Huh what's this?

rabatopotatoe

It'll probably be LimitedRunGames. One of the last Vita games they're pushing out before production ends. Which also means if there's no PS4 version, it'll be much more limited than their usual releases, since they can no longer request new cartridges and have to split the remaining ones between quite a lot of games.

New trophy list is probably due to the cross-save not being compatible with the ordinary releases, which forced them to make new lists for Rainbow Moon and Soldner X-2. They don't make new lists unless it's absolutely neccesary.

Either way, it's nice to have a list that's immune from the glitch method.

12 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It'll probably be LimitedRunGames. One of the last Vita games they're pushing out before production ends. Which also means if there's no PS4 version, it'll be much more limited than their usual releases, since they can no longer request new cartridges and have to split the remaining ones between quite a lot of games.

New trophy list is probably due to the cross-save not being compatible with the ordinary releases, which forced them to make new lists for Rainbow Moon and Soldner X-2. They don't make new lists unless it's absolutely neccesary.

Too bad LR doesn't add separate lists more often.  Really makes the EastAsiasoft releases that much better. Unless you just want to have sealed copies on a shelf.

On a separate note, was the Vita version ever patched? I thought v1.01 was the newest Vita version and still had the glitch intact. I'm not sure that the physical version will be immune from the glitch.

26 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Hmm? Wait why was Soldner and Rainbow Moon given two different lists?

12 hours ago, diskdocx said:

On a separate note, was the Vita version ever patched? I thought v1.01 was the newest Vita version and still had the glitch intact. I'm not sure that the physical version will be immune from the glitch.

It doesn't look like it was. Hopefully they manage to fix it for this release, whatever it may be.

12 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Hmm? Wait why was Soldner and Rainbow Moon given two different lists?

I'm not completely sure, but with Rainbow Moon I think they said it was because the cross-save and DLC was not compatible with the original.

And with Soldner, it was that, and also having the DLC preinstalled meant it needed to be treated as a separate game.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick heads up: According to LRG, this new list is only for the Vita retail version.

This includes a physical release exclusive trophy set with a platinum trophy. These trophies are completely separate from what can be unlocked digitally. This trophy set is only on the Vita release.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, palmersib said:

I see this game has the PH initials next to it. I know other initials like DG being Digital Game, EU being Europe, AS being Asia, HK being Hong Kong, JP being Japan & US being the USA & so on but what does the PH stand for

It says on the game's page, to the right: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8275-race-the-sun

It's the physical version of the game. 2,300 copies are being sold by Limited Run Games in a couple of days: https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-199-race-the-sun-vita

• Like 1

• 1 month later...