Question about MP trophies

VirtualNight

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

Would anyone know of a list that show's the minimum amount of players needed to boost online? 

I know some require 5/6, but others for sure only require 2. 1f914.png

5 for Medic, few trophies require 3 (you+2) and xp boost, the rest 2 (1+you).

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Debating on whether to buy a 2nd copy of this game to get the online trophies for since I got another PS3 off of Ebay would it be easy two do a self-boosting for this game? 

Same my question!

Based on this kind of sounds like 5 People might need be required.
Although probably could have two idle consoles so probably a third person would just be needed.
 Also sounds like you might need at least 3 players for that Sitting Ducks Trophy as well.
Probably should to check to see if I have any progress on this game since my PS3 hard Drive corrupted a while back and I have my older hard drive in my main PS3 and not sure if that one has Tom Clancy's hawx on it or not.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2023-02-15 at 5:01 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Most can be done with 2 PS3s but Medic requires 4. 

Unless you have a way to bypass the auto-balancing of teams this trophy needs 5. It auto-balances - even on a LAN.

Just to add on to anyone trying to solo this - you need 5 for Medic, 4 for Match Leader, 3 for Sitting Ducks. - Sitting Ducks is tricky solo - I had to use the deflection method to get the EMP - getting up to 6 kills didn't work after trying 3 times. You then have to crash your plane, switch your loadout, drop your teammate out of the game, bring them back on the other team, line the 2 dummy planes up & hope that you do it correctly. I got lucky and got it 1st try after getting the EMP.

Level 40 - I boosted XP with 3 copies getting between 60-63 kills in a 15 minute session. Deflecting missiles while controlling 3 planes is too hard to do consistently. After Campaign & boosting everything else I was around level 32. This will take 5-6 hours I think. 

60 Kills - 47250 xp

63 Kills - 51975 xp

Single Player - I had a few deaths & had to restart check points but it's doable solo on Elite Difficulty. 

I used 4 copies and had to recruit a friend to help with Medic. Took me almost the entire 15 minutes to get it as I was controlling 4 planes.  

Everything except Medic done via Lan.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR
Additional Info
  • Like 2