Punchline Trophy Discussion

Karnacharya

So according to this video, the game appears to be some sort of visual novel style game with an overt focus on...panties? Most of the trophies look like they're pretty simple visual novel style trophies, but some of the "Trick" sections in the Episodes could be, well, tricky. Does anyone else have thoughts on this list?

I remember how someone posted a thread about this game coming out to NA/EU. Judging by the name and an artstyle I assumed it was a nice and light hearted comedy.

...definitely did not expect...well exactly what I saw :awesome: I just hope that the amount of panties is...moderated. With no knowledge of the game I agree, trick trophies seem to be the hardest ones.

Well, I have played the Japanese version so I know what to expect. But to anyone that is not familiar with this game, it is the game adaptation of the anime with the same title. It is also from the one that made Zero Escape series so if expect a mind blowing plot twists. 

As the OP said, the game is a Visual Novel. The tricks parts are used on some scenario, treat it like having Puzzle Rooms in Zero Escape series, not hard puzzles though and well, failing tricks does not means a bad outcome tbh :awesome:. For trophies, straightforward with few miscellaneous stuffs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Skadoki said:

I remember how someone posted a thread about this game coming out to NA/EU. Judging by the name and an artstyle I assumed it was a nice and light hearted comedy.

...definitely did not expect...well exactly what I saw :awesome: I just hope that the amount of panties is...moderated. With no knowledge of the game I agree, trick trophies seem to be the hardest ones.

giphy.gif

Moderated as an anime can be moderated I suppose. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Interesting, but I don't really play VN on console.

Get Vita version :awesome: 

10 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Just ordered a physical copy of this game. Gonna be fun as hell to stream and confuse and shock people. I just hope there aren't blocked scenes. 

Unless it changes, whole 2nd half is blocked.

If we are talking about PS4.

• Like 1

Preordered it from VGP.ca yesterday. Will take a month longer due to the different release dates between NA and EU but saving 10€ compared to the domestical prices (thanks to the exchange rate and a $10-voucher) is more convincing than the possibility to read this earlier, especially when the next few weeks are already packed with quite a lot of other games I'm more interested in.