Compliment the person above you!

Beyondthegrave07

she makes pixel art, if all of her work is like her avatar, we have a high quality artist here. Good job. :)

You are the first person ever to recognize this pixel art I made and so you suddenly seem like a very cultivated person to me.

I regret not knowing the character on your avatar, but it is pretty sexy.~

thank you, but I'm not so cultivated, i guess. xD I used to play Darkstalkers / Night Warriors / Vampire Savior in Arcade many years ago, I used to play with Lord Raptor a lot. xD

I always loved Jedah's scenario.

Oh, then, did you make that avatar? Nice pixel art, good job.

I was checking for your games list and i noticed that you played Hyperdimension Neptunia game, well, my avatar is a character from the third game of that franchise. Her name is... hehe, Iris Heart.

• Like 1

she makes pixel art, if all of her work is like her avatar, we have a high quality artist here. Good job. :)

thank you, but I'm not so cultivated, i guess. xD I used to play Darkstalkers / Night Warriors / Vampire Savior in Arcade many years ago, I used to play with Lord Raptor a lot. xD

I always loved Jedah's scenario.

Oh, then, did you make that avatar? Nice pixel art, good job.

I was checking for your games list and i noticed that you played Hyperdimension Neptunia game, well, my avatar is a character from the third game of that franchise. Her name is... hehe, Iris Heart.

You're so kind. Thanks very much!

But anybody who likes fighters is a cultivated person in my book. ;^) And yeah, Jedah's stage is one of the most spectacular things ever pixelated.

Yeah, I did, thanks again!

I kind of figured she's a Neptunia character, but I wasn't too sure.

• Like 1

always has a nice and great comment to say to others in forums. :)

You're so kind. Thanks very much!

But anybody who likes fighters is a cultivated person in my book. ;^) And yeah, Jedah's stage is one of the most spectacular things ever pixelated.

Yeah, I did, thanks again!

I kind of figured she's a Neptunia character, but I wasn't too sure.

No problem, you are welcome.

Well, I was a gamer when the golden age of the Arcades was a worldwide trend. Capcom and snk fighting games were the best back then and it was really an awesome time to be alive. xD

Oh, you have an impressive gallery of pics there, thanks for share it, there was a time, when i wanted to be a comic book artist. I can notice talented and skillful people when I see their work. And you are very impressive. Keep the hard work. :)

Haha, well, yeah, Tsunako's art is unique, I bet you had that hunch.

Edited by Iris Heart

I like how your sig and avy both compliment each other.

(A compliment within a compliment?! Is that like, compliments squared? WE NEED TO GO DEEPER!)

*flies in* The avatar and sig actually complement each other. :awesome: *flies away*

Iris, I don't know why, but I've always imagined you as a generously breasted woman irl. Take that as you will.

• Like 2