DLC Trophies Available Tomorrow November 1

Cool. I've got the game digitally so I'm always ready to jump in for more content.

9 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

"Added the first story of The Lost Tales of Greece to the game."

I wonder if this means that there would be more trophies, or if that trophy The Show Must Go On would need several stories to be achieved.

Seems like some people already have it (not on PSNP, but on PSN) so I'd say we get a new small DLC pack with each update. Probably something bigger for the six big story packs (both the First Blade and the Atlantis expansion will play out over three episodes).

10 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

"Added the first story of The Lost Tales of Greece to the game."

I wonder if this means that there would be more trophies, or if that trophy The Show Must Go On would need several stories to be achieved.

If you look at the link, it does show a picture mentioning the quest in question, so it could be somewhere in there perhaps.  As in, maybe the first one, or perhaps the last line in the quest line so to speak, who knows :)

Hopefully the new boss to kill is also available in this update, maybe along the same questline?

I found nothing in this area. Tried day and night at the green water/shipwrecks. No quest marker, no uncovered place, or an enemy. Icarus didn't find something neither.

I cant imagine, that Steropes is just walking there, waiting to be killed by us.He has to be introduced with an cutscene or  a quest or a special area like Minotaurus or Medusa.

Edited by Urknall360

Just now, iAlphaSoldier_ said:

There’s neither a new quest nor anything new on the message board there. 

Are you just gonna name random locations and send people on a wild goose chase?

No, dude. I just suggested some highly possible locations given that one area is named after him and Empedokles gave you the first cyclops-related quest. Don't have any more left to suggest, don't worry.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I think of all the things this update brought the one that made me happiest was the one that cleared out the Prince of Persia quest lol. Couldn't stand seeing it in my missions tab despite completing it.

Have to agree with you, brother (sorry, I've been playing lots of GoW, ahah!).

• Like 2

23 hours ago, locoporkko said:

one more trophy of dlc in ac odyssey

Just about to say. Seems there's another mission/storyline. Hopefully it's longer and better than The Show Must Go On. It was a little fun, but very short. Can't complain since it's free though I suppose.

• Like 2