Livingstone7728

Season pass?

12 posts in this topic

So there's an Ubisoft sale on and FC5 Season pass is 24$ ... I really want to play through FC3 again which is available as a standalone for 18$ is the DLC worth the extra 6$ or am I just setting myself up to be like wtf 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as far as i look at the situation. it's extra content you can experience and it would be worth spending 6$ more.

if still unsure there's youtube video showing some of the gameplay of the DLC think each one is about 4-6 hours to complete.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only played the Vietnam one so far but really enjoyed it. 

 

Mars and Zombies don't interest me as much but all 3 for $6 is a no brainer. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you dont have the game you can get the gold edition for like 32 somethin and it comes with the season pass tooo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I platted the base game when it came out... I really enjoyed it... I know it seems like a no brainer but if I'm not missing anything special I'll pass even if it's 1 for 3 I'd consider it worth it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally worth it in my opinion. The Vietnam one was really fun, the Mars one was a bit weird but also very funny. You know how Hurk is from the base game so I guess you understand why 😄 The zombie dlc was good too and even better in co-op. All in all I enjoyed all of them in different ways so its worth the 6 bucks.

Edited by JrsAlster
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I was the opposite as the OP.  Definitely wanted the DLC and nearly bought the packs separately from this sale for $15 total instead of paying $18 for the Season Pass and also getting Far Cry 3 Classic.

 

Don’t get me wrong.  I loved Far Cry 3 but I already got the platinum on the PS3 and if I really wanted to play it again, I could just load that up.

 

In the end, I bought the whole Season Pass.  Not sure when I will get to Far Cry 3 Classic but I have it!

 

31 minutes ago, Livingstone7728 said:

I platted the base game when it came out... I really enjoyed it... I know it seems like a no brainer but if I'm not missing anything special I'll pass even if it's 1 for 3 I'd consider it worth it

 

If you like the Far Cry series, and it sounds like you do, it is worth it.

Edited by djb5f
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my personal Opinion Far Cry 5 had the WORST DLCs I've ever played in my life.

 

The Vietnam one was $15 for 20 minutes of gameplay of walking through bland areas then a shoot up section at the end.

 

The Lost on Mars DLC was the only one really worth wild & that was solely because of Hurk. Even without Hurk it's still the best DLC from Far Cry 5 & it's mediocre at best.

 

The Zombie DLC (forgot what it was called) is just a lazy thrown together zombie arcade like shooter which by the way, can now be made with the FREE level creator that people make levels for so the entire DLC is pretty pointless & lazy.

 

At the end of the day this is all my opinion & people could have different opinions than me & I'm perfectly ok with that, but for an extra $6 I'd say would be worth it since you're only going to get about $6 worth of content from all 3 DLCs combined

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 5:52 PM, ObsiEez said:

At the end of the day this is all my opinion & people could have different opinions than me & I'm perfectly ok with that, but for an extra $6 I'd say would be worth it since you're only going to get about $6 worth of content from all 3 DLCs combined

 

You know you should definitely buy it when the guy who didn't like any of them still says you should!  I've only played the first two DLCs, but the mars one was a lot more fun, and both have offered something different.  For example, if you like stealth the Vietnam DLC will be your best friend, whereas the Mars DLC has zero stealth and is basically and run-and-gun shooter.  I'm looking forward to playing the zombies one too though!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hanstarkiller17 said:

 

You know you should definitely buy it when the guy who didn't like any of them still says you should!  I've only played the first two DLCs, but the mars one was a lot more fun, and both have offered something different.  For example, if you like stealth the Vietnam DLC will be your best friend, whereas the Mars DLC has zero stealth and is basically and run-and-gun shooter.  I'm looking forward to playing the zombies one too though!

I'll 100% agree that the Mars one was a lot more fun since it actually had substance. I absolutely LOVE stealth games but the Vietnam DLC is literally just a 20 minute "go from point A to point B" mission with maybe only 20-40 minutes of side stuff inbetween that's useless to do anyway. The only reason I hate the Vietnam DLC so much is $16 (CDN) DLC, the most expensive of the 3 DLCs while also being the shortest & has the least amount of content in it, sure you get some new guns & stuff in the regular campaign but the people who paid for it wanted to actually play it for more than 20 minutes. Vietnam is a $16 DLC built as a free DLC & that's what I hate most about it. The Lost on Mars one I don't mind but take away Hurk & it loses it's biggest likeable factor. The zombie one, again, $10.99 (CDN) & it's built like a free DLC & fuck, you can literally play levels almost exactly like it in the free arcade mission builder. The Lost on Mars DLC should have been the only DLC you pay for since it actually added content unlike the Vietnam & Zombie one.

 

I honestly feel the DLC was just a slap in the face & a fuck you from Ubisoft since Far Cry 5 was an awesome game & I was looking forward to the DLC & got the season pass really early in. Last time I ever buy an Ubisoft season pass BEFORE the DLCs even come out. I'm just sad about it because they were sad excuses for DLC that I paid $40 (CDN) for & whenever I think about Far Cry 5 I'm gonna default to thinking about it's DLCs & how much it ruined the game, the game was better off without any DLCs since they're just plain money grabs with little to no content to justify their price

Edited by ObsiEez
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, ObsiEez said:

I'll 100% agree that the Mars one was a lot more fun since it actually had substance. I absolutely LOVE stealth games but the Vietnam DLC is literally just a 20 minute "go from point A to point B" mission with maybe only 20-40 minutes of side stuff inbetween that's useless to do anyway. The only reason I hate the Vietnam DLC so much is $16 (CDN) DLC, the most expensive of the 3 DLCs while also being the shortest & has the least amount of content in it, sure you get some new guns & stuff in the regular campaign but the people who paid for it wanted to actually play it for more than 20 minutes. Vietnam is a $16 DLC built as a free DLC & that's what I hate most about it. The Lost on Mars one I don't mind but take away Hurk & it loses it's biggest likeable factor. The zombie one, again, $10.99 (CDN) & it's built like a free DLC & fuck, you can literally play levels almost exactly like it in the free arcade mission builder. The Lost on Mars DLC should have been the only DLC you pay for since it actually added content unlike the Vietnam & Zombie one.

I played the first DLC with a friend and took me 3 hours and 40 minutes (doing all the collectables and side missions) It was fun! the only annoying part is to have to play it for a second time in order to unlock more than 50% of the trophies (if you didn't play as a host the first time) I can't talk about The Lost on Mars because I didn't play it yet... ill try to edit this message. Im agree with @ObsiEez the DLC of Zombie sucks! I was expecting something better (like COD zombie)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.