treasure master trophy still glitched..

On 8/9/2018 at 6:11 PM, L2DK-ALL-DAY said:

So this trophy is still glitched after all this time, awful.

does anyone know of a solution other the playing the whole game again? apparently even if you do that it still wont pop.

cant find any posts from 2018 so thought something new might of come up.

I'm not understanding. I have the trophy, and so have many, many recent players https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4719-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/10-treasure-master You're most likely going to have to delete your saves or user profile and start fresh

• 1 year later...

So I have the same problem... all treasures collected but in the statistics it says 99/109 treasures. Really don't wanna go and collect them all again + checking every single time if the were counted in the statistics. This is the last trophy I need for 100% in the game So... what to do now? Does it help to delete the game and reinstall? With or without the patch? Will the save file still work? 

• 5 months later...

Trophy is STILL glitched. This is beyond ridiculous. Should've been fixed by now... I just went through all the treasure and have to reinstall the game I guess to hopefully get it fixed. If not, I'll have to delete the save I guess and hopefully have it WORK this time around? :/

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gutted. I wish I had seen this thread before my second play-through. Just encountered this glitch, and I can't be bothered wiping my save profile just to platinum this. The whole game felt so sluggish and tedious the second time around. Hope this doesn't happen in the Legacy of Thieves Collection for first time players.

EDIT: Wow. I tried going for this again with a clean play-through, got about halfway before noticing that the counter was incorrect. This sucks.

Edited by CowboySunset
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The treasure section in the menu shows I have all the treasures but the statistics are saying 98/109. WTF?????

On 21/08/2018 at 1:10 AM, sherringford4 said:

just use chapter select to track the treasures

That doesn't help it has to be tracked correctly in the stats.

I deleted the profile and that wipes all the collectibles, maybe that's all you need to do to get around this glitch then get them all again, unfortunately.

Edited by corder

• 5 months later...

I was going through all the Uncharted games this month in an attempt to get the platinum for all of them, I did that easily with the first 3 games, but i'm already at a roadblock with uncharted 4 with my treasures being glitched... i really don't want to play this fully again just yet... its 2022 and it still hasn't been fixed??? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 7:22 PM, Beatle-Girl said:

I was going through all the Uncharted games this month in an attempt to get the platinum for all of them, I did that easily with the first 3 games, but i'm already at a roadblock with uncharted 4 with my treasures being glitched... i really don't want to play this fully again just yet... its 2022 and it still hasn't been fixed??? 

Same. Love Naughty Dog but some of their trophy stuff is just really bad IMO. A glitched on finding over 100 collectibles being the worst I have seen yet. If you can't program a trophy like that correctly it shouldn't be in the game. I will now play UC4 through for a 4th time causing me to despise the game.

• 6 months later...

Quick Question I have the same glitch. Did you just Delete the Profile and then use Chapter select since it resets the Chapter count ? If so did it work ? Would save a lot of time if it did from playing the Chapters without Trophies. It shows 0-109 Trophies once I did delete the profile and 0 Collectibles in Chapter Select. Hoping this method will work. The Teasure list still shows all the Collectibles and No ??? But the counter in each Chapter and overall counter is reset to 0-109. Think it will work ? Just using Chapter select ? Seems like it should Hopefully.