Hardcore Mode, and this one will be the last mainline Dead Space game platinum on my list!

Wolfenstein: The New Colossus (30%) - I'm only really worried about 1 particular trophy, and you know which one ?

Mortal Kombat X (44%) - just lots of grinding for this one, and online to boot.

22 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

If @jemmie doesn't mind, I might revive/create the sequel for October.

Depends on how many people would be interested in trying to Surpass Their Limits!

Well I am in for sure! There is a year long set up from January but that is more of an ABC challenge so I would amend that list to fit in some more difficult games for this. Plenty need to be tackled.

Pretty sure I have a game or 2 on my list that I started trophies and then as I realized the shitstorm I got myself into, I slowly noped my way out of it lol. 

I'm sure if this thread gets a little boost more people might be interested as well. Plus the timeframe is generous so it isn't too imposing. I can appreciate that.

• 3 months later...