Do you want 100% Mafia asap? Here's a tip

Deluziion90

Recently I bought this game and got it 100%. Ofcourse short after this game came out for free ?

Anyways for all you new guys who want 100% as fast as possible. Start with Faster Baby as soon as you can for the following trophies:

61S85075a.png Herbalist
Reached the Max Herbalism level

40-bronze.png
62Scd4774.png Mr. Green Thumb
Fully upgraded the Grow House

It took me ages to get this done. After completing the game and finishing all DLC content I still had to wait many hours/afking to get this stuff done

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 2

I started the DLC soon after I was able to, going in the order of release and I never had too AFK anything for reaching Max Herbalism. It just came naturally as I went through my first playthrough. Fully upgrading the growhouse can take a bit longer as it requires a lot of money but as long as you bank your money regularly (you lose 50% of all money on you if you die) then you should be fine.

If there’s any trophy to start on ASAP it’s the Pop, Pop trophy for getting 4 kills in Slow-Mo Shooting 10 times as I didn’t even know this was a thing until late in the game. I ended up Googling how to do it after noticing the trophy for it again, as it never mentions anywhere or at anytime you can slow-mo shoot (and slow-mo drive but I never needed it). I did find a good place to grind it (right at the end of the game) where there was a checkpoint and 4 enemies but it would have been easier and quicker to get as I played through the game

• Like 1

I have a question, are all firearms will care in new game plus? Game so boring, and what really hits me, that all weapons, including silent, only available late game. It's too painful dealing stealth only with knife, so I thought the second run should be funnier with good rifle and handgun.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

I had a trophy in the Faster Baby! DLC glitch on me which forced me to delete my saves, back up the ones I had and start the game with my console completely offline.

Growing the herbs was also one of the last things I did as was rebuilding Sammy's Bar in the third DLC pack. Definitely would of helped if I did that before I was done with the base game, but oh well.

1 hour ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

I have a question, are all firearms will care in new game plus? Game so boring, and what really hits me, that all weapons, including silent, only available late game. It's too painful dealing stealth only with knife, so I thought the second run should be funnier with good rifle and handgun.

There’s no NG+ so nothing carries over. You can only have one game save as well so when you start a new game, the game you did have will be gone unless you back that game save up. For my second playthrough where I killed everybody I went stealth as long as I could but once an enemy spotted me I went loud as it’s easier than trying to hide and continue stealthing it. That and I rushed my second playthrough solely for the trophies.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Do you guys think the season pass price will drop anytime soon? Anyone knows when the last time was? 

Portugal:

https://psprices.com/region-pt/game/961421/mafia-iii-season-pass

US:

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/961520/mafia-iii-season-pass

Looks like it was on sale in June. Might see it again in a few months or so.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

There’s no NG+ so nothing carries over. You can only have one game save as well so when you start a new game, the game you did have will be gone unless you back that game save up. For my second playthrough where I killed everybody I went stealth as long as I could but once an enemy spotted me I went loud as it’s easier than trying to hide and continue stealthing it. That and I rushed my second playthrough solely for the trophies.

I did my first and current delayed run full stealth, but damn it got very crap in the middle, plus I found out there will be no garage and tuning of my favorite car. Raged out and forgot about game. Recently tried again and now blast through, can tell this make game a little bit less tedious, especially you can shoot with Sniper rifle without scope is my favorite part now. 

Is anything really worth on those DLCs except Mustang, is there anything really cool added?

On 8/11/2018 at 5:18 AM, Bloodytears1666 said:

I did my first and current delayed run full stealth, but damn it got very crap in the middle, plus I found out there will be no garage and tuning of my favorite car. Raged out and forgot about game. Recently tried again and now blast through, can tell this make game a little bit less tedious, especially you can shoot with Sniper rifle without scope is my favorite part now. 

Is anything really worth on those DLCs except Mustang, is there anything really cool added?

In one of the dlcs ( that's free if i recall correctly) are 3 guns, all these guns are unlocked right at the beginning (when you first see the arms dealer outside Cassandra's) and are free to equip. There is a Silenced Pistol included

Otherwise, the dlc is mostly new guest lines. Although short, they can be pretty fun and interesting, though mainly depends on if you want them. The family kickback has 3 cars and guns, which are iffy. Mustang is the only car i've used from it, but the Tommy Gun with the drum and the sniper have come in handy early game :P

Edited by HansReaver
  • Like 1

i was kinda hoping they would of put the season pass on sale last week. it happened with just cause 3 when it was announced for plus. but i'm willing to wait because i can't start the single player games until i have all the DLC for it (minor exception for lego dimensions as this is a monthly deal) in fact the next two months i need to get the most expensive piece of DLC and the disc version for ps3.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, HansReaver said:

In one of the dlcs ( that's free if i recall correctly) are 3 guns, all these guns are unlocked right at the beginning (when you first see the arms dealer outside Cassandra's) and are free to equip. There is a Silenced Pistol included

Otherwise, the dlc is mostly new guest lines. Although short, they can be pretty fun and interesting, though mainly depends on if you want them. The family kickback has 3 cars and guns, which are iffy. Mustang is the only car i've used from it, but the Tommy Gun with the drum and the sniper have come in handy early game :P

Thanks for answers. Just one more thing - does in any dlc the ability to tune Potomac GT?

On 10-8-2018 at 8:49 PM, careo81 said:

dont afraid people with dlcs trophies, im almost done this trophies and dlc in one day

Its indeed not hard or any long it was just a small tip to keep the weed stuff in mind. I rushed through all DLC in no time but was standing afk for my 100% for hours to get that damn weed fully grown ?