Potentially Glitched Trophy

With-Evil-Intent

Have you tried closing game and restarting?
I had a problem with the "Retro Now" trophy (play a Holotape game) I played the holotape game in the starting vault. Didn't unlock the trophy. Have played the game for over an hour before quitting. Next day I played the game again and the trophy popped on the loading screen.

54 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I had a problem with the "Retro Now" trophy (play a Holotape game) I played the holotape game in the starting vault. Didn't unlock the trophy. Have played the game for over an hour before quitting. Next day I played the game again and the trophy popped on the loading screen.

This exact thing happened to me as well. Popped on the loading screen of my next session. The challenge trophies are also buggy as I was well over 40 before I got the trophy for 20

58 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Yeah I rebooted the game multiple times and still no luck, Hopefully it decides to randomly pop at some point.

2 hours ago, With-Evil-Intent said:

I reached level 50 and the trophy didn't pop, I went up a few extra level just to make sure and it still didn't pop, So i'm just letting everyone know that it may be potentially glitched or may randomly not unlock.

Did you play a beta character or did you start a new one?

Maybe it's one of these trophies that doesn't unlock with Beta progress?

That happened to me, but I kinda think it had to do with the vault.  It wouldnt count in any of the computers in the vault.  Went to my next one in a building and it popped.  I got stuck on a loading screen though.  After like 15 min i just hard closed the game and went to bed.  

Edited by Veris-Luna
not right

14 hours ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

I had the lvl 100 trophy glitch on me, it was on my beta character, I made a fresh toon and power leveled it to 100 and the trophy popped for me then

how do you level up that quickly if you don't mind me asking?

Everything about this game is a scam, it’s the most unfinished, bugged, broken con of a game probably ever made, your only option to fix your trophies is to do it again, unfortunately if your level trophy bugged you’ll have to use a new character, Bethesda won’t fix it because they can’t, they used an ancient broken engine, copy and pasted from Fallout 4 and Skyrim, and couldn’t even be bothered to implement the bug fixes that the COMMUNITY already fixed for them in 4, I hope Bethesda get sued it’s comoletely unacceptable and everyone who payed for this should be refunded, good luck to everyone who enjoys this game though, but in my opinion, anyone who gives this game a positive review in any way is damaging our community and future games, as developers will release future games at a very low standard if we let them, this is just my opinion, and the majority sadly agree, I wish it was different if such a fallout fan boy which makes this so much more disappointing, also 2 of the event trophies are unobtainable anyway so my main reason for popping on here was to let you guys know the platinum is glitched regardless of what workarounds you do for the other trophies your all having trouble with, thanks again Bethesda

• Like 3