I need some help...

I love Atlus and everything about them, ESPECIALLY the Persona series. I guess you could say I'm fan-boying them, HARD. But recently, trying to Platinum P4A has been difficulty, my only problem being Trials, not a lot of people got the Platinum for this game, and I know this might be a pain for some people who did all the Trials and collapsed out of joy. I main Akihiko, and I think I'm pretty good with him, but just that won't cut it for ALL of those Trials. If anybody, and I beg of you, can do those Trials for me, I'll never forget you. Friend me so we can talk about my account info if you're interested in helping me. Thanks!

I understand what you mean, but P4A is a greatly skill oriented game, and me myself I can't master every single character there is, maybe 3. If it weren't this, I would agree with you here, but it's not like I want you to Platinum the whole game, just do the Trials. I already explained that it might be a bit too much to ask, and that I know I'm being a pain. 

I love Atlus and everything about them, ESPECIALLY the Persona series. I guess you could say I'm fan-boying them, HARD. But recently, trying to Platinum P4A has been difficulty, my only problem being Trials, not a lot of people got the Platinum for this game, and I know this might be a pain for some people who did all the Trials and collapsed out of joy. I main Akihiko, and I think I'm pretty good with him, but just that won't cut it for ALL of those Trials. If anybody, and I beg of you, can do those Trials for me, I'll never forget you. Friend me so we can talk about my account info if you're interested in helping me. Thanks!

How stupid are people do you want your account stolen?

• Like 1

How bout no :P

Edited by sonicace101
  • Like 3

Regardless of how hard it is bottom line is, if you cant do it yourself, you dont deserve to show it on your profile.

I know, I know... But you don't play games with your friends on your account and one of THEM earn a trophy? Even if it was one measly trophy, maybe one for I don't know, taking one step or doing the first attack, THEY earned the trophy, not you. So could you say it's YOUR Platinum? Besides, I know it may be a bit disgraceful, but if it comes to it, and I need to, I'll try my hardest. I mean, I understand what you guys are saying, trust me, but I have Storm 3 (Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm: 3) and my friend offered me help getting an S on the last boss to help me towards the Platinum. As PSN  users, we are all on the same team, or play towards the same goal. There's no need for a competition, so why not help me a bit?

How stupid are people do you want your account stolen?

I doubt anybody would want an account with barely anything on it, no credit card info, nothing, really... P.S. Nice Saber picture! I have a friend who LOVES the Fate/Stay series. ^^

Lol! Preach Simpo(Awesome Guy  :))! 

9bf82c64106c3be9a8cb35fc0260db1f.gif

Why lose your account that you worked hard on?

Edited by Gary Oak
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...