Game of Thrones discussion thread

Dead Weight

Margaery's change was too sudden. Either they crammed the story for time's sake, or she's really faking it.

I didn't have any doubt that she was broken, she is completely playing everyone. Her plan will probably help her and her brother out more than Cersei and Olenna's plan of attack. I hope so because I hate seeing Margaery and Loras suffer.

• 3 weeks later...

For an episode I got hyped over I was severely disappointed.

Who the fuck runs in a straight line? 

The moment Ramsay said he hadn't fed his dogs in 7 days it was pretty clear he was getting fed to them. 

Jon rushing off like that was ridiculous. After his scene with the red witch I'm wondering if he wants to die. He did exactly what he was warned not to do. 

I figured House Arryn would show up to this battle and save the day considering we didn't see anything of them after Baelish got his way.

Also, Ramsay was an absolute moron for killing the giant instead of Snow. He was already off screen it would have been better had he gone to release the dogs in one desperate attempt before being forced to fight Snow 1v1. "gee I have a free shot since nobody is looking at me, let me kill the down and out fighter instead of the only person I'm actually looking to kill who is tired as hell already."

For an episode I got hyped over I was severely disappointed.

Who the fuck runs in a straight line? 

The moment Ramsay said he hadn't fed his dogs in 7 days it was pretty clear he was getting fed to them. 

Jon rushing off like that was ridiculous. After his scene with the red witch I'm wondering if he wants to die. He did exactly what he was warned not to do. 

I figured House Arryn would show up to this battle and save the day considering we didn't see anything of them after Baelish got his way.

Also, Ramsay was an absolute moron for killing the giant instead of Snow. He was already off screen it would have been better had he gone to release the dogs in one desperate attempt before being forced to fight Snow 1v1. "gee I have a free shot since nobody is looking at me, let me kill the down and out fighter instead of the only person I'm actually looking to kill who is tired as hell already."

totally agree but.. if people are all smart like us, the show would had ended centuries ago.

Well the finale was certainly better than episode 9.

Still don't think Daenerys is going to be the victor at the end of this series. For all the confidence her side has, the seemingly easy win vibe being given, and the fact that she's probably the only organized leader in the show I just don't think they'll pull it off. 

Still wonder which of the many religious factions have the "true god" in this show lol. 

Where the hell is Brienne and Podrick? lol figure they would've been back by now. xD

Something seems really off about Arya. 

Last but not least...and I've been asking this since the beginning...more so than any other character...can someone please...please just kill Cersei already...

Now for things that will be spoilers...in spoilers. :P

Awesome boom is awesome.

Didn't think Margaery dying after all that shit was going to happen.

Did not see Tommen committing suicide. (my wtf moment for the entire season)

lol at eating your kids.

Old lady telling young kids to stfu is always nice.

I take it with Varys back at Daenerys's side that Dorne and House Tyrell are with Daenerys?

So uh...wtf happened with the Red Witch for Daenerys? Literally just appeared in what 1-2 episodes and vanished? Maybe I missed something. :dunno:

Showrunners say the show has 13 episodes left split between 2 season :/ not ready for it to end.

Think the show will have Azor Ahai appear at some point or scratch the whole idea? Melisandre has mentioned him a few times but that's about it. (in the show at least)

Not like the dog is on a leash, he can play wherever he likes. I don't think every scene jon is in needs the dog; budget wise. He is a real artic wolf afterall, not all cgi.

Gendry will return...

Just as Dany's fleet arrives he'll show up in his rowboat.

I have been wondering how in the world they can bring him back at this point. Do most fans even remember him I wonder?

By the way I love your avatar.

There've been quite a few reunions of characters this past season. Maybe Arya will end up running into him at some point.

Speaking of Arya... I wonder if she will head back to Winterfell now or move to the next name on her list?

I have been wondering how in the world they can bring him back at this point. Do most fans even remember him I wonder?

By the way I love your avatar.

There've been quite a few reunions of characters this past season. Maybe Arya will end up running into him at some point.

Speaking of Arya... I wonder if she will head back to Winterfell now or move to the next name on her list?

Martin said that Gendry and Arya will meet again in the books. I'm sure he will surface again in the show, I mean we saw Benjen again and he's been gone since season 1.