Write A Little Something About Your Bestest-Buds On PSN.

LinYoshiBelle

Too many to list.

Aeirou

Awesome guy. Always willing to help out on co-op and fun to talk to. The guy loves smoothies and puppies, who's to judge though :P

Probably my "best friend" on PSN right now.

Aexuz

Sweet guy. Known him for about a year now and everytime we talk, he never gives me any trouble. Not sure how i feel about his love for that k-pop crap though :P

Dark_Raven666

Although he's blunt he's very caring and always listens to what i have to say. Probably one of my closest PSN friends.

Aeliana

Don't talk to him as much as i used too when he got serious in real life, but we still keep in contact. Probably the sweetest guy on PSN.

Darth_Krid

Very funny and outgoing. There's always something to talk about with him. I think the guy has ADD though :P

Dante_Zero

Known this guy for about 2 years now and we're still very close. Like a big brother to me. :)

There's a few others but i thought id mention the ones i'm closest to.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, I don't have any close friends on psn, I used to have 4 people that we played all the time together, a lot of different games, we had a black guy that was the trash talker of the group, he was hilarious and would always back us up, then there was 3 of us that spoke spanish so we would talk in spanish and he would think we were making fun of him, lol, one of them was a platinum hunter who thought he was the best gamer in the world, would always brag about that, he got annoying so I finally said something to him, it got ugly and the group was never fixed, now i'm all alone..

• Like 1

The only person here that's on my friends list is Ohellyeahh. But I'll go ahead and say I haven't had a more reliable and trustworthy friend that I could count on when I need something or when I'm down, and while our conversations are usually weird I always look forward to them. Even if they wind up being about Beyoncé all of a sudden :P

As for other people on my friends list, I talk to them very rarely or if at all.

Edited by omegarevan
  • Like 3

Everyone has PSN Friends they <3 & only chumps play for Trophies solely.

I think i may fit into this category as even though i have psn friends, i wouldn't say i have people who i would really trust or consider bestest buddy.  Plus after a while collecting trophies is a great way to get your money worth for the game.  Though with the friends i do have we chat about random stuff on a frequent basis.

First of, I Got a lot of Great PSN & PsnP Buddies, but these are worth the Mention...

-Hakurei Reimu: My Very First PsnP Buddy, Very Special... She's Like a Silly Younger Sister that just knows How to create Mayhem >.<

She Can Cause Headaches, you have been warned

-Makunouchi Ippo: This Freak of Nature is My 2nd PsnP Buddy, Kind of a Dummy, Real Nice Guy, Can't really go Wrong with him around & is a Great Source of Lols

- IF-chan: This one is The Peace Keeper, The Head of Reason, the Real IF among us Lunatics, She's a Kind Person, But Will not Hesitate to Speak her Mind & Put you in your Place should she need to... Note to Self: Do NOT Upset Iffy.

-Noire_Symphony: Horrible Creature & a Poor Excuse for a Tsundere, I dun Like him >.<

- LinYoshiBelle: a Really Cool Person That Is Creator of Unique Threads, Has a Cool Name, Has Noire as one of her Coolest Friends in her List(Blasphemy!), Is Supah Sillay & surprisingly isn't on my Psn Stalking List >.<

- Pikashi: Really Cool, Fun, Has a Poor Sense of Direction, I think he needs to integrate a Compass into himself :D

........ that's it

• Like 4

Kewne92 - this guy is my best buddy ever, met him on BF3 and we been best buds since, (guess it was luck he also lives in Miami) we used to play BF3 and spent entire rounds just laughing and messing around, but when we get serious we always finished like with same scores, like I finished with 30-12 he finished with 30-12 or 29-13, creepy....so many slangs came from us haha we made a pack and then it became a clan and the fun was endless....He is just funny, he makes fun of every single thing, almost never swears, never gets mad, and is always burping....we call him kiwi

DX0196356 - knew this guy in real life before even having a ps3, he helped me get my first and most proud plat, BF3, and just an all around good guy (was in high school with him, though he was a few years behind me) fun moments with him too, just an advice if you die too much in BF3 add this guy and play with him , even if you die at the other end of the map , HE IS GOING TO REVIVE YOU. Super duper hyper, makes it even impossible to follow a convo with him, screams like a little baby when he's about to die (though that's almost never, the guy is a beast) but pretty nice young fellaa...

M-A-Y-K-R-O- a fellow trophy hunter has helped me a lot in the past and we both root for the Heat....played a lot of MK together, great moments..... he is the shy kind, the one liner guy....though he helps anyone that need help no questions asked...since he almost never talks and he plays in silence we call him the cave man ..." YOU , I KILL "

eppycenturion898 - met him on pshome, the ol' good times....we just have "sophisticated" sarcastic conversations....guy is great, he understands me I understand him...never know when he is being sarcastic or not.....yet we understand each other like crystal clear....One of my very first friend on psn, never stopped talking to each other, although we don't play any games together and I don't go to ps home anymore we still talk to each other every now and then....

OMGitsTricia - met her on bf3 too, she is super nice, a great pilot and makes dicks jokes, what else can you ask for? lol , very competitive though, I have to put my try hard pant whenever I'm playing with her. She is always chilled and relaxed, and its hilarious how she acts every time a random dude starts talking with her ..

Makunouchi Ippo - know him by Mattie, don't wanna know where the fuck he got that name..... met him here on the forums, little did i know we had bunch of things in common....plays the sarcastic games too like I do. He is secretly in love with me, though doesn't want to admit it, pretty fucking dumb, and real slow.....lol i kid...Mattie is just greatttt , yet he is a fucking vampire and a creeper girls be carefulll..................

• Like 2

You guys aren't even on my friends list though, and my directions not that bad...

Shhh. Just let it happen ;)

Kewne92 - this guy is my best buddy ever, met him on BF3 and we been best buds since, (guess it was luck he also lives in Miami) we used to play BF3 and spent entire rounds just laughing and messing around, but when we get serious we always finished like with same scores, like I finished with 30-12 he finished with 30-12 or 29-13, creepy....so many slangs came from us haha we made a pack and then it became a clan and the fun was endless....He is just funny, he makes fun of every single thing, almost never swears, never gets mad, and is always burping....we call him kiwi

DX0196356 - knew this guy in real life before even having a ps3, he helped me get my first and most proud plat, BF3, and just an all around good guy (was in high school with him, though he was a few years behind me) fun moments with him too, just an advice if you die too much in BF3 add this guy and play with him , even if you die at the other end of the map , HE IS GOING TO REVIVE YOU. Super duper hyper, makes it even impossible to follow a convo with him, screams like a little baby when he's about to die (though that's almost never, the guy is a beast) but pretty nice young fellaa...

M-A-Y-K-R-O- a fellow trophy hunter has helped me a lot in the past and we both root for the Heat....played a lot of MK together, great moments..... he is the shy kind, the one liner guy....though he helps anyone that need help no questions asked...since he almost never talks and he plays in silence we call him the cave man ..." YOU , I KILL "

eppycenturion898 - met him on pshome, the ol' good times....we just have "sophisticated" sarcastic conversations....guy is great, he understands me I understand him...never know when he is being sarcastic or not.....yet we understand each other like crystal clear....One of my very first friend on psn, never stopped talking to each other, although we don't play any games together and I don't go to ps home anymore we still talk to each other every now and then....

OMGitsTricia - met her on bf3 too, she is super nice, a great pilot and makes dicks jokes, what else can you ask for? lol , very competitive though, I have to put my try hard pant whenever I'm playing with her. She is always chilled and relaxed, and its hilarious how she acts every time a random dude starts talking with her ..

Makunouchi Ippo - know him by Mattie, don't wanna know where the fuck he got that name..... met him here on the forums, little did i know we had bunch of things in common....plays the sarcastic games too like I do. He is secretly in love with me, though doesn't want to admit it, pretty fucking dumb, and real slow.....lol i kid...Mattie is just greatttt , yet he is a fucking vampire and a creeper girls be carefulll..................

I love you baby <3

My best "friend" on PSN is actually my cousin, A-Z_monk. The fact that we are family means I can be more direct with him and discuss playing at parties and what not.

I used to play nazi zombies with a cool girl, MamaKline, but she hasn't been on in forever. :(  She was funny, friendly, and even once waited 30 min. just so I could join in on a match--even though her friends were pissed. :lol:  

JadedDragos is cool too, haven't played with him but we messaged each other before. Everyone I have as a friend on this site is cool in my book, even if we haven't played.

Edited by xWSPx420x
  • Like 1

Well i only have one person here added on my Friend list on PSN while i haven't spoke much with her its good she gave me some advice when i had some questions everyone on my friend list here is fine by me even if i they didn't spoke with then its not a secret that im not very good at keeping conversations as i have a list of 100 friends and i only speak to like 10 or less now...i guess that how i am lol

• Like 1

Iffy - Is a really cool person though is a bit too serious and can seem harsh sometimes, how does she put up with everyone's nonsense?

Bloody Mary - A really great person and fun to be around always helps find me that little bit of inspiration to write some lovely tales~

Joshy and Noire - Both are roughly the same and are almost one in many ways~ They have a lovely love/hate relationship with so many cute moments you'd swear they were an old married couple Joshy being very forward does tend to bring out Noire's tsundere qualities though xD

Buk - Fun guy but not a fan of some of my stories due to him being in them is always good for a laugh and having fun he does have a sort of bromance with Brachio Dino Ranger and Pikashi but they swear they're just friends~

Pikashi - Sometimes seems like that little lonely kid but then he goes and gets a pokemon and starts a random journey although he does need directions to a pokemon centre which he might be right next to still a really great person if bad with directions left is right and right is left with him :P

LinYoshi - Haven't seen or spoken much to but she seems really cool now if only she'd join our madhou--- I mean chat a bit more~ :P

• Like 4