Synthesist trophy question

Deluziion90

Question regarding this trophy.

I've got all other trophies in game (except the last gummi battle)

however I'm only able to create 68 items and seeing the guy below me create 88 I'm definitely missing something as I can only create 7 accessories.

Do I also need to do all the photo missions/collector's goals or something to unlock the rest of the recipes?

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Question regarding this trophy.

I've got all other trophies in game (except the last gummi battle)

however I'm only able to create 68 items and seeing the guy below me create 88 I'm definitely missing something as I can only create 7 accessories.

Do I also need to do all the photo missions/collector's goals or something to unlock the rest of the recipes?

Yeah, the photo missions and collector's goals unlock recipes too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is anyone having issues with the last photomission? I've went to every world and snapped pics of Donald, Goofy, Herc, Woody, Buzz, Flynn, Rapunzel, Mike, Sully, Baymax, Jack, and Ice Giant. It is only counting 11 out of 12.

I had this same problem!

Apparently my photo of Marshmellow (the big Ice Giant) didn't count.

My guess is that I took the photo to close and the game didn't think he was fully in the frame. So, play it safe and take multiple photos of each person!

4 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is anyone having issues with the last photomission? I've went to every world and snapped pics of Donald, Goofy, Herc, Woody, Buzz, Flynn, Rapunzel, Mike, Sully, Baymax, Jack, and Ice Giant. It is only counting 11 out of 12.

I actually thought mine was messed up cause it wasn't counting Mike for me... but I think it had done so earlier on when I snapped a Hidden Mickey and Mike was in frame.  For me, Rapunzel was last.

Tip for those that missed her, find her back at the festival and snap her picture then, she might not be in your party afterwards, but she still counts towards the 12 of them.

I'm facing a bit of an issue with this trophy? It doesn't look like I've got enough Orichalcum to create every item and I've found every chest.

I've looked about but no matter what, everywhere seems to give me info about Orichalcum+ which isn't ideal.

Any ideas for where to get more?

5 minutes ago, KiefferBell said:

I'm facing a bit of an issue with this trophy? It doesn't look like I've got enough Orichalcum to create every item and I've found every chest.

I've looked about but no matter what, everywhere seems to give me info about Orichalcum+ which isn't ideal.

Any ideas for where to get more?

Found this: https://www.gosunoob.com/kingdom-hearts-3/where-to-get-adamantite-electrum-orichalcum/

Looks like you can farm Orichalcum via gummi stuff, so they're not limited in that sense.  The Eclipse seems to be where they're stating and going for the asteroid field and hopefully getting lucky like that (which I need to do, a few things I can make need Orichalcum as is).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Found this: https://www.gosunoob.com/kingdom-hearts-3/where-to-get-adamantite-electrum-orichalcum/

Looks like you can farm Orichalcum via gummi stuff, so they're not limited in that sense.  The Eclipse seems to be where they're stating and going for the asteroid field and hopefully getting lucky like that (which I need to do, a few things I can make need Orichalcum as is).

Aw that's really handy!

Thanks so much for you quick response, takes a load off my mind!

Hopefully get it done and dusted tonight if I get lucky with drops!

23 minutes ago, KiefferBell said:

Aw that's really handy!

Thanks so much for you quick response, takes a load off my mind!

Hopefully get it done and dusted tonight if I get lucky with drops!

Yeah, I decided to try it, destroyed a bunch of them, got about 9 drops of it, so I could make one or two things (missing other stuff for some things too xD ).

15 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I decided to try it, destroyed a bunch of them, got about 9 drops of it, so I could make one or two things (missing other stuff for some things too xD ).

I've just done the same and managed 7 or 8.

I just got done with finishing all of the Collector's Goals, which by the same, is some slog.

I just managed to get the trophy and that's the plat!

Some 59 hours it was though, bit gutted it's over!

Might as well ask in here, but the Lucky Strikes.  For me, Goofy has it automatically, Donald I don't think has it (at least I didn't see it in his skill list), and Sora can get it via the Favourite Deputy Keyblade.  But my question is for Donald and Sora, do they both eventually learn the skill? Just curious is all, as I'm close to level 70 I believe, but no skill for Sora or Donald.

• 2 weeks later...

This one is my last trophy, I have crafted 58 items without farming materials. 

Obviously now I'm going to need those grind materials, wellspring crystal and frost things. Does anyone who completed this trophy have general tips on where to start the grind? What area to farm and so on?

28 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

This one is my last trophy, I have crafted 58 items without farming materials. 

Obviously now I'm going to need those grind materials, wellspring crystal and frost things. Does anyone who completed this trophy have general tips on where to start the grind? What area to farm and so on?

Wellspring Crystals drop like crazy from Battle gate 12.

For Frost stuff, enter Arendelle at the Mountain Ridge save, enter the cave across from you, and fight your way down the mountain. Also, the rollable snowballs can be rolled until their bigger and they'll give a frost gem when you crack it open, if it's big enough. Also, the big Frost Serpent enemy has different body parts that drop different parts, just make sure to take out the wings / tail before killing it.

I was using this video for the remaining synth things I needed. Gives time stamps for each item and the best route to get to them. Edit: I would say the only problem with the video is it can be a little difficult to tell which enemy drops which thing but it gives a good ball park

https://youtu.be/feXy7gOu9cI

Edited by Elyther