How many controllers did you perform a fatality for?

SGibeaver4444

• 3 weeks later...

I have broken 1 controller Since I have had my PS3.

While playing COD: World at War "burn'em out" mission, after getting to the very end of the level that I had been on for days or maybe weeks. I get to the mortar pit and the end dialogue starts saying good job and everything and all of a sudden, a phantom grenade explodes as the screen is going to black. It starts me back at the last checkpoint which is where I had been stuck before instead of ending the level.

That controller had no chance.

2...I think. 1 was unintentional, I just casually tossed it on my couch and it bounced off into the wall then hit the floor twice, it was my fav controller too :(

Other one was intentional, RE is good and all but  glitchers, hackers, laggers and the works just grinded my gears that day......not to mention they non-stop messaged me -_-

To this day I've never broken a controller.

Though I do tend to trade up whenever I feel a little less comfortable with how they handle (or in the case of the PS3, when there's a newer color or style, and I'm tired of what I have).

In actuality, I'd probably have saved thousands if I'd stuck with the original packaged controller(s), considering it's always only me playing.

• 2 months later...