How many controllers did you perform a fatality for?

SGibeaver4444

i never broke any controller by rage in gaming, but i did throw my controller by frustrating in the ps1, NES, ps2 era's or currently on the ps3 on games like tekken 6 when trying to defeat nancy, or the fishing in Nier, or batman AC when trying to unlock the perfect freeflow 2.0 stupid trophy xD

non of these throwing did broke my controller, the ps3 controller did built strong that it could lasted longer especially the analog sticks back in the ps1 / ps2 era, the analog sticks will worn out after a very long use but, this never happen with the dualshock 3. 

Edited by yellowwindow7

I have never broken a PS3 controller. Ever. However, with that said, I once was walking back from playing at a friends house and one little fothermucker ran at me and slammed me in the back when I was not prepared. The result? I fell on some rocks smashing two controllers in the process. Still was not my fault. :(

My dad cannot say the same. He has broken multiple controllers by slamming them straight down out of anger. He once broke a TV with a controller! Fortunately, we got a 20 inch upgrade to 60 inches, so it was all good. :P

I never threw my controller on purpose :hmm::o I care after it more than myself sometimes xD

Damnit GTR, it looks like you drove over it in your... GTR.

I still have the parts in a ziplock bag, I found a trigger and another button when I was cleaning my room the other day xD

My Ps3 controllers are fine except one of them has a wonky square button that likes to get stuck for a second

Wiimotes are functional and no tvs broken yet

Gamecube controllers are fine

the SNES controller wires look horrible though and a bit ripped but the pads and buttons are fine

None, I don't get that far when I get annoyed just because of I couldn't get something on a game like an S rank on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City or when I lose on a certain boss fight. I just have a glass of water beside me to cool myself down or I just take a little break & have a slice of Kit Kat bar beside me xD:P "Have a break, Have a Kit Kat" :PxD

the first controller I had wasn't really broken but my L2, R2 and R3 triggered by themselves whenever they like it :S due to the game I played 2 years ago, that I had to buy a new one which really burned down my wallet to 0 and I had to buy a slice of Hawaiian pizza that time and got cancelled just because the controller. -_-

Edited by NightWing

Wow,how many hours you play your PS3 to do that much damage to your controllers?

Quite a lot & I have a lot of family & friends who play on it too. The first 3 controllers were those cheap light ones without dualshock when PS3 first came out & they seemed to break a lot quicker.

There are quite some games which are really frustrating that goes up to the point where you want to throw the controller out of the window- I stay away from those. Mostly on the most frustrating ones. My 1st controller wasn't really broken but due to button mashing on the game I play & the 2nd one is starting to break that i need to buy a new one soon, but still not sure.

Edited by NightWing

1 cause of Soul Calibur V, legendary souls..  then right afterwards i beat it with a spare..

( Broke it upside my bedstand then twisted it apart. )

1 cause of GOW 1 challanges.. well the final one really.. finished it with the broken controller... ehh.

( Bedstand and multiple hits to the floor. )

1 cause of one of the DBZ games years ago.. can't remember which one but i know it happened.

( hard to remember.. i believe thrown to a wall, floor, door, ripped apart, gutted... yeah.. )

2-3 others over time.. can't remember exactly what games or how.

( Collateral Damage)

Samurai Sword cut a piece of an old ceiling fan off, also a box fan in half...(while it was running)

Sword to desk and dresser..

Holes in doors, walls over the years...

Cell phone went thru a wall.. ( still have it, still works! nothing broke! )

Laptop screen..... :(

Bluetooth Keyboard for the ps3.. :(

Thank god i get inssurance on my controllers and all!