Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

The last of the girls from Atelier Ryza Trilogy and the new Cruise Mission pass META

FyJ3NcMl.jpg

sQEgO3Gl.jpg

62oq2S3l.jpg

Still have some gears left to make.

TTw817Xl.jpg

My now mostly Atelier Ryza themed Dorm with bits of other series like Gridman Universe, wish I could add Neptunia Themed sluff and/or the Neptunia Event Trophy but that's a pipe dream.

I recall some have showed their pulls from one or two games in the past. So I went and did the same... with 3 games.

Princess Connect! Re:Dive:

zGnS9lVl.jpg

Got Karyl's New Year variant 3 times(once on the Limited 3* and twice on the Princess Gala) so I had enough Memory Shards to 5* her. She is OP as hell and has yet to be decrowned in the Japanese Version.

Still I only pulled for her since she's my main reason I started Princess Connect! Re:Dive.

noRSSYwl.jpg

One of the "OP" units that I did not get doing her debut banner, She or any other 3*s I don't have refused to show up(but Karyl showed up twice) so I ended up having to use the Spark(some kind of a Pity counter) for the first time.

Blue Archive:

waP6Qril.png

Got Iroha, would go for Kaede too but I save for a shot at getting Hoshino(Base & Swimsuit), Iori(Swimsuit), Karin(Base & Bunny Girl), Hibiki (Base & Cheerleader), Utaha (Cheerleader), Kazusa, Moe the last member of RABBIT Platoon I miss, Mari (Gym), Chise (Swimsuit), Izuna (Base & Swimsuit), Tsukuyo, Wakamo (Base & Swimsuit), Shun (the Adult version, already have the weaker loli version) and FOX Platoon if they get added.

Still new to Blue Archive so I still not have a good enough team for Main Quest and what not so Iroha ended up making my "balanced team" quick enough to 3 star most missions I'm close to in Level(LV 44 for the moment).

Did not plan on playing Blue Archive but after seeing some fan arts of Mari Gym version(did not know who this pointy animal ears girl was at time) was enough to get me into yet another of those Gacha games.

Touhou LostWord:

FiKYQYFaAAE12Bb.png?itok=tT5blr_N

Been playing Touhou LostWord every now and then and have recently started playing it each day. I finally got one of Sakuya's variants.

@Leon Castle

Mind telling how Blue Archive is so? Cause i have been thinking of adding that one to my to play list once i get a new smartphone or Laptop with Win11.

Main reason pretty much is because of Bunny Asuna as there was like a huge wave of fanart from her like everywhere i went online.

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Leon Castle

Mind telling how Blue Archive is so? Cause i have been thinking of adding that one to my to play list once i get a new smartphone or Laptop with Win11.

Main reason pretty much is because of Bunny Asuna as there was like a huge wave of fanart from her like everywhere i went online.

It feels like a mix between Azur Lane and Princess Connect! Re:Dive with some of Pokemon types like Blue Units is super effective on Enemies with blue armor but those with red armor is it not effective on but yellow is normal damage and then there is Terrain which like types gives bonus or less like green faces give more damage and red faces give less damage but there's only three Terrain types. btw this game like Azur Lane has Live2D*(and is most part the only one voiced but there was some that had no voice) but unlike AL it's free and all characters has one or will have one but you need to get the girl's affection to a certain level first.

r1cLiqKl.jpg

Like Princess Connect! Re:Dive and unlike Azur Lane you can look on the CG without the text Blocking the view.

laVO4cCl.jpg

liSpsJal.jpg

Also you can have the Menu Girl say your name. The way level works in this game is the same as Princess Connect! Re:Dive with that I mean the characters's max level is the same as your level(in my case Iroha can only go up to LV 44 as mine Level is 44). While trying to 3 star missions can be annoying and not being able to fully 3 star events as you need to be over 70 in level to stand a chance in the later stages(but story's highset level recommendation is over 30) and have a team of one tank and three attackers of each type or the type the enemy is weak to. The game is fun. So you can give it try then you get new smartphone or Laptop with Win11.

*Tried to find a working way of showing one of those but here's a link to Bunny Asuna's

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally time for me to post what ships i got recently: (Was unable to posts due to Imgur acting all weird and aswell as me having been sick since like a week.)

4kLBSLP.png

Got her 3 times iirc. Also was quite surprised to find out her actual name ain't Ryza.

6lERk9F.png

I like her design

K5SBUfi.png

The best girl looks wise and she also had a moment with Takao.

GIwcISd.png

hCOqxKQ.png

657AV0c.png

WHAx4ht.png

TFuM8pI.png

Finally got her from Hard Mode grinding. Honestly didn't take to long. Next should be 10-4 farm iirc.

As for outfits i got

SOtm5MZ.png

Took advantage of that Black Friday sale and even got some special furniture for it.

3sSj8pI.png

Sure is a fitting outfit for her

@Leon Castle

I like that middle picture where the table gets flipped it looks quite funny.

I see thanks for the info. As for the L2D i heared Yostar (AL devs) are doing the ones seen in Blue Archive.

Retrofits i done:

x3CiOeW.png

Honestly just had the retrofit itself left as i had gotten the other parts already.

Udy8kem.png

I now know what the Meta version got inspiried by.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

The last event of this year is a Eagle Union one and don't really have any new Shipgirls sort of

The UR is not Alaska or Iowa. It's Yorktown II

p9ttOejl.jpg

Hornet II (SR)

SU0FNDxl.jpg

Langley II (E)

WGVk8ADl.jpg

Northampton II (SR)

gr5DD5El.jpg

Hammann II (E)

nbD8Nvnl.jpg

The reincarnation variants(a nickname for the same name same faction shipgirls that may or may not be a 100% reincarnation like Hornet II may look like Hornet but is a different person)

The new skins are Swimsuits for the reincarnation variants(So far Hammann I and II is the only one with variants that have swimsuit for both variants)  and all Series 5 PR shipgirls except Prinz Rupprecht but at least two skins are Christmas themed.

Edit: found pics of the said shipgirls's new outfits with at least 5 Live2D and 1 Motion.

XgpQeual.jpg

tVDZnCul.jpg

Q2Ihv65l.jpg

Emanuele Pessagno and Bailey

Since this is how Yostar/Manjuu do same name same faction ships then maybe Weser's past variant is called Seydlitz II and look like Seydlitz instand of Hipper(or a mix of Seydlitz and Weser)

Looking forward to the Parallel Superimposition event for story reasons at least, whitch will show more of the essex class shipgirl Bon Homme Richard before she went META.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

I just realized that Hammann (Retrofit) and Hammann II has the same rarity

Hammann (Retrofit)

1180d722a5fb4b886e0a6ce4b24b8b8515979918

Hammann II

nbD8Nvnl.jpg

Compared to other one with a Retrofit(Langley is rare and Langley II is Elite), Hammann looks to be the only one that stayed the same rarity. We have to wait and see which Hammann is the better Hammann.

10 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Leon Castle

That sure is one way to make older ships more relevant again.

By making the "II" stronger than the older "I". I can picture Northampton II(Super Rare) being used over Northampton(Rare)

• Like 1

New Shipgirls:

v1eRuRml.jpg

The only one of PR5 not getting a swimsuit. Now to start on Plymouth and try my hand at Chapter 13 Stages*.

oMHgMvxl.jpg

Now the shipgirls I miss you can only get from the shops is within my reach, just need for Eldridge to show up in Merit Shop again and U-110 to be added to Guild Shop

*I cleared 13-1 on my 2nd try but did not defeat all enemies as I learned on the 1st try that my fleet 1 can only clear the boss fleet if saved for the boss fleet and fleet 2 can defeat 7 of 8 enemies so I swaped one of my air carriers for Perseus and we see if fleet 2 can defeat all of them without being defeated on the last one. if it works then I see how far I can get and if not then I turn fleet 3 & 4 into meta fleets and make sure all of them is Level 120 or 125.

6* Ascension

7T8SZN1l.jpg

Went and 6* Rino so now I can hear Corona Rain* the times I use her.

*It's Translated to Solar Rain whitch does not help as Rino still say Corona Rain. I never understand the need to translate all english words spoken by a japanese actor.

Blue Archive:

New Character

xtHV4hHl.jpg

What went through my mind then I saw what 3* Character I got

46ee3a5d9e33f5b52a68bd0f0ef5564c15394459

"The boobs I was looking for"

maxresdefault.jpg

Still any of the permanently *3 characters like Kaede and the other one I tried to go for(Tsukuyo an actual bunny girl) might land as I go for Hoshino (Swimsuit ver.)'s banner(might go for Izuna (Swimsuit ver.) too) but that mean I need to skip the upcomming Atsuko(voiced by Hanazawa Kana) Banner.

Unique Equipment (can only be equip then the Character is 5*)

HQFXIk9l.jpg

Now to try to get Iori to 5*.

• Like 1

So6ZQARl.jpg

After the upcoming maintenance, Shipgirls with variants like "II" or Muse can share skins if their Affinity is at 100% aka Love and if both is oathed then they can use the oath skin like (not yet released and hopefully not a Enterprise META/Sovetsky Soyuz case) Laffey II can use Laffey Base/Retrofit's oath skin but Helena META can't use Helena Base/Retrofit's oath skin like how Little Enterprise can't use Enterprise Base's oath skin.

That said META and "Children's day"(always thought they were called loli) variants can't use their Base/II variants's skins.

Also with this "Skin Share Function", Hammann will be the first to have two swimsuit skins.

• Like 1

New Shipgirls:

8acf1E8l.jpg

Got her 6 times, more if you count base Northampton.

140yIsjl.jpg

I wonder if this reincarnated Hammann is a downgrade. Maybe she get stronger than Hammann later on or just have overall better skills.

4mvKLr5l.jpg

Got her just as I run out of quick finishers at 100 pulls. She's the 2nd Essex class?!... after looking up Essex class, I know my Intrepid is the 3rd Essex class so hopefully she and Essex get Retrofited to UR but that may be just a pipe dream.

Also found a pic of Laffey II

sm4owQtl.jpg

Who knows maybe she's one of USS's upcoming URs.

I might make Laffey II the Destroyer of my fleet 2 some days after she's released.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Shipgirls:

uLp46Ufl.jpg

The only Type II I plan to use just to get her affinity to 100 so I can give her pizza skin

56a6d9b77fef6185ccaba26617007eb716117419

Ku2ihUol.jpg

The last "Shop" only Shipgirl I missed.

nXED9R2l.jpg

That's the last of the Type II Shipgirl gotten.

New Skin:

UEoKYJ1l.jpg

Of course, the free skin is a swimsuit and not a christmas one.

Random stuff from the event:

d3hQa7ol.jpg

5xZKxz5l.jpg

Only time Bon Homme Richard (base) makes a appearance.

K19K6eel.jpg

dAy41Ehl.jpg

Spot the difference

pQZhHk5l.jpg

The 3rd Yorktown: Yorktown META makes a appearance.

qevCZdll.jpg

Let's see how long Laffey II stays in NPC hell.

Vl0ECvTl.jpg

You get to meet both the Mother of all shipgirls and the fool who doomed us all Father of all Sirens(and 2nd male character after the Commander)

SWZQubpl.jpg

My open-air onsen. too bad it be gone after the maintenance.

Also there won't be a break week after maintenance at least for those who did not play Khorovod of Dawn's Rime. Hopefully this is the year they add her

8ec1z9wmoci61.jpg?auto=webp&s=e197cc8419

6* Ascension

XU8JLh1l.jpg

6*ed the Princess Connect! Character voiced by Asami Imai, so far of the main 4 games I play(that I can know the Voice Actors of) Genshin Impact is only one that don't have a Character voiced by Asami Imai.

Blue Archive:

New Students

Y1p1shCl.jpg

FqQTNqal.jpg

C01WGQSl.jpg

Also three others that won't be using(at least I have unlocked the last Lesson Area since I got one more Red Winter Federal Academy Student), gotta keep trying for Hakari Atsuko.

The new Live2D I unlocked and it's one of the voiced ones(can tell by lack of testbox if it's voiced or not)

Pb2bUS4l.jpg

also found the 2nd time Ayane flip the table.

pw0hiznl.jpg

Touhou LostWord:

Ye5smCrl.jpg

Got the base variant of Yukari at last.

v51OUszl.jpg

Other one I wanted and is last of the non-limited L1s.

svRMegAl.jpg

Got her... "Song" variant by luck but did not see until now that her's and Sakuya's it was based on the songs done by known japanese singers and those that make Touhou music

Won't be surprised if a Marisa "Night-Splitting Light" become a thing although it would be one if the "Song" variant Marisa can fire a Kamehameha or something.

New Skin(for L1)

mICiLfYl.jpg

At least I got one christmas outfit... for the last year.

• Like 1

The Type 2 ships i did get:

txfZ0hI.png

She was actually the first one i got at 30/200 and then later on i got a second copy of her.

xuKFOg9.png

Not sure but i think i got her twice.

8BJD18v.png

8k shop points saved

vRfIwG5.png

Took me the longest to get out of all the ships. Rate up a lie as some people would say ingame.

EYFC0Mf.png

The outfit i bought

zvdXSJq.png

I can't put my finger on it exactly why i did buy this outfit given i'm not that huge into Swimsuits but something about it just made me go YES and BUY.

Something funny from the side event:

5JSgtXC.png

Meanwhile me:

XcX9J1L.gif

@Leon Castle Something about Ui's face makes it look kinda funny.

As for something Granblue Fantasy related i did unlock a new Row 4 class: (Since i doubt anyone will check the GBF thread)

EaSfs00.png

As for two chars i did get on my way to sparking (aka until you can select your char after a certain number of pulls)

s5G90oU.png

ZlrKQMr.png

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

As for something Granblue Fantasy related i did unlock a new Row 4 class: (Since i doubt anyone will check the GBF thread)

Reveal hidden contents

EaSfs00.png

As for two chars i did get on my way to sparking (aka until you can select your char after a certain number of pulls)

Reveal hidden contents

s5G90oU.png

ZlrKQMr.png

Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah

xCIUkQXl.jpg

Now I know where that outfit came from.

Of Cygames games only Granblue Fantasy and Princess Connect! Re:Dive has that sparking system so how many points does Granblue Fantasy use for the sparking? 200 or 300? Princess Connect! Re:Dive has 300 but I'm still hoping for it to drop to 200 like it did in Japan.

btw is Cygames characters like Karyl and Forte permanent characters? also is there something like Princess Gala in Granblue Fantasy?(a Super Limited* Banner type that gives OP/somewhat OP Limited characters)

*I call it super limited as the characters in it is limited and only shows up on that type of banner and nowhere else and is shorter than other banners.

@Leon Castle

Djeeta is the female version of the Main Char in Granblue Fantasy.

As for Forte iirc she is a Rage of Bahamut char and yes she is obtainable in GBF. There's also some stuff from Shadowverse that  is in Granblue.

https://gbf.wiki/Forte

Karyl is also obtainable in GBF

https://gbf.wiki/Karyl

They did add plenty of side stories (aka older events that are now permantly available)

As for Granblue the spark happens at 300 pulls (so you need 90k crystals which is easy to get)

But then again Granblue also gives away a lot of free stuff over the year from crystals to weapons and etc.

Something else that's only in Granblue is the Roulette which is a login event where you get around 10,20 or 30 pulls for free. (Last roulette just did end a few days ago)

The roullette also has Gachapin aswell as a small chance to get 100 or 200 pulls for free. (Gachapin is draw until you get one SSR which depends on how lucky/unlucky you are so it could be just a 10 pull or going up to 100.) As for the SSR you get it's random you could get a new char which are tied to a wepaon or just get an old weapon and a gold moon. (Something you can trade in for other stuff)

Granblue does have Legend Festival or Legfest

Which is a sorta special "banner" in the sense it happens at the end of each month and the SSR rates are bumped up.

During that you can get some Grand characters aswell as a Divine General (Makura is one of them)

However Divine Generals have a special rule applied to them:

Quoted dirrectly from the wiki:

The 12 Generals (also referred to as Zodiac characters) are obtainable for the year they are introduced. They are then removed from the Premium Gala character pool at the end of the year, and return to the pool after roughly another year. For example, Anila was introduced in 2015, was unavailable in 2016, and became obtainable again in 2017. Note that even in years they are available, not all 12 Generals will be available in each Premium Gala. If the one you want is not available in a Premium Gala banner, it may come back in another.

During the middle of the month there is Flash Gala which has another set of Grand chars.

In some cases the weapon of a Grand char is more used than the char itself.

And they also did divide the drawing into normal and classic so the pool is less large now.

I hope i got that right if not @ASilverSeraphim check over what i wrote and add in anything i might've missed or explaind wrongly.

@Leon Castle In case you wonder he's a fellow Granblue Fantasy player and i'd say he's more knowledgeable about stuff.

• Like 2

Instead of posting new girls I'd aquired from Azur Lane since I rather move onto better things to show.  Besides I do got all the girls including Yorkstown II which only took like 30 pulls.  I wasn't all favored with this whole Type II version girls.  As for the current rerun event which I'm only missing murmansk which I'm only using their event tickets & not cubes.  So I don't usually shop online ordering from official gaming merch store that we play for a living like Azur Lane for example.  But I suddenly decided to bite the bullet and get something that is cool which and going to treasure like my other stuff.

PXL_20230106_180038599.jpg?format=750wPXL_20230106_180431495.jpg?format=500w

It cost $90 + $71 for shipping & art book not sold separate like past anniversary which is crazy talk.  But I got it and all that matters!

https://yostar.store/collections/azur-lane/products/azur-lane-4th-anniversary-limited-commemoration-case

I'm surprise that this is not sold out before I made my purchased!  I might consider buying more Azur Lane stuff from Yostar.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Leon Castle

Djeeta is the female version of the Main Char in Granblue Fantasy.

Yeah I knew that and she's the only Granblue Fantasy char in Princess Connect! Re:Dive(still hoping Cygames plans to add more Granblue Fantasy char).

16 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

As for Forte iirc she is a Rage of Bahamut char and yes she is obtainable in GBF. There's also some stuff from Shadowverse that is in Granblue.

https://gbf.wiki/Forte

Nice to know she, Karyl and Arisa is permanent.

16 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Granblue does have Legend Festival or Legfest

Which is a sorta special "banner" in the sense it happens at the end of each month and the SSR rates are bumped up.

During that you can get some Grand characters aswell as a Divine General (Makura is one of them)

However Divine Generals have a special rule applied to them:

Quoted dirrectly from the wiki:

The 12 Generals (also referred to as Zodiac characters) are obtainable for the year they are introduced. They are then removed from the Premium Gala character pool at the end of the year, and return to the pool after roughly another year. For example, Anila was introduced in 2015, was unavailable in 2016, and became obtainable again in 2017. Note that even in years they are available, not all 12 Generals will be available in each Premium Gala. If the one you want is not available in a Premium Gala banner, it may come back in another.

During the middle of the month there is Flash Gala which has another set of Grand chars.

In some cases the weapon of a Grand char is more used than the char itself.

Sounds like Princess Gala in a way. in comparing Granblue Fantasy to Princess Connect! Re:Dive then Grand is Princess(Both being a "Gala" limited characters and stronger than the normal version).

Characters that are only limited on Debut year and the 2nd year. that's a interesting way to rerun a character.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 2:38 AM, Leon Castle said:

gotta keep trying for Hakari Atsuko.

3RUW3M7l.jpg

At last I got Hime! had to spark her though but worth it as I wanted her and she's one of the better tanks and her kit reminds me of Miyako from Princess Connect! Re:Dive with her high evasion being like Miyako's ghost form, well Miyako's ghost form can avoid even the most powerful attack while Hime can't avoid Iori's high accuracy.

Doing the Hime Hunt I did get one of the students I was trying to get before.

euI01zRl.jpg

So there's the "Oppai" I was looking for.

Also went through the main story for the extra Pyroxene.

Want Saori but going to save my Pyroxenes for Hoshino (Swimsuit ver.) and Saori's banner is after Hoshino (Swimsuit ver.)'s banner well if global is still going for JP banner timeline for new chars (Global already went with Hoshino & Hina banners before Nonomi S & Wakamo S banners that in JP banner timeline is after Nonomi S & Wakamo S banners).

Still no matter how Blue Archive Global handles banners, for permanent new chars I might go for Serina (Christmas ver.) and maybe Hibiki if there's no way to farm for her Eleph or I don't get her doing Hoshino (Swimsuit ver.) or/and Izuna (Swimsuit ver.) banners or any of the limited banners.

For limited new & rerun chars the ones I go for Mari (Gym ver.) and Haruna (New Year ver.) maybe also Iori (Swimsuit ver.), Hina (Swimsuit ver.), Karin (Bunny Girl ver.), Yuuka (Gym ver.) if I have Pyroxene to spare.

Random things from the main story (if Spoiler can't open then go to page 69 and then go back to 70

Spoiler

t1rY41El.jpg

InyTfEUl.jpg

The end of the first Volume for now as there's a 3rd chapter

hFPUbJIl.jpg

Aris does say some game lines at times also the classic "put name here has joined the party" sound effect plays than she says well "put name here has joined the party"

NvmX7tGl.jpg

Never fire a Railgun indoors kids, at least not at the roof.

XdkY6M7l.jpg

So many RPG series I can recall the actually name of.

or6sqd4l.jpg

The showdown between an Android Gamer and a very un-maid like Maid.

wYcxQK1l.jpg

One of the best girls in Blue Archive right three

kxxGeESl.jpg

I want a CG of this hell can go for an anime adaptation of Treaty of Eden's first two chapters just for this.

X42apJMl.jpg

Where Gourmet Research Society goes, craziness follows and a poor kidnapped Fuuka at times.

TLq7Lshl.jpg

Wonder than they make Mika playable?

bosEsGql.jpg

I hope The Head nun Sakurako(The White haired Red eyed nun) is playable one day.

26F5t2hl.jpg

I1mx9IIl.jpg

Gotta love how from afar they looked like knights standing at the ready while close up both Trinity and Gehenna look ready to kill each other.

JY2Qyqll.jpg

One of the rare times that Tsurugi is cute instad of how she usually is (which usually is scary as heck, hell I left "cafe" in a hurry one time as she made her monster sounds)

fNotf7Wl.jpg

Hina's last stand(she may be a loli but she's a hell of a badass one)

ul68GtMl.jpg

Saori is kinda the Scaramouche of Blue Archive. A villain that tried to kill the player/sensei and yet is loved... I think I sorta get why so many love Scaramouche.

With Hoshino (Swimsuit ver.) being the next banner I save for now, I wait with Saori until the next 3* rate up super limited banner that might be sometime doing after Global have caught up with JP or before (maybe it's Captain Mine who's the 3rd after Wakamo and Hoshino S?)

OE8mDUTl.jpg

More FOX Platoon is nice... kinda funny it took 4 foxs to catch one fox

bFECH5ql.jpg

VM7B9UFl.jpg

s0EZyT3l.jpg

Metal Gear Solid reference

hMstNQhl.jpg

RABBIT Platoon taking a bath in the Barrels they just stole got and then realise that...

AJ6TJhSl.jpg

player/sensei is still there standing like an idiot. There was two options you could pick for why you were standing there an idiot. Went with the Standing guard exuse(aka the 2nd option)

If there was a 3rd option I go with

VujDfIOl.jpg

still the result is ultimately

zWHlzOhl.jpg

Now to go back to my usual daily on Azur Lane, Princess Connect! Re:Dive, Genshin Impact, Blue Archive and Touhou Lost Word and save the unread stories on Princess Connect! Re:Dive and Blue Archive for next weeked... hopefully some news about a new event for azur lane drops soon.

8NBT93Ol.jpg

For rest of this month, Commanders(Both new and old and the old who joined after the 1st run) will get the chance of the getting Uranami.

Also the upcoming Happy Lunar New Year 2023 is soon here

New shipgirls

E5YIwiWl.jpg

Can't see the girl clearly? hold on

NiBq15Jl.jpg

Why the Global Azur Lane did not have a "zoomed in" version is unknown.

0HHlLqol.jpg

Perseus's older sister the 8th Colossus(and Perseus is the 10th and last). I like how she looks like Perseus.

Hopefully Manjuu keep the "Pink haired white angel" for Colossus herself and the 7 remaining sisters.

Same VA as Ai Miyashita(from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club) and Rose(from Combatants Will Be Dispatched!)

74RTaYJl.jpg

The new Dragon Empery Shipgirl Ting An who's a Munition Ship, drawn by Hwansang who also did Waraku Chise in Blue Archive.

The VA is Chiemi Tanaka who also is the voice of Rina Tennouji (from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club)... wait I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

83ZRj6Zl.jpg

Hwa Chia. A Seaplane Tender or in Azur Lane terms a light air carrier.

From what I can read(thankfully someone translated it) her VA is Yuka Nukui who also is the voice of Ann Halford(from Sugar Apple Fairy Tale currently airing) and Taroumaru Seike(from Toaru Gaidens: Railgun and Accelerator)

The first retrofit of the new year

22ZE6h9l.jpg

Yat Sen is going to be the 2nd Super Rare Dragon Empery Shipgirl but Dragon Empery still don't have a "regular" Super Rare.

Two of the upcoming skins

OZh0aswl.jpg

Yat Sen is also getting a new skin as well as a retrofit.

gJlc8a7l.jpg

Hwa Chia's first(and might be only) skin is The Hopping Vampire/Jiangshi with a bit of bonage going on.

Might be more skins down the lane but so far I only found those two on both Global and JP Azur Lane.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Black54Ninja said:

FmWKhmHaMAEW22_?format=jpg&name=large

FmWgRKKagAA-JtX?format=jpg&name=large

The all important ship girl who was DYING to get a skin forever is Alabama!  These 2 skins that I am most forward to getting for sure.  I'm getting these 2 skins for sure. 

The two outfits @Black54Ninja did post in case it does show the links like it does in the quote:

JvkdYqj.jpg

eF8OdxZ.jpg

Edited by Tosmasta00

I've got to give highest praise to Yostar for very fast shipping these two things that I asked for.  I'd decided to put my Chi (Chobit) next to New Jersey for size comparison.  I do very much like the box that Musashi mousepad is housed in because I will leave it inside and not open it.  But I did got these 2 bonus Arknights plates with the word Max and level 90.  Pretty neat eventhough I didn't went with Arknights which I very rarely play it lately.  I do got the three pull shipgirls from this latest event.

PXL_20230120_001825415.jpg?format=750w

For Valentine 2023 as Musashi gets an automatic lock to be selected and 2024 will be New Jersey!

2021 - FDG

2022 - Atago

Apparently 3rd anniversary illustration collection back in stock & I've to order it. https://yostar.store/collections/azur-lane/products/azur-lane-3rd-anniversary-illustration-collection  RIP wallet!

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...