Physical Release

AvengedEvil

The box art looks amazing, I like the retro look and the gameplay footage I've seen.

I read a PC review and what concerns me is the lack of a challenge and longevity. It can be done in around 3 hours and the trophy list seems to support that.

Shame but I can't justify the price tag for this one.

13 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Damn i was going to order both the first time i see it but i want to know if the game has plat or not so i wait for the trophy list to come out first

looks like this time its to late for vita version hopefully they release more copy later

They won't reprint the game but a few months after the shipping they put the leftovers back on their site (normally something around 80 copies). You still have a chance to get it. Just follow them on Twitter or discord or Facebook or whatever you like :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

They won't reprint the game but a few months after the shipping they put the leftovers back on their site (normally something around 80 copies). You still have a chance to get it. Just follow them on Twitter or discord or Facebook or whatever you like :)

I hope i can get one later i already subscribe with the Personal Agent on the site they will let me know if they got any copies of the game

10 hours ago, dark69knight said:

I hope i can get one later i already subscribe with the Personal Agent on the site they will let me know if they got any copies of the game

Just a heads up that the PS4 version is now also almost out of stock (less than 50 remaining per the email I received this morning).

I'm still on the fence about this game, but I went ahead and grabbed a PS4 copy. There are also some $3 off coupons available, so it came to $31.99 US shipped.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Just a heads up that the PS4 version is now also almost out of stock (less than 50 remaining per the email I received this morning).

I'm still on the fence about this game, but I went ahead and grabbed a PS4 copy. There are also some $3 off coupons available, so it came to $31.99 US shipped.

Yeah i pre order the PS4 version as soon as i saw the list its looks extremely easy and straightforward list 

Edited by dark69knight

By the way, if you're one who like their developers to stay ethical, you might want to pass on this one. The developer basically took the game away from most people who have it on Steam, in an effort to make sure sales of the new console release didn't suffer: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 19.2.2019 at 9:45 PM, Bergen75 said:

By the way, if you're one who like their developers to stay ethical, you might want to pass on this one. The developer basically took the game away from most people who have it on Steam, in an effort to make sure sales of the new console release didn't suffer: 

banned? ok troubles with the game ok...