5th Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special

We should just let @kingofbattle8174 be the MC. He announced the start and end of the round before me without anyone asking. Now THAT's a good teammate!

Scores will be counted shortly. Remember that we're immediately going into the second round.

1 hour ago, willythom88 said:

Ok, I don't think I'll be able to get anymore synced before the end of the first round, but I was able to get a good chunk done for 2064: Read only memories since 7EST last night.  Already got the next one picked out if I advance.

I too am playing 2064. It may be a race to see who plats it first if we both advance.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jemmie said:

We should just let @kingofbattle8174 be the MC. He announced the start and end of the round before me without anyone asking. Now THAT's a good teammate!

Scores will be counted shortly. Remember that we're immediately going into the second round.

I too am playing 2064. It may be a race to see who plats it first if we both advance.

Guess I  am  just hyped.. The suspense is killing me. Who got a round one fatality? Oh round two.....fight!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

Good match @midgetstrawdog, pretty close. That stupid energy edge cycle for the win lol.

Oh I didn't realise we were going straight on, even better those last few trophies count for something.

GG, I got really ruined by Rick and Morty. That game is not 3 hours at all. Good luck on the rest of the tournament 

• Like 1

I always found Blake rather droll. Perhaps you are familiar with the old testament.

And as the pestilence ravaged the land the Messiah did lay down small hope, “ Ye of little plats yet abounding in false bravado. Walk not into the final judgement shrouded in small trophy count but instead repent, turn to the light of completionism . No good can cometh from the internal struggle of digital excess. Repent thee and drive out evil most foul. For if thee proceeds in indulgence on a path chaperoned by the deceptive Shaitan and his minions of Spam then all shall be lost. HARKETH thee warning before the Captain and his twisted sausage dog consume thy trophy soul.

Chapter 3 Verse 1-3

Book of Spam

Trophy Hunters Bible 

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

I always found Blake rather droll. Perhaps you are familiar with the old testament.

And as the pestilence ravaged the land the Messiah did lay down small hope, “ Ye of little plats yet abounding in false bravado. Walk not into the final judgement shrouded in small trophy count but instead repent, turn to the light of completionism . No good can cometh from the internal struggle of digital excess. Repent thee and drive out evil most foul. For if thee proceeds in indulgence on a path chaperoned by the deceptive Shaitan and his minions of Spam then all shall be lost. HARKETH thee warning before the Captain and his twisted sausage dog consume thy trophy soul.

Chapter 3 Verse 1-3

Book of Spam

Trophy Hunters Bible 

Amen?

• Like 1

The scores are in! Congratulations to Fear and Ignorance for completely obliterating us. I had a feeling that you would be the team to beat, but I just didn't have enough time to properly prepare this year.

For the finals, we have Fear and Ignorance VS Captain Unknown and CJ the Sausage Dog. Fear and Ignorance has been constantly raining down plats with no sign of stopping, and @MrUnknown625 has been bidding his time, saving his trophies for this very moment. Either that, or @Cjshai is secretly going for a solo victory. Either way, I bet we're in for an exciting match!

• Like 2

Good match Excelsior very close one.

Congrats Fear and Ignorance should be a good final. Shame this event wasn't run a few months ago, with the amount of Telltale games cued up on your lists the company may have been saved. Now excuse me while I pray to the dark lord, hopefully I can find something else to sell to him to help us out in the final.

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hibpshman said:

@Cjshai's back must be tired from carrying his team the first 2 rounds.

Ahh it is alright he is a good cookie.

Congrats @hibpshman and @SxyRxy22 good final match. Looking forward to seeing the scores. I am sure you will have us though. Well played. Glad to hear you had fun racking up the trophies the last few days you both put up some great scores over the event. Thanks to @jemmie for organising and running another very enjoyable event and to everyone who participated. Hope you all have a great start to the new year.

@MrUnknown625 a pleasure as always. Rest up matey and I will see you over on the other side. No doubt 2019 will bring a whole new level to spam hunting, and I can't wait. 

• Like 2