Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

New Shipgirls:

I2AaQOll.jpg

Now the only event shipgirl left is Tartu.

SfdczeNl.jpg

gQ0cHSbl.jpg

Now only Taihou µ is left of the Muses

gowCi4Zl.jpg

bgtjb1dl.jpg

y67Obqrl.jpg

FZMVHtYl.jpg

Was a bit lazy with META raid but now I have her so now I just wait for the next SR META.

Retrofit:

C3fU2Nal.jpg

New Skins:

7rzuCYYl.jpg

fweC9ASl.jpg

hyWFORBl.jpg

Now the battleship I used before the URs like Musashi and New Jersey finally has a outfit, now to wait eternally for Intrepid to get a new skin.

3JEgzv4l.jpg

Went Shipfu over one more for the collection.

Princess Connect! Re:Dive:

New girls:

OJhBY0Vl.jpg

Funny how the new permanent char banner char is the first I get on the Princess Gala

DueAX2vl.jpg

Now I have all the Cygames Chars that is added in the Global (gotta wait 2 years for Vania and 3 years for the Duo/Princess form of Anne & Grea)

bD7ZzoPl.jpg

Ended up using some of my jewels to go for Pecorine's Princess form which is the first of 6 upcoming Princess form Princess Galas next is Kokkoro then Yui a little break from Princess form Princess Gala with Labyrista of the Seven Crowns added and then the way be last for this year's Princess Gala being Hiyori. only the Princess form to Karyl and Rei is next year... my waifus of the two starter/Main Guilds: Gourmet Guild and Twinkle Wish is saved for last at least Labyrista is coming this year which I been waiting a while for.

3* Ascension

SVpuXcDl.jpg

The latest Welfare char at 3 stars so now I can read all of her Bond Stories.

Fate/Grand Order:

New Servant:

nUdTFzQl.jpg

After starting FGO and then moving over to the phone which plays Fate/Grand Order better compared to bluestacks. I unlocked Kiichi Hogen the latest Welfare char to keep(compared to how Princess Connect! Re:Dive and Blue Archive use Welfare, FGO use it more like Azur Lane's Loli Shipgirls and the unlock method is more or less the reverse of Princess Connect! Re:Dive and Blue Archive that you have to complete the event story). well EU got it late and missed all of the events and what not that NA got so this year is the first full year that now Global gets JP's 2021 events. Now I need to be on the outlook for anything NOT of the Assassin Class luckily the next event has a rate up on Nero(Saber Class).

• Like 1

Kinda forgot to post the skins i got from the event:

PQenEVT.png

vfUwHXb.png

A nice free skin

WX7dQzF.png

Last time i did buy her sister a skin so this time she gets one was really thinking of buying both skins but then went like i'd rather save some gems.

Harbin confirmed a whale ingame:

u6e9Sy1.png

• Like 1

Well it didn't took long for the Azur Lane 3rd anniversary illustration book to arrive.

PXL_20230131_203516907.jpg?format=750w

Now I have the 3rd & 4th anniversary illustration book together!  I'm actually surprised that this 3rd anniversary illustration book was actually temporary back in stock since there was no knowledge with some sort of news and how much they actually had this in stock before sold out once again less than 24 hours later.

• Like 2

Blue Archive:

New Students

dBJL9rGl.jpg

The Gamer Android with a "handheld" railgun.

8RVyuJrl.jpg

Another Tank unit but cost 10 EXS points to use... I stay with Iroha for my Tank needs.

Ej8AePnl.jpg

The new welfare student and if I understand the youtuber I follow correctly S.Shizuko is one of the good supports.

3BJDrn2l.jpg

Ended up buying the "3* selective recruitment" ticket and chose the Kitsune Ninja. No regrets

7rCxxUnl.jpg

She fooled me into thinking I got S.Hoshino, oh well just gotta wait for the cat girl twintail and wolf girl's swimsuit/summer versions to be released for the completion of the Abydos.

O0nP3axl.jpg

The Nahida of Blue Archive... they don't look the same or have the same JP VA but has the same birthday as me.

QDn6tOkl.jpg

Hr3hZmgl.jpg

Farming complete, now to hope to reach stage 17 and 18 hard-3 and farm for Karin and Aru's Elephs.

9IZhvMBl.jpg

At last I got the fest banner's fest student... through spark yet again and no Wakamo so no twice the Kitsune goodness. hopefully my luck with the "rate up that do not exist" goes better on Mika's fest banner. Not long now to my Kitsune ninja's swimsuit/summer and Chise swimsuit/summer banner plus free 100 pulls.

Unique Equipment/5*

VcxcsWil.jpg

One of the healers reached 5*.

KbjR4LCl.jpg

Used my Enigma Balls on trying to max out Serika the cat girl twintail well with S.Hoshino gotten, I farm for Serika's Eleph and use Enigma Balls to try maxing out S.Hoshino.

U8omCnLl.jpg

8SwEVMKl.jpg

Got to "meet" one of the members of FOX platoon. those Kitsune I might go for their banners if not a rerun of Wakamo banner happens close to or after their banners(that is if I don't get Wakamo on Mika's fest banner)

For Azur Lane I thought about asking what's the meta for clearing and 3 star chapter 13 and then I got a idea to find someting that at least used UR or/and some of the newer shipgirls and found one I did.

If I go by what he did then I must go for UR/SR gear(maybe same nation as the shipgirl too) and level San Diego, Perseus,Unicorn, Noshiro, Akashi, Yukikaze, Yuudachi, Shimakaze, Nagato, Shinano, Musashi, Neptune to at least 120. good thing my Musashi, Shinano and Perseus is over 120 already. So I only need to level the other 9 to 120 or higher...

Fleet 1/Mob killer: San Diego, Perseus, Unicorn, Noshiro, Akashi and Yukikaze.

Fleet 2/Boss killer: Yuudachi, Shimakaze, Nagato, Shinano, Musashi, Neptune.

Hopefully it works for chapter 14 too...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Shipgirls:

PEwTQLIl.jpg

Oath:

vHewB5ul.jpg

rNtysC5l.jpg

yGJ8mx8l.jpg

Fate/Grand Order:

New Servants:

GM3R3pTl.jpg

m6bHuSXl.jpg

AK6f7uil.jpg

3pl42Ecl.jpg

After using up my saved "fate gems" I ended up with all of the rated up Servants but Nero-chan might save and try on the last day to see if I can at least get one of the gold sabers(Nero 4* or Altera 5*) or just save for my Assassin(who thinks she's a Saber)'s Sith lord counterpart or just save for Morgan... just realized all the Servants I plan to save for is Artoria Faces.

• Like 1

On 03/02/2023 at 1:59 AM, Leon Castle said:

For Azur Lane I thought about asking what's the meta for clearing and 3 star chapter 13 and then I got a idea to find someting that at least used UR or/and some of the newer shipgirls and found one I did.

If I go by what he did then I must go for UR/SR gear(maybe same nation as the shipgirl too) and level San Diego, Perseus,Unicorn, Noshiro, Akashi, Yukikaze, Yuudachi, Shimakaze, Nagato, Shinano, Musashi, Neptune to at least 120. good thing my Musashi, Shinano and Perseus is over 120 already. So I only need to level the other 9 to 120 or higher...

Fleet 1/Mob killer: San Diego, Perseus, Unicorn, Noshiro, Akashi and Yukikaze.

Fleet 2/Boss killer: Yuudachi, Shimakaze, Nagato, Shinano, Musashi, Neptune.

Hopefully it works for chapter 14 too...

I'm not actively reading/following this, but I can drop my "setup", that worked well until 14-2 (currently can't kill the boss, but my mob cleanup fleet can survive enough to make the 14-2 boss arrive, without support from Subs).

Anyway the teams are:

Mob: Unicorn (Retrofit+Wyvern), Ulrich von Hutter, Independence (Retrofit+Wyvern), An Shan (Retrofit), Drake (Prototype Triple 234mm Main Gun Mount)

Boss: Ise (Retrofit+Oath+Admiral Fire  Control Table), Georgia, New Jersey (Oath+Triple 406mm MK7), San Diego (Retrofit), Helena (Retrofit), Exeter (Retrofit)

All have gear upgraded to lvl10 (UR gear listed above, mainly SR gear, except on a few ships that have some R gear, Georgia skill set is mainly "random R gear at lvl10"...), all ships are lvl 125 with full enhancement too (except Drake, still halfway through Fate Simulation), along lvl10 skills..

Gear selection for all except Georgia was made as close as possible to the best gear selection according to https://slaimuda.github.io/ectl/#/main/dd

My main issues with 14-2 boss so far are essentially survivability for my Vanguards, so, I'm in the process of level up some other UR to help me.. (specially annoying when I'm only missing the 14-4 ship from all the drop only ships..)

• Like 2

Ships i have gotten recently:

jbr8nVR.png

Easy meta ship

Ab22D3a.png

Was just going thorugh the stage to 3 star clear it when she showed up.

SssdgjK.png

Finally got around to finish up the 5k points.

As for retrofit i done:

3JTyrcO.png

Outfits i got that one from the cruise mission pass:

uCrI3Zq.png

• Like 2

BTD8IQgl.jpg

That's one of two conquests done. Only time I be limit breaking now is if it's for a event and/or plan to use the shipgirl I limit break.

Thanks to @Han_the_Dragon, I know what gear to put on the 2 fleets I'm preparing for CP 13 & 14.

Princess Connect! Re:Dive:

New girls:

iM1DlUGl.jpg

Got spooked by Chloe on Rin's banner. Now I don't have to wait for the hard stage that drops her memory shards and farm.

sf7fJVXl.jpg

Had to spark her. glad to have the idolmaster I cared most for. Now do I save for two upcoming Princess Galas (Kokkoro and Yui) or go for one of them and S.Ruka. We see if Kokkoro(Princess Form) is a must have or can wait to Yui(Princess Form)'s banner.

6* Ascension:

wOJMkNSl.jpg

The only better healer than NY.Yui is Yui herself at 6*. Only must have 6*s left to go is Kokkoro and Io well knowing me I might go for the upcoming Hatsune and Tamaki instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Not 100% sure but if that's her outfit then all i say is:

IF5Glwb.jpg

As for the outfit:

jFIVcVK.jpg

That's indeed her outfit.

eXHEe8Xl.jpg

-Sees Richelieu- so at last we will see this "holy see" or whatever it was called or is it just another part of the Holy See arc? find out on the next event of Azur Lane Z.

MNTMq8pl.jpg

The first UR of the 2023 and I think she's first shipgirl to be a Nun(most RN is maids or knights or noble ladys). this pic might be part of the short anime scene that plays then you get her.

SgoJJ2tl.jpg

Then there's a new RN event going, there's sure to be a new maid or two coming-

The 1st SR and 2nd new after UR HMS Implacable is SR HMS Scylla.

zXaFYoql.jpg

The new knight and she's Revenge's Imōto?! Gotta have all the Revenge Sisters even if they are Elite!

SR HMS Royal Oak is the shop shipgirl(also means she can drop in the last event stage and gotten in Construction without rate up)

wabapePl.jpg

Looks like Azur Lane went and added Weiss from RWBY.

Elite HMS Argus

nvv3Px4l.jpg

K-k-k-KAWAII!

Elite HMS Hero is this event's grind shipgirl.

The other upcomming school theme outfits/skins

bXqsS5hl.jpg

Scylla goes from maid to school girl.

StbyAxLl.jpg

Royal Oak goes from cool to cute.

87MwI2Fl.jpg

Argus looks less Weiss now.

Se2W998l.jpg

Even a Elite can surpass a Ultra Rare... in certain terms.

VqbkpRhl.jpg

If I'm not mistaken this school outfit/skin belongs to Umikaze.

TOzpWgwl.jpg

Janus is 2nd to get a "Motion" type outfit/skin.

pbxLif1l.jpg

Last to get a "Motion" type outfit/skin is Marblehead.

UhpLT6Ql.jpg

The last new of the school theme outfits/skins is Prinz Heinrich.

No new Live2D outfits/skins this time.

The next SR META is...

EZCeeHfl.jpg

Queen Elizabeth

Looks like I be grinding my ass off if I want both Hero and Royal Oak fast.

• Like 2

New Shipgirls:

JHWLR3el.jpg

The first of the new shipgirls that pop up and not only that I got this Nun 3 times! my luck with Elite may suck but my luck with UR rules.

88BRCqsl.jpg

Of the Royal Maids, I love the Dido sisters the most so more the merrier I say.

vM5IZSXl.jpg

Looks like my luck with getting the not rated up event shipgirl has returned...For now. Looks like there's two(if not three or even four*) Revenge Sisters to go.

5UidXyhl.jpg

After many throws of wisdom cubes, the elite I missed is added to my collection. Also the last pull

eVyT9ubl.jpg

Got all three rated up shipgirls in one last pull:awesome:

Now to grind for Hero-chan.

Also run into this on the web.

8Oyktyvl.jpg

My girl La Galissonnière went META. Hopefully she's a SR so she might be a bit stronger than her base self but I might end up using her anyway even if she's elite. Having two La Galissonnière sounds nice this coming from the one who use both Helenas.

*you never know, they might add Arkhangelsk's past self as Royal Sovereign.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

New Shipgirl:

brvYZWDl.jpg

Hero-Chan gotten.

New Outfit:

CHMLMB2l.jpg

Then praying to Iris don't work

xYCMxksl.jpg

Then pray to your queen

1igvE7pl.jpg

TZdDW5wl.jpg

nZ1VBJHl.jpg

Only got the hard run of the 2nd half of Revelations of Dust left before I'm finished with the event.

Also almost done with prepareing Fleet 2/Boss killer. My Nagato only miss Type 1 AP Shell, also trying to make Wyvern for my Shinano but not sure where you get the needed mats for Gear Lab.

Next META Raid is

RbEhLf1l.jpg

Who hopefully has her own theme playing instead of the usual theme like Gneisenau META did(I think she was the only META so far to have another theme playing)

We see soon if this plays or the usual theme.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure took me some time to upload the pics anyways

The ships i got:

GdtQf5E.png

I think i did get her twice

CDlY7Qd.png

IsOfI0j.png

Managed to get her rather quickly iirc was at 30 or 33/200

O0mfQgg.png

Jeanne D'Arc v2.0

k8xCuou.png

Tza6SPh.png

Did manage to get her on the rerun rather quickly

The outfit i had to get:

Vx4DAbM.png

A retrofit i seem to have missed to post:

UozbWDU.png

Some funny part of the event:

BZAHDN7.png

@Sora9427

Sorry for the late reply.

As for early game pretty much go for any ship you like.

Later on though you might look into getting PR ships like FDG (Friedrich Der Große) and some others.

Not sure how many tips you got but OP SIren doesn't use Oil so it's a sorta good place to test out ships and level some aswell.

Mind you i do play AL rather casually so i don't really know everything that's meta or OP.

As for gems i mainly did spend em early on for Dock expansions and dorm spots/expansion.

• Like 2

New Shipgirl:

GOquzSHl.jpg

Is unvoiced for now. Not sure if she's better than her normal self but looks like she work with Royal Navy(one skill only) and META (all skills while the 1st is for BBs and Bcs).

The next event is Northern Parliament and of course still gotta wait for Sovetsky Soyuz as it's a mini-event so only time will tell if this is the year Sovetsky Soyuz will be let out of NPC jail.

The new Shipgirls:

2zWUfpCl.jpg

SR Kursk, a Heavy Cruiser. She's named after the nuke sub, but she's based on project X... better Kursk than just "X".

STsAgJsl.jpg

SR Voroshilov, a Light Cruiser and sister to Kirov.

xnFSZ22l.jpg

E Sevastopol, a battleship.

The new skins:

GhpCxaql.jpg

At long last Mainz is getting a skin.

SU6LT8Yl.jpg

Kursk is the one getting Live2d this time.

vTcrfbxl.jpg

While Voroshilov gets a Motion skin.

wcUbWCKl.jpg

So too does Joffre-Chan.

cqXIBEpl.jpg

Trieste as well... is Mainz the only "normal" skin this time? I have a feeling there's one more(Sevastopol).

The Project X event starts on the 23th and if one don't have NJ then her rerun is not long to.

• Like 1

New Shipgirl:

nNVpXUKl.jpg

Been a while since I got the Elite first.

CQJWFVKl.jpg

New Shipfu found.

70c400kl.jpg

Still have lots of cubes to save.

New skin:

Ej3NW6cl.jpg

Cute swimsuit skin.

Next CP is La Galissonnière META(free) and a Isekai/RPG skin for Vauquelin(paid)

The Hot spring event with Joffe:

Spoiler

1vSSognl.jpg

sI4cqyIl.jpg

Went with "The Iris willed me to do it!" option

mdNPCqql.jpg

VjynqmYl.jpg

• Like 1

I am currently grinding away in Azur Lane that I already got the three new event ship girls on the first day.  As well bought hot springs skins for Kursk, Sevastopol, Voroshilov, Mainz, Trieste & Joffre.

Apparently I got another goodies from Yostar store today that I'd purchased on the 2nd & on different tracking number than what I gotten earlier.

PXL_20230329_185334667.jpg?format=750w

I only chose Laffey & Ayanami and New Jersey mousepad box was somewhat beat up as like Musashi as I'll leave the mousepad in the box.

--

Apparently there is a huge issue going on with AL CN server & massive censorship.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/comments/126p1b1/both_neural_cloud_and_azur_lane_in_cn_got_massive/

https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/126ob18/about_the_massive_censoring_in_cn_server/

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 2

The new April Fools login screen is here and this time it's Marvel's The Avengers!

• New Jersey as Cap
  • Reno as Iron Man
  • Specialized Bulin Custom MKIII as Thor
  • The Manjuu Manthing as Hulk
  • Enterprise as Hawkeye
  • Arkhangelsk in her Grandiose Getaway skin as Black Widow
  • Northampton II as Nick Fury
  • Universal Bulin as Loki
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Shipgirl:

9SA4I69l.jpg

I so gotta hear that again then Yui Makino has voiced all of LG META's lines... someday(I don't know how long it takes for META and sometimes new base chars to get voice added)

Retrofit:

SvgoskXl.jpg