Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts 2.0

Venocide

16 minutes ago, CJ-Olly6 said:

Did you... oh crud, I guess I'm committed now. :(

Well, I do love Kingdom Hearts. Since I only have two very grindy trophies in FFXIV, I can problem take time for this series. Just don't me to 100% Kingdom Hearts III. Ever. I have issues with Kingdom Hearts II FInal Mix and its Data Org fights, and re:Mind is that to 11. *sigh*

Okay, maybe over the holidays, I guess.

Oh my mistake, I quoted you without thinking lol I haven't added you, but I can if you'd like ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I'll be joining this later when I'm finished with the Project Platinums for Resident Evil and Assassin's Creed, but I would just like to extend my awe and wonder to those of you who got all of those hellishly tedious records in Birth By Sleep not once, but three times. lol

I can add you to the 'Nobody' rank for the time being? May as well if you can plan on joining at some point :)

Oh and some people had to do those BBS playthoughs six times on PS4 and PS3. I got the PS4 plat, thst's enough for me xD

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I can add you to the 'Nobody' rank for the time being? May as well if you can plan on joining at some point :)

Oh and some people had to do those BBS playthoughs six times on PS4 and PS3. I got the PS4 plat, thst's enough for me xD

Wow! Three times would be enough for me, too! Yes, go ahead and add me, but it will be a while! :)

• Like 1