cr1s' Christmas Giveaway: 2018 Edition [Status: Closed]

cr1s

1 hour ago, dj_helyx said:

Congrats to all the winners! I also choose to re-gift the premium membership to a user of your choosing. 

As for the card, I'll take an EU card since that wallet is nearly empty.

I'll make a draw for that Premium Membership shortly.

I assume your country is UK? I'd like to know what country your account is from since there's no such thing as an EU card.

Edit: To clarify, there aren't PSN cards that work on all EU countries. Each country has its own PSN cards that are exclusive to it.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, cr1s said:

I'll make a draw for that Premium Membership shortly.

I assume your country is UK? I'd like to know what country your account is from since there's no such thing as an EU card.

No, I'm NA and just happen to have an account that I purchase EU content from. For simplicity, I'll just stick with a USA region card; sorry for the confusion and thanks again.

12 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

No, I'm NA and just happen to have an account that I purchase EU content from. For simplicity, I'll just stick with a USA region card; sorry for the confusion and thanks again.

I simply wanted to know what country that account is from. I can't get you a code if I don't know what country it's for. :P

Anyway, US PSN code sent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

Congrats to all the winners! I also choose to re-gift the premium membership to a user of your choosing. 

As for the card, I'll take an EU card since that wallet is nearly empty.

Congrats to the winners!  (Missed it by this much... and this much more... and a little more... #14)

I would be happy to be a premium member...

• Like 2

On 12/28/2018 at 2:07 AM, cr1s said:

@Sydoki - PSN CARD | PREMIUM

Image result for a surprise but a welcome one gif

Apologies for a late reply but thank you @cr1s for the giveaway once again.

As for rewards: a Canadian PSN Card (I think they are different from US ones, right?)

...and a PSNP Lifetime Premium Membership to myself :awesome: Been on this website for years and will finally have one.

Happy New Year everyone!

4 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Got my PSNP Premium and just redeemed the code. Holiday Sale - here I come (for the third time now)!

And with that, the giveaway now comes to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated, and congratulations to the winners once again. I'll see you next year with more giveaways, hopefully.

Happy New Year, PSNProfiles! ^_^

• Like 2