starcrunch061

Another Kemco game?

8 posts in this topic

I don't see much info here, but this looks like another Kemco JRPG. Man - they really crank this crap out, huh?

Yes, another Kemco game. I’m glad they port more games for PS4. You can play this game for free (with ads) on the phone in case you want to check it out.

I will wait for LRG to announce the physical version as well as the price drop from PS Store. I’m not gonna buy Kemco digital games day one anymore since these games’s price will drop whenever PS Store has any sale event. It’s better to save a couple bucks to buy something  else.

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
Typo

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I don't see much info here, but this looks like another Kemco JRPG. Man - they really crank this crap out, huh?

They've been cranking out crap for 30 years

Kemco RPG's are my jam.  People had me believing they were hot garbage forever, then I played Asdivine Hearts.  They take a bit of time to hook you, but they can be charming if you give them a chance.  I have all five of their current RPG's on Vita/PS4, and I will own this one as well! 

Playing Revenant saga right now. Saw the art from Revenant Dogma and was like "man this looks as bad as Revenant Saga, I wonder if they are related. Sure enough it was".  At the time I was Playing Tales of Hearts R and Revenant Sage and while I have to say the graphics are pretty shit compared to Hearts R the characters are way more intriguing.

I enjoy them, I wasn't expecting another one so soon though after finishing Fernz Gate.

Edited by Stormverse

I too enjoy them, Makes for a nice laid back classic RPG with good stories, I see nothing wrong with them releasing more to console and I will keep supporting it

This trophy list looks very similar to Fernz Gate's list. Looks easy but I'm still grinding out the level 999 weapon in Fernz Gate. I would love to play this as I enjoy this type of game but damn it looks pretty similar but with better battle/fight graphics.