Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

well all the trophies are unlocking for me it's just some of them are unlocking later than they should.  Especially the gun kill related trophies for whatever reason.  i played the NA version a few months back and it was the same thing the smg and assault rifle kill trophies unlocked late but well before I hit 1000 total kills which popped on exactly 1000 kills.

The trophies are infamous on popping late in this game, especially for older players that started it in the past. I would say last summer was the line were new players started having less issues with it. I have a dozen or so friends on my friendslist that still hasn't been able to pop the 1000 kills and they were between. 2000-8000 kills. Several seasons with 1000 kills under their belt aswell. I struggled myself and finally popped the plat a few weeks ago after a little bit over 3000 kills in total after switching from FPP to TPP.

I've been in touch with their admins in the discord group and they have confirmed that the trophies have a faulty counter and they are still working on a fix for it. There were several patches released, but it didn't seem to solve the issues for older players at least. If there are a recent fix it hasn't been properly communicated from the admin teams or via patch notes etc.

• 1 month later...

I've also been on the discord with the admins asking about a fix and I just keep being fobbed off with the answer 'we're looking into it'.

People have been complaining about this issue for so long now I don't understand where the hold up is having it fixed? How come other games are able to have counter systems work for trophies? Now I'm far from some tech guru so I don't understand how it all work behind the scenes but I just don't understand how it works for some games but not for this one? Especially going way over the count (8000+ I've seen) and the trophy still not pop.

I've come to the conclusion I'll never achieve this platinum (1k kills is all I need) due to the fact the devs don't really care about fixing this seeing as the new players aren't having as much of an issue and therefore aren't complaining as much. They're more bothered is looking how to squeeze more cash out of the game and also looking in a sequel or something along those lines. I'm probably being cynical but they've promised things in the past and just casually forgotten about them and ignored the issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2021 at 9:47 AM, pidi48 said:

I've also been on the discord with the admins asking about a fix and I just keep being fobbed off with the answer 'we're looking into it'.

People have been complaining about this issue for so long now I don't understand where the hold up is having it fixed? How come other games are able to have counter systems work for trophies? Now I'm far from some tech guru so I don't understand how it all work behind the scenes but I just don't understand how it works for some games but not for this one? Especially going way over the count (8000+ I've seen) and the trophy still not pop.

I've come to the conclusion I'll never achieve this platinum (1k kills is all I need) due to the fact the devs don't really care about fixing this seeing as the new players aren't having as much of an issue and therefore aren't complaining as much. They're more bothered is looking how to squeeze more cash out of the game and also looking in a sequel or something along those lines. I'm probably being cynical but they've promised things in the past and just casually forgotten about them and ignored the issue. 

I wish i had seen this thread before starting this game, my trophies are all popping fine, but the 10 matches with level 3 gear dont wanna pop for nothing, i am 100 % sure i did more than 10 and still nothing. i am at almost 300 kills and nothing related to kills bugged yet, so hopefully my 1k wont take very long but i am really afraid now. I just started 2 days ago, shame on the devs, 2021 with bugged trophies is ridiculous.

11 hours ago, bdias10 said:

I wish i had seen this thread before starting this game, my trophies are all popping fine, but the 10 matches with level 3 gear dont wanna pop for nothing, i am 100 % sure i did more than 10 and still nothing. i am at almost 300 kills and nothing related to kills bugged yet, so hopefully my 1k wont take very long but i am really afraid now. I just started 2 days ago, shame on the devs, 2021 with bugged trophies is ridiculous.

I'm having trouble with this too. What I have noticed is that if you go on the survival log in match history, the new black pink level 3 helmets don't seem to show up on the log at all. Not sure if the new helmets are being counted as a level 3 helmet for the trophy. 

10 minutes ago, neverConcede said:

I'm having trouble with this too. What I have noticed is that if you go on the survival log in match history, the new black pink level 3 helmets don't seem to show up on the log at all. Not sure if the new helmets are being counted as a level 3 helmet for the trophy. 

something is wrong !! I dont know what it is, i think on squad ones mode on the new map it drops multiple boxes and it has a different level 3 helmet, i will try to keep doing until it unlocks

13 hours ago, bdias10 said:

something is wrong !! I dont know what it is, i think on squad ones mode on the new map it drops multiple boxes and it has a different level 3 helmet, i will try to keep doing until it unlocks

Just to confirm, in a match I first picked up the new black pink helmet from a care package and no trophy, was not until later on in the match when I picked up one one of the old level 3 helmets from a smaller care package that I actually got the trophy.

10 hours ago, neverConcede said:

Just to confirm, in a match I first picked up the new black pink helmet from a care package and no trophy, was not until later on in the match when I picked up one one of the old level 3 helmets from a smaller care package that I actually got the trophy.

Hey man, yeah the blackpink helmet it is glitched, it doesnt count towards the trophy, so big waste of time, shame on the devs again for this. The spetnaz level 3 i found on the new TAEGO map selecting from the squad one mode, is there any other modes i can find that helmet? i can only find from the plane package on that map, it takes 30 min per match,but i have 6 out 10 done, hopefully it will pop right

11 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Hey man, yeah the blackpink helmet it is glitched, it doesnt count towards the trophy, so big waste of time, shame on the devs again for this. The spetnaz level 3 i found on the new TAEGO map selecting from the squad one mode, is there any other modes i can find that helmet? i can only find from the plane package on that map, it takes 30 min per match,but i have 6 out 10 done, hopefully it will pop right

I'm not sure on other maps but I was doing TAEGO squads too. If you stay in the middle of the map some of the care packages come in phase 2/3 sometimes so just make sure you have a vehicle and watch for planes unfortunately.

On 16/08/2021 at 11:18 AM, bdias10 said:

People who have only just started playing the game (mainly after it was given away for free on PS+) have found trophies popping at more on time or very close to the number needed. I'm guessing yours will come along sooner than you think. 

It seems the people having most trouble are older players.....people who actually paid for the game like myself. People have been having these problems for years and how a fix has yet to be found it beyond me.

On 20/08/2021 at 0:03 PM, pidi48 said:

People who have only just started playing the game (mainly after it was given away for free on PS+) have found trophies popping at more on time or very close to the number needed. I'm guessing yours will come along sooner than you think. 

It seems the people having most trouble are older players.....people who actually paid for the game like myself. People have been having these problems for years and how a fix has yet to be found it beyond me.

That really sucks , even more considering this game is super boring after you get all the trophies and only need these 400 - 500 kills, i cant stand playing this anymore. I only need 130 kills for 1000, i am crossing my fingers for this to pop at the right time otherwise i will take ages because i am hating this game already. Plats like this make me wanna take a break from trophy hunting tbh. Dont mind grinding, but i didnt know this was so fkin boring like wtf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I starter playing again in this seson hoping i will get missing trophies. 101 jumps is still glitch on me 1k kills and 50kills with granades just manage to get today trophy for 30 granade kills after like 100 kills with it. Any1 have idea what should i try to unlock it? Use same weapon? No add on? 

Edited by Lijon88
Just pop some of the teophies