Cross buy awesome!

1 hour ago, fuzzyonlineus said:

-*- secret level trophy seem to glitch for me

i finish 4 of them but trophy should't pop 

Very sorry to hear this. not sure why it wouldn't have unlocked. I can make it so the next time you play the trophy will detect and pop on load up but I will need to patch the game for this. IF you want the plat sooner I think the easiest way would be to start a new save and just beat the 4 secret levels.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fuzzyonlineus said:

after i delete save data  and start a fresh new playthrough

problem solve ++  

Hey, thanks for the update. I'm glad you got your trophy. this saves me from having to rush out a patch right now. If anyone else has issues with trophies please post them or contact me.

6 minutes ago, Donkey-er said:

Is it correct the vita version (and thus the cross-buy) isn't up in the EU store yet?

Hey the Eu vita version is not out yet. you can expect it soon, I am just working out all the Cross-buy setup, should not be long at all.

5 minutes ago, breathofwater said:

Hey, thanks for the update. I'm glad you got your trophy. this saves me from having to rush out a patch right now. If anyone else has issues with trophies please post them or contact me.

i think my 1 st playthrough  trophy didn't pop because my vita enter sleepmode  before i complete the 4 secret level ( i complete 2 stage >>Sleepmode >> complete another 2 >> not pop )

So my Second speedrun  i play in one sitting  it seem fine