Platinum no longer achievable

VirtualNight

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

No, you are giving this guy too much credit. You aren't thinking of how he's really getting psn names. They don't have some magical way of seeing people in lobbies. They're using this site. It's not that difficult to figure out. I have people that I've helped with the clan trophies recently who never did the split screen glitch. They still got hacked. One guy never intended to grind out the badges and ranks. After I got him his clan trophies, he never touched it again.

This bonehead is fooling everybody on this site. You guys are definitely letting him win. 

Dude how can you be THAT blind... are you intentionally trying to mess with peoples heads and make them think anything but the obvious. A friend of mine hasn't posted in here and he has his warhawk trophies hidden and yet he got hit with negative points after a few hours of doing the game. Stop thinking you know everything and posting complete and utter bullshit... you are only making yourself look more and more like a tool.

Edited by PViddy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Kazuha-Migiwa said:

Just one Question, if they can turn them negative. Is it possible to turn them back in their state before they got negative?

Only if you know someone that can do it or somehow convince the hacker to put you back to positive... but that will be unlikely

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Dude how can you be THAT blind... are you intentionally trying to mess with peoples heads and make them think anything but the obvious. A friend of mine hasn't posted in here and he has his warhawk trophies hidden and yet he got hit with negative points after a few hours of doing the game. Stop thinking you know everything and posting complete and utter bullshit... you are only making yourself look more and more like a tool.

Ok. I'm sorry for giving people false hope. The super hacker will prevent anyoneelse from here on out in getting any other trophies in this game. I'll go edit all my posts prior to this one as to not mislead anybody. 

4 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Only if you know someone that can do it or somehow convince the hacker to put you back to positive... but that will be unlikely

Why didn't someone already came up to help People in this Situation? I can't stand the fact, that those ppl are having their way with them.

Hope that this will turn out positive for you all. Really sad that some ppl can ruin a game like this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Ok. I'm sorry for giving people false hope. The super hacker will prevent anyoneelse from here on out in getting any other trophies in this game. I'll go edit all my posts prior to this one as to not mislead anybody. 

Yh, you should say is all your personal opinion because are you a warhawk veteran as well? do you know everything about it like me? from your posts it seems so. In years i've been seeing the game running both without and with hacks, so with the recent hacks reports i can say that no one is safe now, no matter what you do. Unless all of a sudden these hackers take a break (and i doubt we will know that), no one should go for the plat now.

1 minute ago, Kazuha-Migiwa said:

Why didn't someone already came up to help People in this Situation? I can't stand the fact, that those ppl are having their way with them.

Hope that this will turn out positive for you all. Really sad that some ppl can ruin a game like this.

Unfortunately those that have had negative points bc they were hacked are known now... its a gray area, but the only way to go to positive is either grind it out legit for 100,000 hours (unrealistic) or hack it back... and since hacking is flaggable you would most likely be screwed in that sense as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Unfortunately those that have had negative points bc they were hacked are known now... its a gray area, but the only way to go to positive is either grind it out legit for 100,000 hours (unrealistic) or hack it back... and since hacking is flaggable you would most likely be screwed in that sense as well.

Yh, 2 of my alt accounts got free xp, 1 got all medals and badges as well, and all the related trophies popped together which means those accs would be flagged from this site.

28 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Yh, you should say is all your personal opinion because are you a warhawk veteran as well? do you know everything about it like me? from your posts it seems so. In years i've been seeing the game running both without and with hacks, so with the recent hacks reports i can say that no one is safe now, no matter what you do. Unless all of a sudden these hackers take a break (and i doubt we will know that), no one should go for the plat now.

I would definitely say that neither you, nor I, knows everything about Warhawk. You saying that you do says a lot about you.

In any case, I have a few people in a group that all started this game recently. 3 out of the 6 guys have been messed with. The other 3 are fine...so far at least. So your super hacker isn't omnipotent. That also meams your OP is bullshit. This plat is plenty obtainable. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

I would definitely say that neither you, nor I, knows everything about Warhawk. You saying that you do says a lot about you.

In any case, I have a few people in a group that all started this game recently. 3 out of the 6 guys have been messed with. The other 3 are fine...so far at least. So your super hacker isn't omnipotent. That also meams your OP is bullshit. This plat is plenty obtainable. 

Well when your other 3 friends get screwed over then you will see no one is safe and all of us that have said that from the start will be laughing our asses off bc we told you so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Didn't you get it? my main message is that i know much more about it, i've never seen you playing this game in normal lobby; you say is "pretty obtainable" while i say "no it isn't,  if you are so sure about your opinion, then try to host a glitched room with an alt, leave that for the night and tell us if really it hasn't been hacked.

There is no 100% accurate answer; my opinion may be wrong but yours can be as well, considering however also all the hacks reports (i repeat they have never been so frequent in all wh history) i would end in saying that my opinion about platinum no longer achievable is correct for 90%.

Add an "imo" in your pretty obtainable statement and is fine.

Edited by VirtualNight
*pretty

I add that, i've been seeing at least 2-3 times per week (each week for most of the times) someone playing warhawk that is also an hacker as well (or that isn't but is in contact with them), not necessarily using hacks in that moment but just playing for fun

This means that these veterans will come at times on the game and if they see your lobby they could decide to hack you.

3 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Not to mention even so you could be hacked, if you jump into the wrong lobby. Also i wouldn't be impressed if, while doing it legitly, they would hack you just before you finish.

This is all just so wrong man.

Edited by BrettyBoy

They dont need to be in your lobby. I last played on 2nd November. On 11th of November I get psn message that my stats on warhawk „looks bad”. At work i read forum so just in case i was login with my alt and when I checked „buddies” stats I saw that my main was updated on 10th November and I have -9999 points and kills

Edited by ganryu_pl
Correction

So glad I've done this in due time... Getting hacked in between my sessions would have torn me apart.

One time I was by the end of my boost, trying to get XP, as I created the room someone joined right away and I kicked him, he then messaged me "deranking" as a message almost as soon. Thankfully I was hosting on my alt and hadn't joined the game with main yet, also from what I had gathered at the time they would hack through invitation so I put him on block list on both accounts in hopes it would hide me from him.

In the end nothing happened but I can't tell you how this single-word message made me sweat. ?

• Like 2

If you're still thinking of going for the plat, consider how you'd feel if you got your stats hacked right before getting the plat (assuming you can even make it that far). Hundreds of hours wasted just to be reset. It's not worth the time or the risk involved. If you care about your trophy completion, do not start this game no matter what anyone says. It's as simple as that. Could you platinum this game? Sure, in theory. But the odds are stacked against you. Honestly, your chance of getting your stats hacked at this point is above 90%. Do yourself a favor and skip this one. 

edit: I only say this to warn others as I don't want anyone caught off guard 

Edited by z99f

4 hours ago, ganryu_pl said:

They dont need to be in your lobby. I last played on 2nd November. On 11th of November I get psn message that my stats on warhawk „looks bad”. At work i read forum so just in case i was login with my alt and when I checked „buddies” stats I saw that my main was updated on 10th November and I have -9999 points and kills

Fuck.

4 minutes ago, SkidPatrol said:

Or...here's a crazy thought. Go for it legitimately oh my goodness who would have thought right?

even if they play legitimately they may still hack ya anyway or they may leave one alone for they show mercy but it's ultra rare.

was going to suggest backing up your save. they can't mess up your data if you have backed up save though you'll end up losing X amount of hours prior to what you earned after that point.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

even if they play legitimately they may still hack ya anyway or they may leave one alone for they show mercy but it's ultra rare.

was going to suggest backing up your save. they can't mess up your data if you have backed up save though you'll end up losing X amount of hours prior to what you earned after that point.

Unfortunately that isnt true either... backing up your save is pointless bc your stats arent saved in your save file... the stats are stored on the warhawk servers... there really is no safe way of going for this platinum now... I have to thank my lucky stars I managed to get my plat last month unscathed... sorry to anyone who has been screwed... and to anyone that starts this I cannot feel sorry for u if u get screwed bc u have multiple members warning u to not attempt it... if u do manage to get it though congrats nonetheless.

6 minutes ago, SkidPatrol said:

Trust me when I say this, the only reason they're doing it in the first place is because you're cheating. It's not about getting the trophy it's about how you're getting it.

How are we meant to obtain the platinum without boosting considering the fact the servers are shutting down REAL SOON?