Breach and Clear still bugged.

Xelstrin

43 minutes ago, Kolm14 said:

Thanks for the heads up, wonder how the fuck they got it haha, or if they did glitch for it?

I think its the event completion is really fucked up. For the most of the people it just not registering. Just check your pip boy for the completed events. I almost completed like 13-14 different one but only show me 2... I think this is the main problem.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SevenSlam666 said:

I think its the event completion is really fucked up. For the most of the people it just not registering. Just check your pip boy for the completed events. I almost completed like 13-14 different one but only show me 2... I think this is the main problem.

I think you might  be onto something here as I just completed it, no trophy obviously but it's not registered as complete in my events either. I've done quite a few but it still says 2. Fertile soil and tea time. Does anyone who has completed either of the glitched events have it listed as complete in your pip boy?

4 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I think you might  be onto something here as I just completed it, no trophy obviously but it's not registered as complete in my events either. I've done quite a few but it still says 2. Fertile soil and tea time. Does anyone who has completed either of the glitched events have it listed as complete in your pip boy?

I have the same 2 events in my pip boy completed too...

6 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

there are more breach and clear events (different positions) I think you need to complete all of them !

I've done the Breach and Clear event at all 3 locations with multiple attempts so the location doesn't seem to matter.

I even made a new character and avoided all events on the way to the area. Trophy still doesn't unlock with no completed events on the data tab. (Fertile Soil and Powering Up being absent from the completed event list still does not add Breach and Clear to the list even if Breach and Clear is the only completed/started event.)

Also, like @Cleggworth, I did  :bronze: Monster Mash without it appearing as completed in the pipboy (though you have to do at least 3 rounds for it to unlock).

On 12/5/2018 at 5:44 PM, ResoluteRock said:

I see that somebody on this site got the Breach & Clear trophy on November 30, has anybody tried contacting them? :hmm:

i messaged Liontari86 3 days ago. still waiting for a reply. the funny thing, if you look at Liontari achievements you'll see he (or her) is not a devout trophy hunter. more so a very very casual one. but still managed to pop this one

4 hours ago, Aokyi said:

I've done the Breach and Clear event at all 3 locations with multiple attempts so the location doesn't seem to matter.

I even made a new character and avoided all events on the way to the area. Trophy still doesn't unlock with no completed events on the data tab. (Fertile Soil and Powering Up being absent from the completed event list still does not add Breach and Clear to the list even if Breach and Clear is the only completed/started event.)

Also, like @Cleggworth, I did  :bronze: Monster Mash without it appearing as completed in the pipboy (though you have to do at least 3 rounds for it to unlock).

you are the epitome of thoroughness and dedication. attempting to get this achievement taking into account every known variable and trying it out. that's def attention to detail. serious thumbs up to you!

Bethesda shouldn't be blaming Sony, trophies are on the game developers.  Looking at True Achievements on Xbox, Microsoft are almost identical to Sony in terms of achievement completion.  Scorched Earth has zero completions and Breach and Clear has just two completions.  Also bear in mind that Xbox has 32,800 tracked players whilst PS4 here at PSN Profiles has just 7,400 tracked players.  Pretty remarkable completion rate for both platforms if it's "Sony's fault not ours".  In other words, BGS need to fix it regardless of what they saying.  

• Like 2