[Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games.

Mako

51 minutes ago, mriaborat9 said:

This doesnt work for disc games? i want my doom platinum already

Disc games can already be reset to v1.00 simply by deleting the game information and blocking patch downloads. I don't know of any disc games that come pre-patched, although I suppose it's possible.

What's the issue with Doom?

10 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

Have you followed the steps as indicated in the tutorial ??

Yes I did, proxy is working and connecting with no problem.

But when I start downloading anything on PSN I can see lots of download links popping in the program, probably downloading updates as well (some of them are followed by some numbers like [GAME NAME]+102, the number being the latest patch), but I see no way of blocking it...

I've tested lots of games and none of them downloaded only the base 1.00 version.

For example, LBP3's latest version is 1.26.

When I try to download it, some links appear like this:

T3AR4Ih.png

I'm pretty sure those with the patch numbers shouldn't be downloaded, only the other ones without them... 

Edited by LucasDiasC

30 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Yes I did, proxy is working and connecting with no problem.

But when I start downloading anything on PSN I can see lots of download links popping in the program, probably downloading updates as well (some of them are followed by some numbers like [GAME NAME]+102, the number being the latest patch), but I see no way of blocking it...

I've tested lots of games and none of them downloaded only the base 1.00 version.

For example, LBP3's latest version is 1.26.

When I try to download it, some links appear like this:

Reveal hidden contents

T3AR4Ih.png

I'm pretty sure those with the patch numbers shouldn't be downloaded, only the other ones without them... 

When the game starts downloading you must pause it (on PS4), copy the link that APPKG puts.

You copy it in your browser> (Chrome, Firefox) and it will start downloading to your PC.

Once you have downloaded that file you must put it in the folder DATAFILES that is inside the program folder (proxy), once in those folders you resume the download in the PS4.

-------------

the PPKG are the Updates.

Edited by WaddysWDS

9 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

When the game starts downloading you must pause it (on PS4), copy the link that APPKG puts.

You copy it in your browser> (Chrome, Firefox) and it will start downloading to your PC.

Once you have downloaded that file you must put it in the folder DATAFILES that is inside the program folder (proxy), once in those folders you resume the download in the PS4.

-------------

the PPKG are the Updates.

Isn't this for the second method only?

5 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

Alright, will test it then, thanks!

Once we have the program (Proxy) downloaded and active on the PC.

we set the PS4 as indicated in the tutorial, we started the download of the game.

We paused download of the game on PS4, the program will have the download links of the game in question.

Copy the link APPKG (Which is the base game) to the browser and start a download on our PC.

Once the game is downloaded to our PC, we copy it to the DATAFILES folder that is inside the main folder of the Program (Proxy).

Once we have the game in this folder we return to the PS4 and resume the download that we had paused.

In this way the program tells the PS4 that ONLY should download that file and avoid the other (The update.)

Once you have the game on your console in the basic version `Resident triangle on the game and look for updates, when you start to download Pause (on PS4) and in this way you will be protected from updates requested by the game, because you already have ne your paused console.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Wonder if this will work on micro machine 

No because that's an online only game. Can't play online without the latest patch, so the trophy is completely unobtainable. 

7 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I see a few of you talking about trying this for Mercenary Kings? Did they make it harder?

There's an invincibility glitch that was patched out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WaddysWDS said:

we set the PS4 as indicated in the tutorial, we started the download of the game.

We paused download of the game on PS4, the program will have the download links of the game in question.

Copy the link APPKG (Which is the base game) to the browser and start a download on our PC.

Once the game is downloaded to our PC, we copy it to the DATAFILES folder that is inside the main folder of the Program (Proxy).

Once we have the game in this folder we return to the PS4 and resume the download that we had paused.

In this way the program tells the PS4 that ONLY should download that file and avoid the other (The update.)

Once you have the game on your console in the basic version `Resident triangle on the game and look for updates, when you start to download Pause (on PS4) and in this way you will be protected from updates requested by the game, because you already have ne your paused console.

When I unpause the download, more appkgo files start to appear, and there are just too many of them, surpassing the game's total size lol

29 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

When I unpause the download, more appkgo files start to appear, and there are just too many of them, surpassing the game's total size lol

1. Baixe e ative o programa no PC.
2. Você configura seu PS4 conforme indicado no tutorial, inserindo o IP e a porta indicados pelo programa.
3. Você vai para o PS4 e começa a baixar o jogo, você vai para downloads no PS4 e pausa o download do jogo.
4. Vá para o programa e copie um dos links indicados por APPKG e copie-o no seu navegador (Chrome / Firefox / Etc.), Um download será iniciado no seu PC.
5. Depois de baixar o arquivo .pkg (que é o jogo), copie-o para a pasta DATAFILES que está dentro da pasta dlel do programa.
6. Você vai para downloads no PS4 e RETOMAR o download, uma vez baixado você terá o jogo base no seu PS4.

• Like 1

On 16/11/2018 at 1:41 AM, Soufwar said:

Interesting, it’s just for downloading the 1.0 version of games? This could be interesting if that version is easier trophy wise. 

If I'm able to do this later it would be amazing, Baja: Edge of Control HD with the 1.06 update fixed some trophies but broke some that were good before the update

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

1. Baixe e ative o programa no PC.
2. Você configura seu PS4 conforme indicado no tutorial, inserindo o IP e a porta indicados pelo programa.
3. Você vai para o PS4 e começa a baixar o jogo, você vai para downloads no PS4 e pausa o download do jogo.
4. Vá para o programa e copie um dos links indicados por APPKG e copie-o no seu navegador (Chrome / Firefox / Etc.), Um download será iniciado no seu PC.
5. Depois de baixar o arquivo .pkg (que é o jogo), copie-o para a pasta DATAFILES que está dentro da pasta dlel do programa.
6. Você vai para downloads no PS4 e RETOMAR o download, uma vez baixado você terá o jogo base no seu PS4.

Two things happen when I do exacly what you said:

1) The game starts downloading and at some point gives me an error, then I look at the program and there are like 15 more ppkgo files.

2) The game downloads already patched.

I must be doing something really dumb or idk, almost giving up ?

Edited by LucasDiasC

Just now, LucasDiasC said:

Two things happen when I do exacly what you said:

1) The game starts downloading and at some point gives me an error, then I look at the program and there are like 15 ppkgo files.

2) The game downloads already patched

I must be doing something really dumb or idk, almost giving up ?

What game are you trying to download? 

You shouldn't need to download anything if you're doing method 1.

47 minutes ago, Mako said:

What game are you trying to download? 

You shouldn't need to download anything if you're doing method 1.

I tried a lot of games, mostly Binding of Isaac and LBP3

Following exactly what is said on method 1, the game just downloads the latest version, idk why

Edited by LucasDiasC

9 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

I tried a lot of games, mostly Binding of Isaac and LBP3

Following exactly what is said on method 1, the game just download the latest version, idk why

Hm, i tried just now doing singstar and it was downloading the newest version, changed the rules in settings to have /appkgo/ added on

Try this.

bQzf7Dz.png

3 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

(More instructions...)

I didn't have to do any of this...

Edited by RNumbers