KHDelBoy

Got this from a sale....

6 posts in this topic

....and I'm grateful that I didn't buy it full price! It's less than £4 at the UK PSN Store via the Flash Sale.

Remember the FMV games from the 90s? It's pretty like that with this game. Controls is absolutely minimal at best. The saving grace is the plot, I suppose.

Worth $6?  It is on sale now.  

FMV games interest me and I bought Late Shift and Erica.  Loved Heavy Rain which has a little more gameplay.  

Horror is not my typical genre.  Does this game work for people who like thrillers but not necessarily gruesome horror fare?  I can watch movies like Halloween, etc. fine, just not looking for over the top gore.

48 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Worth $6?  It is on sale now.  

FMV games interest me and I bought Late Shift and Erica.  Loved Heavy Rain which has a little more gameplay.  

Horror is not my typical genre.  Does this game work for people who like thrillers but not necessarily gruesome horror fare?  I can watch movies like Halloween, etc. fine, just not looking for over the top gore.

I enjoyed it well enough. Would like to get their other FMV games, but haven't been cheap enough for me to bite. And didn't think it was that gruesome. Seen far worse in other games/movies.

32 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I enjoyed it well enough. Would like to get their other FMV games, but haven't been cheap enough for me to bite. And didn't think it was that gruesome. Seen far worse in other games/movies.

Thanks, pretty sure I am going to get it.  

Can’t knock $6 for this, Late Shift (Bought on sale recently), or Erica (also on sale now).

$6 sounds great for a movie night and a platinum. Might hop on this bandwagon too.