Write A Little Something About Your Bestest-Buds On PSN.

LinYoshiBelle

I love you, Kiwi, but you have cock on the brain.  :blush:

I got curious on this topic and looked at it then I say what were you talking about, so I looked on to your profile and saw in your interest (a lot ) that you like female ass and then ass, so does that mean you like male ass too?

I got curious on this topic and looked at it then I say what were you talking about, so I looked on to your profile and saw in your interest (a lot ) that you like female ass and then ass, so does that mean you like male ass too?

Teh no0o0o0o0o bic boi, look hea, I teh strrait okai? I only like girls and I'm sure Kiwi does too. I've known him for about 4 years and I think I have the right to make a little joke about how he has peepee on the brain. :P 

WilderasWonka_zpsa422ac26.jpg

• Like 1

Teh no0o0o0o0o bic boi, look hea, I teh strrait okai? I only like girls and I'm sure Kiwi does too. I've known him for about 4 years and I think I have the right to make a little joke about how he has peepee on the brain. :P

WilderasWonka_zpsa422ac26.jpg

I got confused because your first said female ass then all of a sudden ass (what ass is still left then? male, animal? If that was the case that is disturbing @_@

• Like 1

J_Red_Eagle_7-  He doesn't go here as far as I know, but he's probably my PSN BFF.  We talk about all kinds of stuff and play all kinds of games, and he was the first person that I added that I didn't know irl. 

Also, the majority of you guys I do have on my list are pretty sweet.

DanielVT - He's a Boston guy and back during the football season we'd talk some football (He's a pats fan and I'm a colts fan, but we never argued cause we r cool like that :) )

I also have this  crazy friend on PSNP who keeps making these crazy and awesome threads that will eventually lead me to my carpal tunnel. What was her name again?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Might as well contribute to this revival, if anything:

Back in the days when I used to play BlazBlue Continuum Shift and Quantum of Solace all the time, I used to text chat and play with a group of guys who were pretty cool; those guys being 
Case, Sion, Rist, and TJ.

On PSN in general, I spent a lot of Video Chat time with xCMPunk82x and HedgehogID, as well as spending lots of time with my Guitar Hero friendos (who were really good), mostly krandy1 and Shadmun. I haven't experienced many great friendships since then, considering how I am oddly pushing myself away from others on PSN, but I hope that happens eventually over time.

Edited by ThunderJ6

i have no friends :( ...

but there are my BROS:
xxDarkFlowerX- coolest bro you can ask for, we can talk for years without stop :P oxo 
seenmarteen- childhood friend so ofc he'll b here haha real loyal guy and is always there to help me with games xoxo
Gangsta-T-Infam- one of the funniest jerks out there haha thats why i love him xoxo <3
V-J-B- most skilled player i know and is really chill to play with. Pretty much my brothers in arms. love you as well brotaco
My PSN family ^^^ love you boys <3

and im always open to add more people to our family :) 
psn- CLEONS_VICTORY (i dont add blank requests so just add a little smiley face :) )