Write A Little Something About Your Bestest-Buds On PSN.

LinYoshiBelle

Iffy - Is a really cool person though is a bit too serious and can seem harsh sometimes, how does she put up with everyone's nonsense?

Bloody Mary - A really great person and fun to be around always helps find me that little bit of inspiration to write some lovely tales~

Joshy and Noire - Both are roughly the same and are almost one in many ways~ They have a lovely love/hate relationship with so many cute moments you'd swear they were an old married couple Joshy being very forward does tend to bring out Noire's tsundere qualities though xD

Buk - Fun guy but not a fan of some of my stories due to him being in them is always good for a laugh and having fun he does have a sort of bromance with Brachio Dino Ranger and Pikashi but they swear they're just friends~

Pikashi - Sometimes seems like that little lonely kid but then he goes and gets a pokemon and starts a random journey although he does need directions to a pokemon centre which he might be right next to still a really great person if bad with directions left is right and right is left with him :P

LinYoshi - Haven't seen or spoken much to but she seems really cool now if only she'd join our madhou--- I mean chat a bit more~ :P

Y-y-y-yeah bromance. 

The tape wasn't leaked yet *cough cough* 

Um you didn't read that  :ninja:

• Like 1

Pikashi - Sometimes seems like that little lonely kid but then he goes and gets a pokemon and starts a random journey although he does need directions to a pokemon centre which he might be right next to still a really great person if bad with directions left is right and right is left with him :P

:( It's not that bad...

• Like 1

BloodyMarythe1st-just cool to talk to, nuff said. (don't talk to her on PSN much though)

LinYoshiBelle-fun to talk to and always has something interesting to say.

Makunouchi Ippoi-crazy most of the time but a really good friend and trustworthy

Joshua-Takara-idiot

IF-chan-always fun to talk too, even if she does insult me nuff said 

Saber-Nero-well she's just a  lunatic no and, if's, or buts about it. Still considered a friend though.

tuttles34-One of my closest RL friends

• Like 4

Buk or whatever he calls himself these day  :awesome:

I met Buk back in january when he helped me with farcry 3 co-op. I've since repaid him by blowing him up with rockets in RE5  :blink:

Buk is a crazy bastard, who has a weird sense of humour but he can be serious when he want to be. He's just a generally awesome and cool dude :highfive:
:wub: you dude
When you're offline the pieces of my heart are missing you.... :blush: 

Edited by Brachio Dino Ranger
  • Like 1

Buk or whatever he calls himself these day  :awesome:

I met Buk back in january when he helped me with farcry 3 co-op. I've since repaid him by blowing him up with rockets in RE5  :blink:

Buk is a crazy bastard, who has a weird sense of humour but he can be serious when he want to be. He's just a generally awesome and cool dude :highfive:

:wub: you dude

When you're offline the pieces of my heart are missing you.... :blush: 

Yes always blowing me up :( 

FUCK YOU ME3 SERVERS FOR NOT LETTING US PLAY :( :( :(

:wub: you tooooooooo . Even though my heart was hit with rockets :( 

And your dog disconnected us :( 

• Like 1

Hmm this could be a long list and it's still quite early so I'm not going to go into too much details. Seeing as this is PSN friends though some people are going to be left out :)

Gotakibono - A class act. A super sexy class act. :wub:

Simpo - when he's not drunk he's fun, when he is drunk he's still fun :wub:

Curb - me curb and simpo regularly have faux threesomes :wub:

Comp - even named her second child after me :wub:

Connman :wub:

Mesa :wub:

Hitman :wub:

Curse :wub:

nauGie :wub:

:r3::wub:

Jamm :wub:

Fox :wub:

Mailman :wub:

Lime :wub:

These are the ones who I'd regularly have a conversation with and know on a better level than just acquaintances.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 3

i hate everyone on my friends list cuz they are either trophy whores and have more plats than me, or dont have as many as me and need to step shit up

except gota, id rape that James-Franco looking beast to death

Edited by Muff
  • Like 2

Damn, this thread is like one giant circle jerk thread xD

Anyways, most people on my list are cool, hence they are on my list. Others are just randoms who i let stay on my list for a week or two then delete

Sly-Ripper Aka Matty - my DI: R and RE5 buddy. and according to most people on the site my E-Boyfriend :P

Lime - My candian friend whose last name i cant pronouce

Jamm - Just jammy

Eburk & AF - pfffft they need me on their list

Lee - who apparently thinks i named my daughter Hailey after him :P

Ummmmmm i think thats it O.o

for now anyways

Edited by MistressComp
  • Like 3

i hate everyone on my friends list cuz they are either trophy whores and have more plats than me, or dont have as many as me and need to step shit up

Love you too code.

I'm not in the "in crowd" (buk and his friends), so my list will actually vary from the many threads in here.

Muff - Gamed with him primarily on BF3 and BL2, he stabbed me in the back a few times... only in BF3

Sly Ripper Surprisingly hasn't deleted me yet as I don't think we've actually played a game together

Broken Gamed in BL1/BL2, good guy with the kiddo who likes to have full on convos whilst gaming.

Compy Just cuz.

Lee :wub:

Toga Sexiest man around.

Eburkedyourbrosis Played RFG and he got plat in months, opposed to my 3 years.

That's about all I can remember who are on here and frequent the site in any regard.

I have a few real life/work friends that I game with from time to time but never come here.

Edited by Jamm
  • Like 3

Aeirou- Coolest guy here. 

Muff- First person I met here.

Eburk- Second person I met here.

Fox- Another Metal Gear fan. :ninja:

Gota- Seriously... what's not to like?

Lime- Great guy to joke with.

snake0504- Another Metal Gear fan. :pimp:

VGM- Another cool guy.

Taz- Cause he's important... somehow.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

Aeirou- Coolest guy here. 

Muff- First person I met here.

Eburk- Second person I met here.

Fox- Another Metal Gear fan. :ninja:

Gota- Seriously... what's not to like?

Lime- Great guy to joke with.

snake0504- Another Metal Gear fan. :pimp:

VGM- Another cool guy.

Can't believe i was forgotten  :(

i have a number of a 38 PSN friend but the following are the best to me.

cece- 2010  - met her in PS home,  we don't talk too much but she's the first person who send me a friend invite ever! and this is making her a little special to me.

MR-SHOTOKN-BLBL1  - related!,  he's actually my brother that i still added on my friend list and all thanks to him co-op at some games may never happen like in LBP1 and 2, RE5 professional difficulty playthrough, dead nation.

ebonezer-scrooge  - met her in killzone 2,  she love to comment " ps3 girl! " we're competing with each other of whom getting the highest PSN ID level, and she's actually a good gamer girl too.

stanthemanno1  - met him in sonic and sega ASR,  one of my old PSN friend we used to play sonic and sega all star racing all the time when i first bought the ps3.

scarecrowsfate  - met him in streets of rage 2 online coop,  this guy is a true hardcore gamer on my friend list, i can't keep up with him nearly every game he touches will plat it or 100% it.

xXsmileyloveXx  -  met her in LBP2, when i play with her she loves to use the mic when playing and kinda funny when i hear her family at the background talking and her sack girl move her lips to sync the sounds at her room all in one :)

FREEMA78  - a very close old friend of mine since childhood, he's still angry that he can't edit his name it's suppose to be FREEMAN78 which someone already race him to it ^_^

bleedthedream270  - met him at sonic and sega ASR, this person loves tails mile prower, he doesn't care about trophies at all and he only play for story and gameplay plus i don't read much poems but at the DA he just made me to likes reading them and he's so good at writing them.

tylahz  -  met him in sonic and sega ASR, he really love racing games.. this guy really made my day :D  we used to make fun at each other and tell jokes all the time while playing online when i first bought my ps3 at early 2010 but now he never logged in since back at 2011 i kinda missing him.

o-i_ToOoT_i-o  - met her in LBP2, i like this girl, sometimes she talks with me about things that making me blush :) and she reply to my questions and the comment's i put on my PSN ID with an open arms, she's the coolest PSN friend i ever had.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

Damn, this thread is like one giant circle jerk thread xD

Anyways, most people on my list are cool, hence they are on my list. Others are just randoms who i let stay on my list for a week or two then delete

Sly-Ripper Aka Matty - my DI: R and RE5 buddy. and according to most people on the site my E-Boyfriend :P

Lime - My candian friend whose last name i cant pronouce

Jamm - Just jammy

Eburk & AF - pfffft they need me on their list

Lee - who apparently thinks i named my daughter Hailey after him :P

Ummmmmm i think thats it O.o

for now anyways

Hailey, pronounced "Hey Lee". Clearly you named her after me whether you know it or not :P
  • Like 1