Pigsy's Perfect 10 - DLC

It looks like it has been delisted since I bought it earlier this year. Sorry. I think there may be a Premium Edition on disc you could look for on Amazon or eBay. I could only find a German Collectors Edition. No idea if that has the dlc on it. Perhaps someone else will know.

Edited by MissDreamer

18 minutes ago, MissDreamer said:

It looks like it has been delisted since I bought it earlier this year. Sorry. I think there may be a Premium Edition on disc you could look for on Amazon or eBay. I could only find a German Collectors Edition. No idea if that has the dlc on it. Perhaps someone else will know.

Bummer :( Thanks anyways, I will check out Ebay and Amazon, but I have a feeling that the DLC is only available as download, which sux if it is gone now. I guess I won't be getting my 100% on this one, I wish I had known that before I started.

20 minutes ago, kiwinesss said:

Bummer :( Thanks anyways, I will check out Ebay and Amazon, but I have a feeling that the DLC is only available as download, which sux if it is gone now. I guess I won't be getting my 100% on this one, I wish I had known that before I started.

You could buy the NA disc and then purchase the DLC from the US store.

11 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

The DLC is totally unrelated to the main game, so you can get the plat and then do the DLC at a later date (even different region) if you choose to do so.

Thanks. I just created a NA profile and bought the DLC from the American store :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kiwinesss said:

No just the DLC cos you said it was unrelated to the main game. Did I understand you rightly?

No. They share a trophy list, so you could get the plat on a non-NA region nd then use the NA version to do the DLC if you really wated because the DLC is not related to your original save file. You still would need the NA base game though.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kiwinesss said:

No just the DLC cos you said it was unrelated to the main game. Did I understand you rightly?

You will need the NA disc to launch the DLC, as per my earlier post. That said, the game should be dirt cheap to import, I would suggest eBay unless you have someone over here that would post it to you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

No. They share a trophy list, so you could get the plat on a non-NA region nd then use the NA version to do the DLC if you really wated because the DLC is not related to your original save file. You still would need the NA base game though.

Okay cheers. I will play the main game through first on the EU version and then take it from there. Or maybe I will just buy the premium edition from the NA store, and get my money back for the DLC, although it was only a couple of dollars.

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

You will need the NA disc to launch the DLC, as per my earlier post. That said, the game should be dirt cheap to import, I would suggest eBay unless you have someone over here that would post it to you. 

Thanks for your help. I will let you know afterwards how it all worked out :)

So, I don't know if this will work for you, but I played the Pigsy DLC on PSNow by uploading my save data from my physical version. But, as @BeautifulTorment says, you don't even need to do this.

Now, whether the DLC is the same (or even avaliable) for EU PSNow, I have no idea.

Edited by starcrunch061

22 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, I don't know if this will work for you, but I played the Pigsy DLC on PSNow by uploading my save data from my physical version. 

Now, whether the DLC is the same (or even avaliable) for EU PSNow, I have no idea.

Good idea, I will check that one out!

28 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, I don't know if this will work for you, but I played the Pigsy DLC on PSNow by uploading my save data from my physical version. 

This is probably to best option if the DLC is still available through PS Now. But why does it matter if you do anything with your save data? You can access the DLC from the main menu from the very start. It is totally independent.

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

This is probably to best option if the DLC is still available through PS Now. But why does it matter if you do anything with your save data? You can access the DLC from the main menu from the very start. It is totally independent.

Ah - I didn't remember that. Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 3:50 AM, yellowwindow7 said:

I got mine from the Premium Edition ( NA Store ) I believe Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and it's DLC Pigsy Perfect 10 doesn't exist in the EU region, same as Alice: Madness Return.

I got Alice in the EU, along with the DLC.

Enslaved I have now bought again, off the NA store with the DLC, so finally I can play the whole lot :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24‏/12‏/2018 at 8:47 PM, kiwinesss said:

I got Alice in the EU, along with the DLC.

Enslaved I have now bought again, off the NA store with the DLC, so finally I can play the whole lot :)

I got both games from the NA store, I live in the middle east region and the base PSN store here is the EU ones, I think it's not the store problem that these games doesn't exist in the store here, maybe they were banned in here or I don't know, because I swear the Xbox 360 version is still sold physically in local gaming store brand new in where I live.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone can advise on this. I just brought the Essentials version off Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enslaved-Odyssey-West-Essentials-PS3/dp/B00M1J6EYE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1551367669&sr=8-1&keywords=odyssey+to+the+west

When I scanned down I read the following:

"The Premium Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game, and additional DLC content "Pigsy's Perfect 10" as well as character enhancement skins Ninja Monkey, Classic Monkey and Sexy Tripp - and added Steam Specific features like Big Picture Mode, Steam Achievements and Cloud Saves."

Has anyone purchased the Essentials copy and does it actually include the DLC content or have they just copied this description from the Premium Edition (which I believe is only available on the PS Store). I don't want to open the copy that has just arrived to try it out, instead I'll just return it and get my money back as the DLC content can no longer be purchased off the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i am exactly in the same situation as you FawltyPowers. After playing a few other games i finally wanted to play this gem.

Yesterday i searched for the DLC and noticed that it and the game itself are gone from the european PSN store.

I own an old physical copy of this game but i am not able to get the DLC any longer.

Then i read about the "Essentials" version here and ordered a copy on amazon.uk to give it a try.

Today i found this:

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/enslaved-odyssey-to-the-west-ps3-essentials-ps3/3692877

On the bottom of the page there is a marketplace seller who is selling the Essentials version.

He says in his description: " DLC included on disc."

I have to wait until my copy arrives from amazon to confirm this. But if it is the case, it would be perfect!!!

Many greetings, Christian

I got my "Essentials" copy and i tried it out yesterday.

The regular game has the number: BLES00989

The Essentials has the number: BLES00989 E

But i really don't know, if there is any difference...

In the main menu it says "Downloadable Content" but there is not content.

There is only the option to go to the Playstation Store, but if i do so, there is an error because there is no content on the store.

Perhaps it IS on the disc and gets unlocked after finishing the game?

If this is not the case, i guess the DLC is not on the Disc.

But i really don't know.

Edited by DerRichtende