Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

8 hours ago, autamax said:

Mine is popped after 20+ crossbow kills. I mostly downed enemy with other than crossbow. Then killed with bow. My last trophy popped crossbow kill was on downed enemy with different gun. So seems It counts towards trophy. It just bugged It will pop when its feels like it. 

I am working on 1000 kills trophy now. I already reached 1200+ kills still not popped :(

Same here...i downed enemy and finished him with crossbow and doing same with granades (so far they popping right on time)

As for kills im at 1200/1000, cqb kills around 400/200, games played 190/101 and there seems to be problem with cruising with enemy trophy as it didnt popped for me even when i was driving with 2 enemy players

I'm trying to get the Platinium for this game as well. I'm playing since its released date but 2 trophies are still glitched.

For example the trophies I've finally unlocked are the grenades & crossbow ones. 

Grenades after 72 kills & crossbow after 18 kills for THIS Season only...

However 200 kills with SMG and 1000 kills trophy seem totally unlockable for me at least.

I have arround 9700 kills since I'm playing the game and about 1500 kills are with an SMG. 

This Season I'm at "only" 1400 kills... Still no trophy. Should have got this Platinium since an eternity now. ?

14 hours ago, Klyysm said:

I'm trying to get the Platinium for this game as well. I'm playing since its released date but 2 trophies are still glitched.

For example the trophies I've finally unlocked are the grenades & crossbow ones. 

Grenades after 72 kills & crossbow after 18 kills for THIS Season only...

However 200 kills with SMG and 1000 kills trophy seem totally unlockable for me at least.

I have arround 9700 kills since I'm playing the game and about 1500 kills are with an SMG. 

This Season I'm at "only" 1400 kills... Still no trophy. Should have got this Platinium since an eternity now. ?

Same for me. I'm almost at 3000 Kills total and over 1000 Kills with SMGs. no Trophies. It's ridiculous.

Well, that is me at 1,010 kills and 150+ matches played.  Still do not have the Master Assassin or Airborne trophies.  I have now done everything I need to get the platinum but nothing is unlocking. Fantastic.

So I've just got my Trophy for the 200 SMG kills.

I had 1533 kills with all SMGs. So finally...

Now only my Trophy for the 1000 kills is still glitched, I hope I will get it soon, I sincerely love the game despite its performance, but glitched trophies pissed me off. 

20 hours ago, SensorFi said:

Well, that is me at 1,010 kills and 150+ matches played.  Still do not have the Master Assassin or Airborne trophies.  I have now done everything I need to get the platinum but nothing is unlocking. Fantastic.

Just hit 250 kills between SMG + Shotguns + Pistols, so I'll see soon if you need to have these 200 kills in a single category or with a single weapon. Or what.

Got the trophy, it popped when MP5K+UMP45 kills were 200 according to Mastery>Weapons

Edited by mrrj46

18 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

Just hit 250 kills between SMG + Shotguns + Pistols, so I'll see soon if you need to have these 200 kills in a single category or with a single weapon. Or what.

Got the trophy, it popped when MP5K+UMP45 kills were 200 according to Mastery>Weapons

Doesn't work for me I'm at over 530 Kills with UMP, 270 Vector, 231 MP5, 160 UZI, 100 Tommy Gun... And Pistols and Shotguns 200 Kills combined. 

51 minutes ago, CCBow-501 said:

Doesn't work for me I'm at over 530 Kills with UMP, 270 Vector, 231 MP5, 160 UZI, 100 Tommy Gun... And Pistols and Shotguns 200 Kills combined. 

Did you start playing a long time ago? I heard trophies used to be bugged a lot in the past.

1 hour ago, Aeternull said:

I started playing less than a month ago (April 24) and non of the trophies were bugged for me. 

So maybe old accounts are the ones with the bugs. 

I've been playing for 3 weeks and have 2 bugged trophies that I have 'completed' but haven't popped.

Just reached 1,005 kills and trophy didn't pop. Will update you guys when it actually does with the final kill count.

UPDATE:

1,200+ kills and nothing yet.

1,000+ kills on Solo-FPP this season only as well, if it matters.

Edited by mrrj46

Platinum popped at total 1,219 kills, 1,047 kills on Solo-FPP. 

I'd focus on a single mode and style (TPP or FPP) and just play it all there. From what I've read online that might have something to do with it.

Good luck guys.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, osscaff said:

Out of curiosity when is the airborne trophy meant to pop? Start of the game after you jump out or after the match has finished? ps. I hate this game now

Start of the game

On 16.05.2020 at 7:11 PM, NickyDD said:

there seems to be problem with cruising with enemy trophy as it didnt popped for me even when i was driving with 2 enemy players

There seems to be a problem with almost all of these trophies, but that isn't one of them - You simply have to be a passenger, enemy has to drive.

On the sad note... I'm still waiting for the 50 grenade kills to pop - I've killed a lot more and still nothing...

On 2020-05-22 at 8:48 AM, mrrj46 said:

Platinum popped at total 1,219 kills, 1,047 kills on Solo-FPP. 

I'd focus on a single mode and style (TPP or FPP) and just play it all there. From what I've read online that might have something to do with it.

Good luck guys.

Congrats!

I’m on 1,276 kills (all on solo FPP) and way ocer 100 grenade kills but no trophies so far.

The fact that you got the trophies makes me compelled to keep trying but it’s really frustrating, especially the grenade kills.

6 hours ago, osscaff said:

I think I've killed over 50 people with grenades and don't even have the 30 but have the 10? 224 matches now and still no trophy... 

I've got mine at 52/30 grenades & the second one at 72/50, punch at 89/20 and I'm talking about this Season only. I didn't count before but I had a lot and i thought i would never got them...

Right now I'm at 1914 kills for this Season 7 only, and still no trophy for the 1000 kills. That's my last trophy for the Platinium.

I've started the game in December 2018. And almost all Trophies I've been glitched for me, especially grenades, SMG, 1000 kills, crossbow, punches and even jumps which i got surely between 600 or 700 jumps a long time ago. I was shocked to unlock this trophy... 

Also I have certain friends, which started playing as soon as me and they've bee very lucky, they've unlocked much more trophies than me even if they were not playing as much as me. It's very random, but it's true that newer players seem to have their trophies faster. 

And I forgot, for grenades and in fact all the kills, you really have to finish them with a grenade, so it's possible to down a guy with an AK and then finishing him with a grenade and it'll count for a grenade, however it has to be someone you've downed and not the allies ones.

If an ally is finishing YOUR kills with a grenade, it'll count as a grenade kill for you.

• Like 1

On 22. 05. 2020. at 9:29 PM, WrednyPL said:

There seems to be a problem with almost all of these trophies, but that isn't one of them - You simply have to be a passenger, enemy has to drive.

On the sad note... I'm still waiting for the 50 grenade kills to pop - I've killed a lot more and still nothing...

And i was a passanger and enemy was driving for few meters before they noticed and filled me with bullets...as for granades kills 10 and 30 popped right on time but not 50 kills one