Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

So, i actually started the game :P

So far i got Attilio Regolo (i should take screenshots) and Andrea Doria, i'll try for Gorizia (One game where i actually want Italian stuff XD) since i see an Hololive collab which i hope to see it's not next anyway.

Trying to figuring out combat and stuff the fact that there is "auto Combat" option it's so helpful.

I guess this one above its a new next character? Damn she looks incredible!

How do you guys get enough Gems for skins? I would love one for Atillio Regolo ebing my first SR and all but i just have 550 missing 150 for it!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

How do you guys get enough Gems for skins?

Buying from store and the Fair Winds pass(gives 300 gems, a skin and other goodies), other times for free and 3 star normal mode stages so 200 each Chapter even the dreaded Chapter 13 and 14. btw the Hard Mode version of Chapter 1 to 12 don't give gems.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I guess this one above its a new next character? Damn she looks incredible!

She's one of the upcoming PR6(Shipgirls based on World of Warships original ships).

Still waiting on the other 4/5 ones which can one or two DR(PR version of UR) and the rest being the same rarity as Shimanto.

One of PR6 is most likely a Iron Blood(had one or two each PR) I be surprised if there's no Iron Blood this time.

Time will tell who the rest of the PR6 are, I can only hope one or two of Sardegna Empire, Dragon Empery or/and Vichya Dominion gets a DR so they at least one Rainbow rarity and maybe at least one more Dragon Empery of Gold rarity

• Like 1

F0bSQJXaYAAygJb.jpg

A loli PR ship.

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Buying from store and the Fair Winds pass(gives 300 gems, a skin and other goodies), other times for free and 3 star normal mode stages so 200 each Chapter even the dreaded Chapter 13 and 14. btw the Hard Mode version of Chapter 1 to 12 don't give gems.

You also can get get gems from collection thingies but those are only one time rewards. (Collection requires you to uncap certain ships.) And ever so rarely you do can get a gem comission ingame. Though the devs also do hand out free gems every now and then.

EDIT: Just saw on Twitter the SSSS Gridman collab will be getting a re-run.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

She's one of the upcoming PR6(Shipgirls based on World of Warships original ships).

Still waiting on the other 4/5 ones which can one or two DR(PR version of UR) and the rest being the same rarity as Shimanto.

One of PR6 is most likely a Iron Blood(had one or two each PR) I be surprised if there's no Iron Blood this time.

Time will tell who the rest of the PR6 are, I can only hope one or two of Sardegna Empire, Dragon Empery or/and Vichya Dominion gets a DR so they at least one Rainbow rarity and maybe at least one more Dragon Empery of Gold rarity

Ah i see, the 10 (Dollar? I see there isn't a way to change the currency or what?) pass then, i guess i could try it out once now; Chapter 13-14 O.o Here i thogutht the story would be like 4-5 chapters xD I'm at Chapter 2-3 right now honestly skipping the story just leaving auto play when i have mmore time i'll watch it in the recollection, alreay i'm losing to the bosses, i just have Attilio Regolo buffed with enhanced stuff anyway i guess that's why with only 1 ship out of 6 "strong"

I'll pretend i understood all the second part of the text :awesome:

What changes from Priority Meta and stuff? Yesterday i got Vestal i think? Meta for the Free Pass Path.

Ah SSSS Grindman i see so one i don't really care for, i'll definitively try for Gorizia then!

Edited by Sora9427

2 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

EDIT: Just saw on Twitter the SSSS Gridman collab will be getting a re-run.

I wonder who the last SR they add from Girdman is or are they going to make both versions of the 2nd the new SRs?

The Loli/Gridman version of the 2nd
ssss-gridman.gif

The Older/Dynazenon version of the 2nd

ssss-dynazenon-ssss.gif

https://slaimuda.github.io/ectl/#/main/cl

I leave this here for those who worry which character is meta and not meta and which gear is good for each character.

If the Gridman Universe rerun does the same as the Dead or Alive rerun did then I recommend saving and using the event points on Rikka as She is the best of the Gridman Universe characters and then on her Grid Gear.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

https://slaimuda.github.io/ectl/#/main/cl

I leave this here for those who worry which character is meta and not meta and which gear is good for each character.

If the Gridman Universe rerun does the same as the Dead or Alive rerun did then I recommend saving and using the event points on Rikka as She is the best of the Gridman Universe characters and then on her Grid Gear.

Event points are something different than the usual building stuff right? I can't really make anything so far in the current one so i don't know.

Oh i meant more like Meta as name in game rather than Meta itself as strong used ships xD Still this helps thanks, i see that basiclaly every collab ship is super strong mostly :P

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Event points are something different than the usual building stuff right?

It's points you earn from clearing Event stages but each Event has it's own points like Arclight Crystal for the Gridman Universe first run and rerun and Involuted Seal for the last rerun Mirror Involution. Also from clearing at least one non-event Hard Mode Stage, Building 3 ships and win 15(don't matter where) and one time only each event 3star the Event stages(Normal or Hard).

35 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

It's points you earn from clearing Event stages but each Event has it's own points like Arclight Crystal for the Gridman Universe first run and rerun and Involuted Seal for the last rerun Mirror Involution. Also from clearing at least one non-event Hard Mode Stage, Building 3 ships and win 15(don't matter where) and one time only each event 3star the Event stages(Normal or Hard).

I see, i guess i'll try get them the next event if i'll have any doubt about it i'll ask here since you guys knows about it!

F0q1mGVakAYyIyq?format=jpg&name=large

Loils everywhere? Loli PR ships? Here's 100% for sure(I see only one loli PR ship but that's me) not a loli but also Iron Blood PR ship. If this one is seen as loli as well I won't know what is what anymore.

• Like 2

5efaab4c19cd0103e5986ec0d5fe2712.jpg

The last of the PR ships and she and the redhead IB is the DR. Looks like I got what I was hopeing for a long time. A character drawn by Tsunako. After I'm done with the DR of the 5th PR. I be doing this one.

• Like 1

The new gridman universe SR characters are Hime(from the movie, they never showed her face in the 2nd series I think) and Older 2nd. Also new skins for the SRs. There will be new augments for the gridman universe characters. They also showed PR6 before going to Gridman Universe.

• Like 1

First off free Ulrich ASMR is out? or coming out

Second here the girls i recently got:

Spoiler

iZCw14d.png

hB4ECrb.png

5okn7kl.png

I just couldn't get the 3rd ship from this event : /

The outfits i bought:

Spoiler

VQ7cN0Y.png

Such a great outfit for London

mi2JJvj.png

Was a must buy

s5rEQJi.png

Yeah i did went a bit hard on the office lady outfits but i really do like how good they look.

As for something funny from the event:

UnV4OVs.jpg

It was part of the one Juusta about milk.

• Like 1

New Shipgirl:

mHYwK82l.jpg

After a year or so, I finished Plymouth. Started on the last of the PR5 Brest. If I somehow get the needed EXP long before PR7(at least that my speed with DRs feels like) then I start Shimanto of PR6.

• Like 2

New Gridgirls:

qqPdU0Yl.jpg

From what I read of her skills, she can heal...a random vanguard. She might work with Perseus and Unicorn.

5iq88Osl.jpg

Hime Hime or Princess Princess.

New Skins:

1KXzso5l.jpg

CRMFEI5l.jpg

8LE810pl.jpg

Went for one "old" and two "new" for my top 3 Gridgirls.

• Like 1

igaBzIc.jpg

The new Vichya Dominion event, Anthem of Remembrance, will begin on 8/3 after maintenance. New character, Marseillaise, will be introduced at this event. She will be obtainable as a reward of accumulated PT.

Yes! my axe wielding twintail's sister is free if I grind and I need to grind for vanguard fleet EXP for Brest anyway so I get to kill two French birds with one stone.

• Like 1