cr1s' Christmas Giveaway: 2018 Edition [Status: Closed]

cr1s

Thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite Christmas gaming memory was when I received my ps2, my parents bought me one which included motogp4. My dad also bought with it MX Unleashed (My favorite mx game to date) and Terminator 3. I was a happy kid that Christmas :)

Thanks! 

My favorite christmas memory is from about an hour ago when a person named Cr1s decided to do a giveaway here on PSNP. Aaaah, those were the good old times...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 4

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite general Xmas memory is probably from when I was around 4 years old. Just the excitement of my parents driving to my nan’s house where we’d meet the rest of the family (we don’t really do big gatherings anymore). I remember Jumanji being on the TV which was one of my favourite movies as a kid. I think I got my first proper bike that Christmas too, my parents just wrapped a box with a small note inside giving me clues about where the gift was hidden.

• Like 1

Thanks for the giveaway. My favourite memory is from 19 years ago. We got a kitten 2 months earlier, so it was his first time experiencing Christmas. That little hyperactive fella had a lot of natural curiosity, so we'd usually keep an eye on him when he went near the Christmas tree. However, on December 25 my mom was getting started on the dinner and my dad went to a few neighbours to wish them a Merry Christmas. In the meantime my mom called me to help out with a few things. You can probably guess where this is going: a while later I was done and noticed that the cat was nowhere to be found. We searched every room and his favourite hiding places, but couldn't find him. When calling for the cat, he didn't respond. The next idea was to lure him with some cat treats. After rattling the pack, we suddenly heard meowing and it was coming from the Christmas tree. It turned out he was hiding there the whole time and had climbed almost to the top.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas!

My favorite memory was driving through the neighborhood with dad and siblings looking at the the houses decorated with Christmas lights and luminarias (actually, farolitos but, everybody calls them luminarias) while mom was home getting the "Santa" gifts set up.  Driving through the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights has become a tradition now.

My best xmas memory was 18 years ago. My father came bk from work i felt sleep in the living room before he woke me up. My father bought me a ps 2 to xmas and hid it in the living room. So i found it after he woke me up xD . I was hyped af then lol. It was around 1-2 am. Was 12 years old bk then. 

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on getting a full time job (don't know how recent but congrats anyways)

My favorite Christmas memory is watching my dad play GoldenEye on the N64 Christmas Eve. He didn't know any of the controls and was playing it for the first time, so he died instantly (cowering in the corner) on the first level on the easiest difficulty.

Just FYI for those who never played GoldenEye the first mission in the easiest difficulty is literally go to the end of the level.

• Like 2

A giveaway!!! Ok here is my entry.

My favorite ? Christmas ? memory was about 24 years ago when I was 11. Because my parents were Jehovah's Witnesses I was not allowed to participate in any Holiday or Birthday or any celebratory event basically (until I joined the Military at age 17).

My parents didn't buy us a tree but my Mother started making these beautiful & delicious Hungarian recipe of small powder sugar cookies (dough made with cream cheese) with a fig center. They were soooo good & for nearly 8 or 9 years, my mom kept this tradition.

But one January day when I was about 11 my parents surprised my younger sister & I. There was a room *FULL* of wrapped presents! ? ? ? ?'s were EVERYWHERE! And the greatest gift I got was this Monster Truck that would roll over alluminum shape-molded cars & flatten them.

It's one of my top 5 favorite memories. I'm happy I was able to share it. Just hope someone reads this.

• Like 1

My favorite memory is getting wrapping paper all over the floor in our living room. When my little brothers were actually little, they would be more interested in crawling through it then their actual gifts. 

EDIT: Another one I remember is, when my brothers were younger, instead of putting the nice ornaments on the tree and them possibly breaking it, my mom and I would go through their toy boxes and use fishing line to create ornaments from their plastic toys. That way if the tree got grabbed or pushed, nothing could break. 

Edited by Kittet3
  • Like 1

Another memory I'll share is during Christmas Eve 1999 my dad was playing Medal Gear Solid 2 on Playstation.

It was the part where you gotta protect some woman while waves of enemies come thru a door and you gotta gun them all down.

I kept hearing, "Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaake!!!"

So after investigating & asking my dad said I could play *ALL NIGHT* w/o sleep.

Needless to say, when he came out around noon & asked why I wasn't playing I said, "i beat it an hour ago".

For some reason I was punished (and pretty severely too) but man... The look on his face when I said I had beaten it. Totally worth it!!!

Edited by dokkanexpert

Anyone remember those little Yak Bak recorders? Well, my little sister was like 8 or 9 & got one with a recording of Santa wishing her a merry Christmas.

After playing the "ho ho ho etc" message twice, she accidentally erases the message. The pure look of desolation on her face was caught in real-time on camera. 

My family watches it every year since.

...oh, and good looking out on the give away. 

• Like 1