Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

GIrls i got recently:

DrFXDhd.png

3ScKQ8B.png

She took me more cubes than i'd like to...

T8qudHd.png

Got her with the 15k point thingy as i didn't want to waste more cubes. Glad i got her this time. Now only if the would rerun AI collab an Neptunia so i could have 100% collab ships.

OtZdMjD.png

Easy Cruise Ship

• Like 2

It's been quite a while but i'm playing, i didn't stop i'm just not really posting or checking the forum :P

This was for me, obviously, the first Collab event so i did a good bof pull don't know how many but i'm kinda happy with what i got:

Spoiler

tqPW0NQ.png

heoJNy4.png

bPRhuKC.png

JSNauTw.png

2ljsjpX.png

tq60uPd.png

qguGDr0.png

Got Every girl in the pulls weel aside from Mujina which you get with the Points and Rikka for which i used the Ticket! Wuld have loved to get either Rikka or Akane with pulls toget the other with Tickets but nothing so i gave up and got her.

I Managed to get also the Augment for Chise, Minami, Princess and 2Nd so i'm pretty happy with the Event would have loved to get something for Rikka too but i simply can't, i'm constantly out of oil and i can't in any way complete stage 4 at all, my backline is still destroied against the boss there sadly, in fact i just farmed out stage 3.

Overall i enjoied this event i know it wasn't well done or anything special but it was my first one! And i can also do a Full SSS team actually which was what i wanted to!

I also got this ships in the last days:

Spoiler

mmcHxeI.png

XFopafh.png

kx0bhz7.png

xDVZqyL.png

ulkfkBJ.png

Hood And Littorio i got them from random Event pulls i'm really happy about it first because i absolutely want an Italian Fleet and lately an english one too and Hood is neat despite sadly not being amazing i've heard.

Kaga i found her farming out 3-4 on hard for the Retrofit Bp, i actually got her twice so far :3

While San Diego and Takao I got them from the Medal Shop last month, i already have the Retrofit item for San Diego too so it's a matter to get to her!

Slowly progressing, story wise i'm at 7-1 and enjoying the game a lot i have to say!

Pretty excited about tomorrow new ship, i really want to do a french fleet too! And i'm super happy it's "Free" to get and not random luck in the pulls ^_^

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

ef7vTVz.jpg

Looks like we are not done with the French and the Italian yet. I think this leads up to a Richelieu vs Marco Polo: the battle of the holy see.

Would be cool if the holy see be used as an retrofit item for Richelieu...in my dreams.

• Like 2

New Shipgirl:

NN4Icwn.jpg

Got the 2nd French battle junkie not as bad as her sister's. I wonder is the other sisters going to be different forms of battle junkies?

Halfway on Brest's 4th and last task.

I wonder what surprises Essex has, a new skin for her younger sister Intrepid? a man can dream.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

AipljNW.jpg

Ahh that leaked one that showed up on some exhibition that some dude(or gal?) uploaded on Twitter.

SyxmlWM.jpg

What other new French Shipgirls will show up, we find out on the 5th Anniversary Livestream tomorrow.

I not gotta hope that silhouette that shows a crown is what I think it is.

• Like 1

GFuf0JX.jpg

The silhouette was both what I was hoping for and knew. It was Richelieu's littte sister and reading about Richelieu-Class, the last of them so after 5th Anniversary update we will have all of the Richelieu-Class shipgirls in-game

S6O6l7b.jpg

J4IEzL6.jpg

taOCCTo.jpg

Lf6fW3i.jpg

The other new French Shipgirls.

69vDUdf.jpg

Helena getting a swimsuit? and West Virginia is getting retrofit and new skin.

KNNTyfW.jpg

A little something from Enterprise herself, She's getting a diving suit?

A extra

5Fq5iJh.jpg

Then Sirius showed up, my eyes was on the maid.

Also Yorktown is getting oath skin(not the Eagle Union I was waiting for)

Looks like another eternal wait for anything for Intrepid and the Japanese 6th Anniversary might give Musashi something (she was in two top 3s after all)

• Like 3

Really Really happy with the announcement the New Ship Girls look amazing and we get one for Free which is always nice, i for sure will try and pull i want a French fleet and Boy we are getting 6 Ships (Including Marsellaise now) for it after that it was a pretty "short" faction!

Clemencau was Expected by some people and so it was her, makes sense since it's also been quoted in the French part of the story and events lately and would be stupid making her name so often and never see her for who knows how long, not a problem now :P

Nice for West Viriginia getting a Retro, not that i have her anyway, still it's nice to see one.

My only dissapointment comes from the skins.

Enterprise it's a great one but i'm not really a fan of the Sub theme so i pass on it, Helena we'll see but i doubt i'll get it and what a massive waste for clemenacau, they gave her ltierally the worst possible sport one to be a 2D, another Exercise one like Marsellaise even would have been a lot better, what a pity when the other ones are all actually amazing but static -_-

• Like 2

New shipgirl:

muBbrQel.jpg

PR5 done.

After Monarch, I'm thinking of starting on Shimanto or Kearsarge but I wonder is Shimanto really the better Sakura Empire Light cruiser than Noshiro? I see she's Tier 0 while Noshiro is Tier 1.

Retrofit:

tcfwbf7l.jpg

cPtXvj5l.jpg

JkgFhKWl.jpg

Also made West Virginia ready for her upcoming Retrofit.

Oath:

FtSzZZTl.jpg

Don't matter which Bismarck gets Oath skin, I'm ready.

IVuASmIl.jpg

The PR of PR5 is getting fate simulation. DR of PR5 might get later or next year.

• Like 3

New shipgirls:

tqzEdVzl.jpg

HZIspGBl.jpg

o4UKdxEl.jpg

tkONHNil.jpg

Now if only Tartu would drop, I will be done with using my Wisdom Cubes and running out of coins. My luck with Elites at times...

New skin:

b2WOyx1l.jpg

Cute Free Skin👍

My 5th Anniversary stats

RVxIMDQl.jpg

na7iM6il.jpg

Kbw56wvl.jpg

My Medals and Portrait Frames

Spoiler

b4Q9sYvl.jpg

OBTpVAel.jpg

QiJw6EQl.jpg

CaKCbY3l.jpg

3u7RSsol.jpg

KXpAohgl.jpg

• Like 3

OH Cool, how do you check those stats screen?

Anyway i'm really happy with this event! Got Every single Event Ship i could in few pulls i'm missing only Pavlev form the shop (I mean i'm at 9k so i can buy her) and the Point one but i'm only 1k points far to get her so not much. I'll be only missing Lyon form this Event Banner which i don't mind, super happy with it!|

Since i got pretty lucky there i did the Speicalize pool too! I put on advice of a friend Taihou and Akagi U and both came home sooner or later :3

I also decided to try some Luck on the Standard Special Pool hoping for Ryuu since i would love another healer but nothing, still got 2 New SR too I'll leave here all the Girls i foudn aside the new Iris ones.

Got my first Chinese ship too!

Spoiler

T9RXKUn.png

Bs7dsWP.png

cu64cwi.png

kxm4qNU.png

JWwYbnw.png

zHHrHos.png

I Bought helena Too from the Guild Shop since i wanted her anyway

Gz1knhW.png

I Tried her new L2D Skin with the Renting Option and it's AMAZING, i'll probably get it in the next days and have her as 3Rd secretary! The Richeliu one i don't care at all so let's see if i can get Enterprise before the end of the event and judge with Renting if it's worth or not. I'm Missing basically Portland and Laffey to Lv100 to get her from the Exams.

Story wise i'm done since yesterday with the Event and WOW what an incredible story, i enjoied it a lot, ton of interesting moments and characters involved, i really liked how it finally all connected between The Marsellaise story, the Prologue and now! Now i'm trying to do the Hard stages i'm at D2 let's see if i'll make it or get stuck there.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Some Azur Lane collab with antoher game i stumbled upon:

Dolphin Wave by the devs of Kandagawa Jet Girls and Senran Kagura. I don't think this game will go Global so we can only look at the three DW girls cosplaying as Baltimore, Atago and Takao in their Racing Queen outfits. Would be nice if this means for the Azur Lane side that we get a SK collab or one of the JetSki Girls games(KJG and DW is more or less the same with different girls)

• Like 1

The girls i got from the event:

Spoiler

vBqNzp5.png

My luck to build the 0.5% ship

fjnKZTq.png

Got her like 4 times

QpvP3k2.png

TUHoiXx.png

CKIKbSs.png

I never got suffren so one could say i'm suffren from success since i got all the other shipgirls.

As for the outfits:

Spoiler

Po33OVQ.png

vc6YknA.png

Something about it just made me wanna get it.

WmrZypb.png

r64Z14M.png

Also today i core shop i seen this:

UcPXAE9.png

I hope they add other Little ships aswell since i miss like all of them as i always get so bored out grinding for them.

Also i did miss out on another meta ship i honestly dunno how i keep doing that.

• Like 2

New shipgirls:

7EKQ0Kyl.jpg

Did not expect her to drop just as I 100%ed Chapter 13. Before preparing for Chapter 14, I try to get Dewey to drop.

Maybe I need to understand how Gear Lab works and how to get Mats for Gear Lab so my two fleets have the best gear instead of the good gear I can get elsewhere before the hell that is Chapter 14.

New Skin:

2oi9wlvl.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

The JP 6th Anniversary is soon upon us which means new SE UR.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2023 at 3:30 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Please be Yamato, please be Yamato, please be Yamato…

The odds are high with that one given she is the last of the big JP ships though I wouldn't put it past them to throw a curve ball and give us something like a Shinano 2 (since she was technically going to be a bb) or a Amagi 2 which wouldn't be too bad since best fox girl deserves to be healthy!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AlterArchuria said:

The odds are high with that one given she is the last of the big JP ships though I wouldn't put it past them to throw a curve ball and give us something like a Shinano 2 (since she was technically going to be a bb) or a Amagi 2 which wouldn't be too bad since best fox girl deserves to be healthy!

Maybe, but at the same time we already have Shinano and Musashi, the two systers of Yamato and Yamato was not just a ship, she also become a symbol of Japan culture. One of the most bigger battleships (if not the only one until now) with a sad end, it was send to a suicide mission with just enough fuel to go to her objective but not enough to return.

for that reason as well, you can find a lot of Yamato on anime, games, etc. japan has still an obsession with her and if I remember correctly, the name Yamato is other word to refer to Japan.

Shinano ll might be very very strange, she was a aircraft with other sad end… move to port 1 to port 2 in Japan before going to exercise and a submarine saw it and reach Shinano with a lot of torpedoes and sank to the southeas of Japan… I think.

Amagi ll can be a possibility but I hope no tbh, Azur lane already has 6 years is time to Yamato, the ultimate battleship with a lot of damage and some buff faction might be awesome and put her along with Musashi.

Seeing how they did JP URs then Yamato is next year, so it might be like this

1(three years ago).Shinano

2(two years ago).Shimakaze

3(last year).Musashi

4(this year).Amagi Ni? or even Nagato Ni?

5(next year).Yamato

This is just based on how the Yamato Sisters are 2 years apart in release. Looking at wikipedia, there's also 2 unnamed ships of the Yamato Class, hopefully they don't plan to delay Yamato by four years to make the 2 unnamed ships UR.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

there's also 2 unnamed ships of the Yamato Class

There is only Musashi, Shinano and Yamato inside Yamato class. The japanese thought about the possibility of do another two ships but never did it (number 111 and 797) 797 was a kind of "second shinano" but never did it. 

Do a second Nagato can be very very strange, if they do it then need to do the same with queen elizabeth for example how main head of the faction. I don't know, to be honest I really really hope see Yamato already and personally, I don't want see another "second version" of an already available ship because they alredy did it with Yorktown and the most resent UR Bismarck.