Trophy thoughts?

Burgins

More basic trophies than the previous titles.   No nuggets or trophies like shoot a 3 pointer.  Trophie for money has gone from 1million to 10 million, Looks like there designed to make you play the game for quite a while.  I enjoy the series so wont be a problem for me.  Ppl looking for a quick plat like it was in 15 & 17 will be turned away now.  

Edited by Forbzy_89

I'm actually okay with the Hectare trophies going from 10 to 100 as I enjoy Farming Simulator. Those will be the same as the trophies in the Vita games. The only other thing that appears to be different trophy wise is the one for breeding Chickens.

Will definitely pick this up at some point when I have time to sink plenty of hours into it :)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ghost_spike said:

Soooo... no trophies unlocking in multiplayer?

You can load your save game in either career or multiplayer, and while trophies don't unlock while in multiplayer, the stats are still saved. This means that if you load into career after meeting a requirement, you just have to "trigger" it to get the trophy. If you've done over 10 hectares of sowing online for instance, and you do another 0.01 in career, you will get the trophy immediately.

What I don't understand though is how the two platinum achievers have done it so quickly. Since contracts don't count for sowing/harvesting/fertilizing/cultivating stats, how are they able to get the platinum in just a few days? I'm 30 hours into the game and don't even have the 10 hectare trophy for anything yet - and we need 100.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DKShadow said:

You can load your save game in either career or multiplayer, and while trophies don't unlock while in multiplayer, the stats are still saved. This means that if you load into career after meeting a requirement, you just have to "trigger" it to get the trophy. If you've done over 10 hectares of sowing online for instance, and you do another 0.01 in career, you will get the trophy immediately.

What I don't understand though is how the two platinum achievers have done it so quickly. Since contracts don't count for sowing/harvesting/fertilizing/cultivating stats, how are they able to get the platinum in just a few days? I'm 30 hours into the game and don't even have the 10 hectare trophy for anything yet - and we need 100.

Probably just veterans of the series who figured out how to min-max for tons of cash (like found out whatever is the best crop or whatever)

There were also express press copies given to streamers so a good chunk of people had a couple day advantage on everyone

On 11/25/2018 at 0:10 PM, DKShadow said:

Nice, thanks for the tip!

Oh, and on the platinum achievers: I'm fairly sure they went with forestry for accumulating cash. It's a lot of manual labor, but wood prices are as broken as in FS17. 

Edited by ghost_spike

• 2 years later...