Another Kemco game?

starcrunch061

Yes, another Kemco game. I’m glad they port more games for PS4. You can play this game for free (with ads) on the phone in case you want to check it out.

I will wait for LRG to announce the physical version as well as the price drop from PS Store. I’m not gonna buy Kemco digital games day one anymore since these games’s price will drop whenever PS Store has any sale event. It’s better to save a couple bucks to buy something  else.

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
Typo

Kemco RPG's are my jam.  People had me believing they were hot garbage forever, then I played Asdivine Hearts.  They take a bit of time to hook you, but they can be charming if you give them a chance.  I have all five of their current RPG's on Vita/PS4, and I will own this one as well! 

• Like 1

Playing Revenant saga right now. Saw the art from Revenant Dogma and was like "man this looks as bad as Revenant Saga, I wonder if they are related. Sure enough it was".  At the time I was Playing Tales of Hearts R and Revenant Sage and while I have to say the graphics are pretty shit compared to Hearts R the characters are way more intriguing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2019-12-20 at 8:32 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Be warned - I found this to be the weakest of all the Kemco rpgs that I’ve played.

Agreed. While the teleport function is appreciated, I found it extremely slow on the Vita, making the whole thing a chore. I’d avoid it (it’s not like if you couldn’t replace it with any of the fifty other Kemco jrpgs…).