games for girls?

AmyMUFC

My girlfriend like's all kind of games from LEGO series.

I'm not supposed to say it but she've got our first plat trophy ever in L:Pirates of Carraibean :D

Also plat One PIece: Pirate Warriors, and almost finished second series too Oo (probably cause we both still watch anime series and enjoy it)

Besides that she loves to play games like

- Jetpack Joyride

- Planet Minigolf

- Rayman

- DOA

pretty much...

I know it's kinda ridiculous to be replying to a 9 month old post but, when they look through the pages of history, I just want it to be noted that I was here and declared this one of the most retarded topics ever created in the history of internet conversation.

The topic title is sexist and the initial self-declaration is contradictory to said original sexist desires. Not to mention, the fact there's actually people responding with suggestions as to what they consider a "girl's game for tomboys". The whole thing reeks of idiocy.

needz moar #learn2gender and junk, inorite? I mean, liek, amirite ppl?

FUUUGGG :facepalm:

Edited by effdeegee

I know it's kinda ridiculous to be replying to a 9 month old post but, when they look through the pages of history, I just want it to be noted that I was here and declared this one of the most retarded topics ever created in the history of internet conversation.

The topic title is sexist and the initial self-declaration is contradictory to said original sexist desires. Not to mention, the fact there's actually people responding with suggestions as to what they consider a "girl's game for tomboys". The whole thing reeks of idiocy.

needz moar #learn2gender and junk, inorite? I mean, liek, amirite ppl?

FUUUGGG :facepalm:

You are exaggerating, there are at least dozens of similar sad threads like this :awesome:

• 1 month later...