ranked matches problem

wackt1

I cannot seem to be able to connect with my boosting partner in ranked custom and quick matches. He was able to join my two player lobby however. Can someone come up with a solution, I do not know what to do.

EDIT: sent message to capcom as well

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

I cannot seem to be able to connect with my boosting partner in ranked custom and quick matches. He was able to join my two player lobby however. Can someone come up with a solution, I do not know what to do.

EDIT: sent message to capcom as well

Looks like you're not the only one. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/184795-online-ranked-problems.html

• 3 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, wackt1 said:

oof, i hope capcom responds

Unfortunately I honestly doubt Capcom will answer. But please share it if they do.

I have exactly the same issue. I do find someone from time to time but it's extremely seldom. When I do find one player, it usually plays quite well, so I can't figure the problem. It does amazingly find more people if you're in training or arcade and leave fight request on. Now connecting to someone specific is a nightmare. I have the same issue on Dead or Alive, but curiously not on Dead or Alive Last Round.

OK I hope this is help for others. Problem seems to be that although you can put Rank as any if your rank is too low you can't be matched with a player with a higher rank. So if you're having troubles matching to your boosting partner have him use a boosting account where he has a miserable rank (hopefully) and then try again. Use language as chinese or other to narrow searches, leave the other 2 on any.

When you get upper in rank you'll be able to find other players. While your rank is very basic you'll NEVER get rank 1 players.

I've struggled hours to try to do any boosting and with these changes it all worked in a snap.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 18/07/2022 at 7:37 AM, Mr_dealer21 said:

Did anyone found a fix to this problem?

I can't find anyone I have try with my friend and with my 2nd account 

And also with new accounts no luck

I can't play any ranked game 

Not techincally a "fix," but if you keep trying, you'll eventually match. For 4 days in a row, I spent a few minutes trying to match with my alt and was eventually able to.

This was last December, so not that long ago.

Edited by Yuber6969
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

Not techincally a "fix," but if you keep trying, you'll eventually match. For 4 days in a row, I spent a few minutes trying to match with my alt and was eventually able to.

This was last December, so not that long ago.

I let my ps3 searching for 2 days without turning it off still no luck 

I stil don't know what's the problem it's only happen with my account 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_dealer21 said:

I let my ps3 searching for 2 days without turning it off still no luck 

I stil don't know what's the problem it's only happen with my account 

I wouldn't bother leaving it on. Try to search a couple of times and then call it a day. You'll get it eventually if you keep at it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, Mr_dealer21 said:

Almost a month still same problem 

I have trying everyday at least 1 hour to find my other account or any other opponent 

No luck I think I may give up in this game 

Looks like I'm having the same problem.  I also have connectivity issues in The Beatles: Rock Band and Red Dead Redemption.

I swear it's my router -- Google WiFi. Do you happen to use the same one?