Easy glitch to get Shwag trophy

Milktastrophe

11 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

If you have a bobblehead, you can just put it in your stash and take it back out and it counts as picking up another one. I had 2, so I did this with both fives times and got the collect 10 bobbleheads trophy.

If you don't have a bobblehead, there's one in a tower at the rail Depot near the airport. I don't remember where I got the other one.

DsBjaawUcAE-qaZ.jpg:large

I have not played it yet but how do the challenges work? I noticed you got both "Complete 5 challenges" and "complete 20 challenges" at the same time

These were the only trophies I was unsure about how they worked so far haha

Edited by iLivingProof

2 minutes ago, iLivingProof said:

I have not played it yet but how do the challenges work? I noticed you got both "Complete 5 challenges" and "complete 20 challenges" at the same time

These were the only trophies I was unsure about how they worked so far haha

Probably progress saved from BETA.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

Does anyone know if this works for magazines too? I've put in close to 30 hours and haven't even found 1 so I am hoping that trophy can be obtained this way too.

EDIT: I guess the verbiage of the trophy might suggest that's a no.. "Read 20 Magazines" instead of "collect"

You don't have to use the magazines to get that trophy. But also it doesn't work with the magazine trophy.

There's another thread on here on getting the magazine trophy. Basically you keep reloading the game and collect the same magazine 20 times.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67881-literally-video-guide/