How long does it take to platinum this game?

ShadowStar83x

6 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

I'm thinking 65 for me. I'm on toy story world and over 10 hours in lol

Ya im starting to think the same looking at some of these requirements for the Synthesis trophy.  I bought Resident evil 2 hoping I would get to play it but it doesn't look like I will be any time soon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya im starting to think the same looking at some of these requirements for the Synthesis trophy.  I bought Resident evil 2 hoping I would get to play it but it doesn't look like I will be any time soon.

I just know my way of playing where I tend to try to go blindly end up wasting some time then eventually sit and watch a guide lol

• Like 1

I dont understand how someone plats this game in 50 hours.
I think this might work with skipping cutscenes - but really - who the hell skips the whole Story in such a fantastic game?

For me - personally - Kingdom Hearts isnt about rushing for the plat. I waited more than 10 years for this masterpiece and I played without guides.

I finished the Story in about 45 hours on normal mode. Now I am going for the collectibles and everything else.

I'm sure, I'll Need about 60-70 hours for KH3. Every other KH takes more :)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

I finished the Story in about 45 hours on normal mode. Now I am going for the collectibles and everything else.

I dunno how you playing, but I have collected everything, did all the optional achievements, synthesized 80% of the list and currently watching the end credits with 47 hours on the save file(standard difficulty). Probably will finish synthesis in an hour or two. With all of that it will be tight around 50 hours mark.

Hate that they blocked recording at the end cutscene. Would like to make more screenshots.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

I dunno how you playing, but I have collected everything, did all the optional achievements, synthesized 80% of the list and currently watching the end credits with 47 hours on the save file(standard difficulty). Probably will finish synthesis in an hour or two. With all of that it will be tight around 50 hours mark.

Hate that they blocked recording at the end cutscene. Would like to make more screenshots.

There are many trophies you cant do without finishing the story at first. Some chests cannot be collected before you visit the world a second time after finishing the story.

If you did most of the things before watching the credits - you used a trophyguide on your first playtrough. Thats your own choice, but for me this would never be an option. Kingdom Hearts is my favourite game series of all time. I didnt watch the trailer and didnt knew which new Disney worlds are in the game until i played it for myself. If there's one game I dont want to get a Spoiler - its Kingdom Hearts ^^ So - no guide for me mate.

Edited by Belphega2208
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Some chests cannot be collected before you visit the world a second time after finishing the story.

The story of that specific world, yes. But nothing stops you from going back right after you completed it. So yeah, I completed a world and collected the things I missed with a guide. Gladly they all numbered and it takes like 10-20 minutes per world. If you don't do all of that just where do all this hours come from? Wandering around aimlessy? I might sound a bit aggressive, but i just always wonder how people take so much time in some games. Don't mind me.

But yeah, I understand that if someone doesn't even know what the worlds are and really cares about it then he should probably avoid all the guides till the endgame.

As for me, if I see ultima blade in recipes - i just google where to find the ingredients. It's shotlock made the final reeeeealy easy, by the way.

8 hours ago, Belphega2208 said:

I dont understand how someone plats this game in 50 hours.
I think this might work with skipping cutscenes - but really - who the hell skips the whole Story in such a fantastic game?

For me - personally - Kingdom Hearts isnt about rushing for the plat. I waited more than 10 years for this masterpiece and I played without guides.

I'm sure, I'll Need about 60-70 hours for KH3. Every other KH takes more :)

I'm at 46 hours now and not all that far from being done - I didn't skip cutscenes, I got all the collectibles as I went along with revisiting worlds - and I didn't use a guide for most of those so I spent a lot of time just wandering around areas and getting lost in the game.  The only thing I didn't really do as I was going along was Gummi Ship stuff, but that was easy to get done in a few hours yesterday.  

I definitely took my time with the game, but it has been incredibly easy compared to other KH games (even easier than DDD) 

• Like 1

Took me 62 but I left the game on while cooking meals and doing other stuff.  I also made it pretty hard on myself at some points like not realizing I needed 3 fruits on each flan and not just one for Orichulum+ which forced me to go redo them all or not realizing there was an ability section in the gummi missions which made a lot of the missions a lot harder. Then I got too stoned for the dancing minigame and ended up spending 2 hours on it haha.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

It took me around 58ish hours leaving it on when I wasn't playing here and there with no skipping cutscenes. Thankfully none of the tasks are that too time consuming. Platinum % at the time of my completion is at 7.96% but I expect that to rise ultimately to the 22-28% range since it's a really beloved game and series, but also long and in-depth enough that it'll hold off people just playing for the trophies. Toughest challenge was easily Thermosphere IMO since that fight requires you to have patience. Everything else just takes a few cracks to get it down (any of the mini-games plus learning all of the chef cooking methods)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing on proud difficulty, not skipping cutscenes and also played all the worlds without guides. Wanted to enjoy the game without caring about missing stuff. I later revisited all the worlds multiple times for every collectible.

I currently have about 66% synthesis list which is my last trophy.

I have clocked 46h so far. Need to do some material farming, so let's say it will take me ~50h for platinum

Edit: Clocked at 48h 53min for plat

Edited by Erkawest